Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

No, you aren't the only one...definitely!! That's perhaps the best prize a fan could get... :^O^: Btw, Tatami Mats-san, it has been a long time!! :) First Kyobu, and now you...the most legendary members are paying us a nice visit... :1st:

2. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    It's nice to pop in from time to time to see what is going on. It's been a very long time, indeed!

3. Link Floyd

Link Floyd Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Are there any videos around of the natsumatsuri karaoke competition thing from yesterday? I can only find the janken parts in youku but not the karaoke. Minegishi was MC with Miki Nishino and she sang with Sashihara and Kashiwagi. Would love to see that.

You made no such decision. Soon you will learn that your decisions are of no importance. Just like you didn't decide to exist and breathe and eat, you didn't decide to make Miichan your oshimen, she made you her fan. The power of Minegishi compeled you!

Btw, I'm pretty sure oshi isn't short for oshimen. Oshimen means favorite member while oshi means fan or supporter, roughly . Oshi = favorite; men = member; oshimen = favorite member. And I kinda doubt that Minegishi is a fan of ours, considering she probably doesn't know we exist ^^u In short, Minegishi is our oshimen, we are her oshi.

4. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Miichan vs Yuirii as first round of Janken. I don't want to have a 100% lost from the Team 4 that early :\

5. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    LOL Mind blown. It all started with me rewatching AKB48 3rd Kouhaku Taikai Utagasen...

6. Tatami Mats

Tatami Mats Member

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    I beg to differ. I'm pretty sure she knows this place exists.
    Actually, I know she is aware of S48. Whether or not she knows the people that post here....that's a different story *innocent whistle*

7. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    If you know your fans personal there are two possibilities : you're some kind of genius with an extraordinary memory or you got 4 fans altogether . Without doubt Miichan is genius but not in this Johnny Mnemonic way and surely she got more than 4 fans so... as long she keep herself aware of her fans(fanbase)/oshi it's okay for me .

And why Miichan ?
    -Don't know , it was just there . *Swoop* like the thought of the Marshmallow Man or this kind of Jedi Mind Trick :cool:

8. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    How do you know she is aware of Stage48!!?? This is so cool!!

9. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Well, I'd bet she (and the others are awere of S48, they probably search about them outside of Japan and S48 is one of the most popular site for the 48 group fandom, so i bet she knows this place exist and sometimes she could read us who knows :p but they all surely search about themselves on Internet

10. zoeykobe

zoeykobe Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Ouhh right but do they understand what we are saying though?

Anyways is there a fanmade website made for Miichan? I am trying to find her photoset softcopy :p

11. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    https://translate.google.com/ ...but personally I wouldn't rely on it [hehe]

Pew a fanpage ? Spontanous I don't remember one but that means nothing . I'm not at home , my laptop not at hand :oops:

12. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Well, we speak english so I'd say she knows some english, enough to understand guess. Dont forget

if the video does not show watch the video here [hehe]

13. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Oh I love this video ...the best english pronunciation I ever heard :^O^:

14. karles48

Wow, that would be indeed amazing...:^O^:
    I don't think so. On the one hand, only a few members know other languages that Japanese, so it would be quite useless. And, on the other hand, if they know there are web pages where people talk about them...I guess they also know there are pages where people criticize them mercilessly (cough*2ch*cough...) so I don't think the members (or the management) wants to run the risk (after all, most of the members are very young and sensitive)
    Let's say that it's the loveliest pronuntiation... [hehe]

15. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    Well, in variety shows sometimes they mention about searching temselves or look at kojiharu she told about it at her speech at Senbatsu, in other hand I think Miichan knows enough english to understand it (mayse she needs some help from a translator) but since she was in America I think she can, but when I remember the scores of the grils in the Mechaike Bakajo Test I doubt it a bit xD

16. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Agree , but the word didn't come to my mind as I wrote the post :blush:

I can imagine they're searching the internet for themselves but not frequently (I'll go along with the risk to find some harsh and inapproperiate critics in the net is high) and to be honest who didn't do this , too ? :^^;:

今日は休みです

17. AfoInvnt

AfoInvnt Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Marukuru21
    I don't mean frequently, they has a few day off and they won't want everytime to search about themselves xD More than frequently, barely xD

18. karles48

I've heard several times famous people (actors, singers) saying they never search about themselves (apart from the official pages, of course) because they know there's a lot of people who post from a passionate point of view thanks to their anonymity...

19. Lindsay

Lindsay Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gotomoe
    Well, just in case she reads it... HI MIICHAN!! :D

You never know I guess!

20. Sônnenschein

Sônnenschein Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    minegishiminami
    Sure that's the crux with the net . There are enough maniacs talking sh*t because of their relativly anonymity and some are really frightening just to read . I could imagine if you read this everyday you get some serious Problems yourself . Better not to know everything which is in circulation in the internet .
    I meant the once only ego-surf ;)
    Depending on the ego :hehe: (don't want to imply egomania ;) )

今日は休みです