Minegishi Minami (Miichan) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jun 4, 2007.

1. dutchie

dutchie Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    This Friday Neon Panda made another appearance on The Masked Singer

I haven't watched the clip I found till the end yet, so it might just be Neon Panda was unmasked.

I'm still running with the idea it might well be Miichan, in the talk segment they had 5 lightsticks on stage and Neon Panda used a green one, but as we all know, all colours would apply

The judges now are kinda fixed on the idea it is an idol, Mizuhara Kiko still thinks some member of Morning Musume
    Ogi Hiroaki, who, like the other alternating judge Kojima Kazuy, has cooperated with AKB numerous times, guessed it might be Sasshii, but to be honest, it doesn't sound like Sasshii
    (Neon panda did the wota dance though .... which I've seen Sasshii do in AKBingo (although Sasshii did it with more energy, but that might just have been te Panda suit))
    [​IMG]

Miyavi however ... said it might be Miichan instead
    [​IMG]

the clip has no reveal and I couldn't find any info yet via Google

I also note there is a sort of a strong AKB connection as Yuihan, Annin, Yukirin and Naachan were guest on 'afterparty' broadcasts (maybe not coincidentally none of the episodes featuring Neon Panda btw)

(ok, found out who was revealed, it was Wolf, so I'll have to wait a few more weeks to find out if I'm correct or not)

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan just posted in the fanclub to say that she's going to post a new video on het YouTube channel at 8pm JST ..... As i understand it she will talk, amongst other things, about the recent news.

at 7:40 she'll do a live stream, but I'm pretty sure that's in the fanicon app to talk directly to her fans

earlier today at, 6pm, there's the online girls sake drinking meeting

Miichan just concluded the live stream in fanicon.
    (no announcement of marriage)

The jury is, imho, still out about her bf ...
    but right now Miichan is happier than I've ever seen her .... and that's good

(and, again, she told the fanclub first, which to be honest, does make you feel kinda special ;) )

ow, her YouTube video has a guest ..... Sasshii :D
    it was planned as an interview with Sasshii, but now she is mostly there as support I think ;)

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Sep 27, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Yes, they're in each other's videos :D:

• Like Like x 3
  4. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    since Miichan announced her graduation it became even clearer what good pals Sasshii and Miichan are, and how funny they are together.
    before we knew they were, but in these YT videos you can see it for yourself.

I swear, if it wasn't for their successful careers in other fields, they would easily make the best female owarai duo in Japan

[​IMG]

fun fact, Sasshii apologizes on her video that Miichan got her to talk mainly about herself :)

ow, I might be mistaken, but the get up Sasshii got in is what a wedding planner would wear in Japan, which would explain Miichan's reaction to it :)

ow and someone responded to Sasshii's video
    掃除家事できないと"怒る"って完全にモラハラ。あなたのこと本当に好きなんじゃなくて、家政婦が欲しいだけ。コントロールしたいだけ。別れて大正解だし、みぃちゃんが側で支えてくれて本当に良かった
    I take that that Sasshii was in a relation and broke up with him? and Miichan was there to support her?
    (I can totally see that last thing happening)

anyway ... if I understand it correctly, Sasshii asked Miichan about her relationship .... and in the end the video was about Sasshii's love life :)

ow, they wore matching rings on their index fingers (Miichan left, Sasshii right)

to return to the masked singer, I think they give hints again
    [​IMG]
    ありがとう
    きっと良い報告をする
    ぶちかましてくるわ
    Thank you.
    I'm sure I'll have something good to report.
    I'm going to cheat (deepl gives: I'm going to hit him)
    -------------------------------------------------------------
    but the starting letters spell あA き(K(i))) ぶ(B(u)) ... AKB yet again ...

btw, no idea why a-chan of perfume was moved to tears :)

edit: aparently Miichan's and Sasshii's videos ranked 1 and 2 on YouTube?
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/1442655461421973509
    Miichan's has 461K views
    Sasshii's 643K

Last edited: Sep 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  5. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    I forgot to mention, her “I want to be praised” radio show ends today, but she apparently has another radio show starting soon

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1443044126757253124?s=21

there was a YouTube livestream
    [​IMG]
    =======================
    E-mail address: co@joqr.net

"By questioning common sense, we can make our monotonous days colorful.
    As the world is undergoing major changes, we believe that it is important to create an atmosphere where people are not bound by conventional values, but are willing to question common sense and sometimes even be called uncommon.
    Together with these playful personalities, we will create a liberating radio zone with free words and ideas to make the dark and depressing times colorful.
    This is a variety show that plans to "break the present" in the evening, when the day is almost over and "secret" stories can be told.
    -----------------------------------------

From what I understand people can asks questions by email, I just watched a bit and miki-chan and dieting came up ... I definitely heard 15 kilo.
    Then the next bit was talking about pancakes and bananas, for sure that was another question :)

I think her management must be pretty pleased with how her career is developing post AKB, lots of work so far.

Miichan found out about Kitarie's marriage because someone she was with was talking on the phone and congratulating the person on the other side of te line ... which turned out to be Kitarie

I'm going to deduce from this would be Sasshii, as Kitarie and Sasshii are of the same generation and friends .... and Miichan was at Sassii's home to do the YT videos

Miichan said that if that would not have happened she would probably have found out about the wedding just like anybody else

I wonder if you made a web reflecting the relationships of the first five generations how that would pan out .... we would have to assign numbers to the strength of friendships though, which of course is completely subjective

Last edited: Sep 30, 2021
  6. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    just saw the new hints for Neon Panda .... cats are mentioned ... as are shōjo manga, well, those still apply to Miichan... who professed her love for shōjo manga on many occasions (otoh, that's probably true for a lot of Japanese girls)

and the last hint is an acrostic again ... and again AKB

---------------------
    あんまり?
    結婚は向いなさそう?
    べーーっだ
    ----------------------
    Anmari?
    Kekkon wa mukai na-sa-sō?
    Be ̄̄ dda
    ----------------------
    Not so much?
    You don't think I'm cut out for marriage?
    No.
    ---------------------

ow, and she sang .... フライングゲット

I lolled when I saw the whole jury panel including the MC do the Flying Get choreography ...

btw, I think Neon Panda said she went to karaoke with Perfume's a-chan ... right after she said she thought it was Momoka(?) ... at which the other Perfume member asked "did you ever go to karaoke with Momoka" to which the answer was an emphatic "nai!" :)
    The other Perfume member now guessed it might be Yuko ... but A-chan hasn't gone to karaoke with Yuko either :)
    I think the third Perfume member figured out the 'hidden' AKB hint... and she thinks it's Acchan ....
    Mizuhara Kiko picks up on the cat hint and thinks it's Takamina ... it seems all now have focussed on AKB
    A-chan then proclaims she did go to karaoke with Takamina .... and then Mizuhara mentions nyan-nyan ... but A-chan did not go to karaoke with nyan-nyan ....

anyway ... it's for sure not Takamina, she has a huskier voice .. and more power
    and Takamina is married of course ...
    (and it would turn out to be really embarrassing if it was :/ )

[​IMG]

btw, the afterparty episodes did not feature any active AKB member for any episode in which Neo Panda performed, which you could interpret as a hint in itself

anyway ... all the hints for neon panda:
    • Performer.
    • I couldn't be red (I'm green)
    • A pioneer who has been at the forefront since her teens
    • Neon colors are like a home for us
    • Glitter is the origin...idol?
    • I've had my share of troubles and scandals.
    • She is an indoor person and a cat lover.
    • Loves shoujo manga and enjoys pseudo-romance (or is it prohibited?)
    • Has been to karaoke with Ah-chan!
    • LED lights are the item that connects her to her fans
    • Member of a group that has been recognized as the world record for the most pop groups in the world
    I was thinking about the "I could not be 'red'" hint, people thought it was a reference to Team A, but that makes no sense as we all know Team A is pink.
    I've now concluded that this has to point to Miichan's failed audition for Hello Project! Kids which she took as she, like nyannyan, wanted to be in Morning Musume, and their group colour is red.
    So that fixes the only hint I couldn't really link to Miichan for me.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Live now on her radio show (with video) on Nippon Cultural Broadcasting

EDIT: Looks like only the talk parts of the show are being broadcast live, not the music

SECOND EDIT: The link has now been deleted but it looks like an archived version may be uploaded tomorrow, here's the one from last week:

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  8. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Yeah, same thing happened last week, I'm sure if they wouldn't do that they'd have 3 strikes in about three weeks due to content matching

it's blurry .... but Miichan sported cat's ears hairstyle .... and a Shakeh T-Shirt
    [​IMG]

and I'll say it again ... Miichan right now oozes happiness and contentment
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 6, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan had a busy day today, (got up at 5) dis a recording, trained and still found time to visit Yuihan's play .... loads of praise from her for Yuihan, she says she regrets no being able to watch it another time

ow, I think there was another earthquake if I read the fanclub group chat
    it seemed to have been a pretty big one, Miichan said she called her parents ... Shakeh was scared, but I think Miichan was frightened as well, luckily Wakachan was with her and the both calmed Shakeh

6.1, strongest earthquake for Tokyo since the 2011 one

bonus pic
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 8, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  10. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Well, today two competitors of the five left were eliminated in ザ・マスクド・シンガー ...... and Neon Panda didn't make it to the final

and Neon Panda was:
    [​IMG]
    Yeay! Miichan ....
    (I'm so relieved that I was right in the end :D)

some more pics
    [​IMG][​IMG]

It seems a lot of the general public were surprised by Miichan's singing ... in a way that's good, but that just shows that Miichan's singing has been sort of underused in AKB

btw in one of the 'afterparty' episodes Naachan was a guest and when asked who was her favourite said 'Neon Panda' ... "kawaii"
    [​IMG]
    She then wondered who it could be.... and I'm thinking, there is no way you would not recognise Miichan's voice

Last edited: Oct 9, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  11. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Tada Kyoka and Kobayashi Ran practicing the Ne mo Ha mo Rumour choreography .... wearing Miichan graduation T-Shirt and starting of with exclaiming:
    "Miichan! Miteru!!" :D (well, that's what I heard (or maybe wanting to hear) )

I think that's when you know you were a good senpai

【 ただの独り言 】
    みぃちゃん、低評価押さないでください。 あとコラボしましょう。あと愛してる。
    [Just talking to myself]
    Miichan, please don't press low rating.
    And let's collaborate. And I love you.

I know a lot of fanclub member would like to see Miichan dance to Ne mo Ha mo Rumour, but I think Miichan is a bit swamped with work nowadays

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  12. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    There is a short YT video with Miichan after her elimination from the Masked Singer

it turns out that if she would have made the final she would have sung ....

'Secret Base' by ZONE .....

just to make it absolutely clear it was Miichan I guess ;)
    (I highly doubt Myao, Kitarie and Sasshii would have been there though :D ... ototh ... that would have been hilarious ... 4 panda's ;) )

ow, just found out that the afterparties were/are on twitch AmazonMusic JP
    https://twitter.com/amazonmusicjp/status/1447728731724857345

https://www.twitch.tv/amazonmusicjp/schedule?segmentID=08bb27ca-bc07-4ad1-81cc-7ca17943d72b

this afternoon the guest is ...... NyanNyan :)
    (wel, I think it's 'was' as the recording was beginning this year)
    (no idea if Miichan will show up as well .... she might, I think the other 'unmasked' singer showed up in the afterparty of their episodes)

well, that's funny ... I only just hear audio, as it hasn't started yet, but I definitely recognize nyannyan's voice

I just thought "Nyannyan looks like a proud older sister as Michan performs" ..... some time later I hear het say 'imoto' :)

I think Nyannyan modified her and Miichan's Neon Panda T-shirts

Last edited: Oct 12, 2021
    • Like Like x 2
  13. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Not sure why or if I missed this .... (this is in any case not the crowdfunded film, that will come out in 2022)

[​IMG]

"The End Begins" premieres at the Kyoto International Film Festival 17 October

https://kiff.kyoto.jp/en/film/detail/147

• Like Like x 3
  14. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    instagram post

[​IMG]

I'm pretty sure Nyan-nyan altered her's and Miichan's T-shirts

ok, this one pretty old, Miichan as Gachapin on Dokkiri GP, tatget Naachan
    I have seen the one with Miion, but can't remember seeing this even though I suppose it was the same episode?
    https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV19h411q7Kn
    it's kinda amazing how quickly Naachan realised it was Miichan, didn't even take her a second it seems

and then going for the photo-op :D

not sure if it's neko no hi already ... but ...
    [​IMG][​IMG]

(no it isn't, that's 22 February ... 2 2 2 .... ni ni ni .... nyan nyan nyan ..... which must be extra special next year ;) )

btw I take this line in an twitter announcement of a program as a compliment:
    峯岸みなみさんも登場!

Minegishi Minami also appeared!

;)

Last edited: Oct 14, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  15. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    New YT video coming in at 20:00 JST ..... it's a colaboration ....

and it's arrived

the 'opening' of 'snack kissa 31' with Fujimori Shingo an owarai tarento and tsukkomi of Oriental Radio (オリエンタルラジオ)

ok, the first subject he brings on is marriage?
    to be honest, I know Miichan tended to be pretty withdrawn before a performance, reading a manga or listening to music, other AKB members have commented on that. I always suspected part of it is/was to preserve her energy for the show itself.
    I is a bit strange to read Miichan saying she's shy .... she never comes of as shy in shows ... and especially the young Miichan was pretty fearless (as in the exchange with the American while waiting to go to the Statue of Liberty in New York .."I like shrimpu!")

Fujimori-san's video is here:

Completely unrelated info:
    The =LOVE Shukipi MV surpassed the 4 million views mark ... that's kinda amazing as it was a coupling song, for sure the appeal is 50% the song and 50% =LOVE, but Miichan must have done something right ;)

Weekend Citron stands at 1.6 million views

Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  16. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan just referred in a tweet to Waka-chan as house mate, so that explains why she always is around ;)

If I'm really frank, if Miichan's relationship hadn't been bunshun-ed I might have started to wonder about Waka-chan's and Miichan's relationship ... which I would have been fine with as well
    (well, I did wonder ....)

https://twitter.com/chan__31/status/1450034237835415553
    ====================
    今週の出演情報です! 今夜20:00「主治医が見つかる診療所」 同居人わかちゃんとロケに行ってきました(思ってもみない展開) ぜひご覧くだ
    -----------------------------------
    This week's appearance information! Tonight 20:00 "Clinic where you can find your doctor" I went to a location with my housemate Waka-chan (unexpected development) Please have a look
    -----------------------------------
    [​IMG]

^ Miichan's manager makes one of these every week

17. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan announced in the fan club that she will have a 'fun announcement tomorrow"

it says 'fun' not 'important' , so I kinda doubt she'll announce her marriage, and I don't think it will be a concert ... unless it's no3b or maybe the Masked singer related .... I'll just have to wait till tomorrow ;)

Miichan: "By the way, today's announcement is not personal, of course, but work-related that I've always wanted to say "
    Fan: "Don't catch a cold because it's cold!"
    Miichan "Then I will go to bed again. Good night"

:D

Ow!!! newsflash!
    Miichan landed a part in the Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!!
    she'll be playing Columbia

https://stage.parco.jp/program/rhs2022

according to the Rocky Horror Picture Show Wiki:
    Music
    Columbia has solos in:

• Time Warp
    • Touch-a-Touch-a-Touch-a-Touch Me (company in some productions; soloist in the 1975 film)
    • Eddie's Teddy
    • Rose Tint My World
    Columbia sings as company (chorus) in:

• Dammit, Janet (in the 1975 film)
    • Sweet Transvestite
    • Sword of Damocles
    • Don't Dream It, Be It
    • Wild and Untamed Thing
    • I'm Going Home

Last edited: Oct 20, 2021
    • Informative Informative x 2
  18. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    This has just appeared in my YT suggested videos, it's a trailer for a TBS show on tomorrow (10/21) with Sasshi and Miichan:

I think it's for "Sakurai / Ariyoshi THE Night Party"?

• Like Like x 2
  19. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    the TV appearances, and more importantly, acting roles, won't stop

Minami Minegishi, starring Haruka Fukuhara "Unlucky Girl!" Guest appearance Neat and clean artist role
    https://mdpr.jp/news/detail/2828708

[​IMG]
    (no idea from when this pic was to be honest .... should have read the complete article ... she wears that during her role :) )

btw 'Ariyoshi THE evening party', the program with Sasshii and Miichan is available for a limited time at TVer
    https://tver.jp/corner/f0086856

ow, Kitarie's husband makes an appearance as well

Last edited: Oct 22, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
  20. dutchie

Oshimen:
    峯岸みなみ
    Miichan will do a live stream together with NON-STYLE on youtube later today

to be honest ... Miichan has so many TV appearances right now, it's hard to keep up with them :)

Yesterday she had another show with Ariyoshi 'Ariyoshi NEWS' .... if you want to check out Miichan in a business suite as a kind of news reporter ... you can see it on TVer (region locked)
    https://tver.jp/corner/f0087028

then there's a battle royale style karaoke competition, aptly called THE karaoke Batoru!
    https://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/kb/smp/next/
    [​IMG]
    A total of twelve contestants, ranging from comedians, idols, and models to professional golfers and lawyers, participated in the cross-dressing competition in the entertainment industry and singing!
    The contestants were divided into three blocks (A, B, and C) for the preliminary round, and the highest scorers from each block advanced to the finals.
    The loser of the qualifying round will have his or her number one song confiscated and will never be able to sing in public again!
    This is a cross-species martial arts competition between entertainers who are absolutely confident in their singing! Who is the number one singer in the entertainment industry?

<Block A
    Movie Commentator] LiLiCo x Whitney Houston "Greatest Love Of All
    Top Model & Popular Influencer] Roy x Yasushi Nakanishi "The Last Rain
    I Will Always Love You" by Hariulisa and Whitney Houston
    AKB48 First Generation Member] Minami Minegishi x Masaharu Fukuyama (Eiko Matsumoto ver.) "Squall
    <Block B
    The 7th Generation Comedian] KAGAYA Takeya x Sukima Switch "Boku Note
    Comedian on the verge of breakthrough】 Hana Kinebuchi x HY "366 Days
    Jungle Pocket Shinji Saito and Kiyohiko Ozaki "Until we meet again".
    King of the comedian world] Perper, Hoshi no Disco x Spitz, "Kaede
    <Block C
    Multi-talented female comedian] Miyuki Torii x Miyuki Nakajima "Star of the Earth
    Professional golfer] Toshiaki Kodachi × CHEMISTRY "Saikyo no Kawaru
    A talented lawyer] Yukio Kikuchi and Isao Odo "Tomorrow's Joe
    A young comedian with a mysterious background] Reina Yanai x MISIA "Everything

(I think Miichan might have a bit of an unfair advantage ... she is a singer after all as well, but it's most likely the audience get's to vote ... so who knows)
    I am happy she isn't singing Whitney Houston though :D

I just checked out the original version of the song Miichan is going to perform, it's good to see her trying new things

and so much more ....

btw, I was watching 'Slow de easy na routine de'.... and this is something I noticed about Miichan before

she not one for small bites :D (on the other hand none of the other guests were as well)
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 26, 2021
    • Like Like x 2