Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. GATX105

GATX105 Member

Well technically that last ssk bit is from the voting committee, not sakura herself announcing in some form of public forum. Hopefully it's some form of strategy to get us to vote more cause I feel sakura should still run for a few years. Also, to those thinking about not voting or voting for someone else because 30k seems like a big gap, please reconsider. This is the best year to get any trickle votes from sasshi and sakura has been spending time and effort to entertain us (youtube channel, improved performances, etc.) Also, if her votes go up significantly, then fans will feel that she really has a chance the following year.

So yeah, please consider not voting for someone else.

2. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Sakura's youtube channel is a lot of fun so far. Awesome that she seems to be doing pretty much all of the legwork as well in running it.

But it's inevitable. How long until we get Salty Sakura? Someone needs to convince her to play Dark Souls.

3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    so you will not give some vote for your 2shots avatar pic ? :D she'll have good shoot too this year imho XD

30k was surely a big GAP , but still there's nothing impossible for sakura snatch #1 from jurina . IF we cant win this year , i hope the gap is not big enough , so both sakura and the fans can consider another shoot next year .

sakura surely was an underdog comparing to jurina . but even i dont want to be bald since ogiyuka or naachan is on rising too , surely both of them who'll be the underdog if comparing to sakura

but if we can win this year SSK , when everyone was expecting jurina finally can got #1 in SSK , in the middle of uprising of NGT48 , when AKB48 is trying to raise their new pushes , ofc it will be TOTAL VICTORY for sakura and fans :D

4. chiuchimu

chiuchimu Member Stage48 Donor

Problem for Sakura is the new crowd is gaining popularity fast and most of them are not HKT. So many new cute faces like Ogura Yui and Obata Yuna

I want Sakura to win but strong competition and lack of exposure are going against her.

5. KingCrimson

KingCrimson Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Ikoma Rina, Saito Asuka
    Wouldn't Sakura pick up a bunch of Sasshi's votes just by being HKT? She's now the highest ranked HKT member, and I feel like a lot of fans would vote for her out of loyalty to Sasshi (even though I think Sasshi said she wasn't going to endorse anyone specifically).

I also feel like Sakura would also take in a bunch of votes from Mayuyu's fans as well.

But I guess it could go either way. There's literally hundreds of thousands of votes that need to be redistributed with last year's top 2 out.

6. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ a lot of the times, when the idol graduates the votes disappear along with them. Sasshi’s fans are loyal to her and not just for HKT so the votes probably won’t be staying imho. However, I did read about some rumors last year they’ll help out Nako for bombing her rank.

7. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    With how serious Sakura is and how much she values her fans, she's really not the type to say it's her last just to make her fans vote more. I too agree that she's probably only going to go up from here so she should run for a few more years as long as she's in the group, but depending on how the results go this year, it could be tiring to constantly get 2nd or 3rd. I can't imagine it was much fun for Mayuyu to be trounced by Sasshi so often, even if they're good friends. Sasshi has also stated that she'll be refraining from endorsing any one member, so I suspect the "Do your best, HKT48 and STU48 members!" is the best we'll get. Don't expect too many trickle down votes, because with how different Sasshi's and Sakura's personalities are, there's really no reason for Sasshi fans to vote for Sakura versus voting for their 2-oshi or not voting at all.

Current Threat Assessment
    1) Jurina - Still #1 biggest worry. I expect the venue for the SSK to be announced at this weekend's Saitama Super Arena concerts. If it's Nagoya, then in Sakura's words, "We're screwed." If you think about it though, 30000 votes isn't really that impossible. All it takes is 300 people to vote 100 times each, but the problem is Sakura's fanbase also has a lot of high school students who don't have the income to do that.
    2) Ogiyuka - The Request Hour has the election committee spooked, because every one of those Nihon Bashira accounts probably translates into a direct vote for Ogiyuka is she's going to be the one all the NGT fans put their votes behind to get #1. It'll be like the first year Sakura ranked in in the sousenkyo; that wasn't all Sakura fans, that was all HKT48 fans banding together to get at least one HKT48 member in as a representative. If the same happens for NGT48 to get their member in #1, we are also screwed. I'm hoping Honma Hinata takes some of those votes away <.<

Anyways, we should hear something from Sakura soon. She stated in her mobame this week that she really wants to say something about the sousenkyo, it's just that she's been so completely swamped with work that she hasn't had the time too. I've been using some of my handshake tickets for the last two handshake events to talk strategy with her, and she understands that fans won't move unless she tells them directly. I'm also in her birthday committee and we've been hoping her seitansai is sooner rather than later so she can address everyone in a speech, but we still have no clue when it will be. So, it probably will be G+/mobame, and of course I'll translate it ASAP.

8. Madoka

Madoka Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

She is very cute, but she's a voice actress (and singer).

9. zno3

zno3 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri
    Maybe if her channel started a few months earlier, on having 100k subs for a short time couldve get her videos trending in youtube japan and get more supporter

10. Shirase Miyuki

Shirase Miyuki Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Sasshi actually waved at Sakura fans at the 1-16 Thanksgiving Concert and said: "Do your best next year!"
    So yeah, we know her intentions now [hehe]

11. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    【小樱花字幕组】「不協和音」@AKB48Group感谢祭 171008 宮脇咲良 UP主: 小樱花字幕组 http://www.bilibili.com/video/av21347602

Sakura performing "Fukyouwaon" with HKT members on the 2017 Sousenkyo Kanshasai. Seriously, I got chills watching this performance.
    Sakura is really a Performer in the sense that she gets sooo into the moment she pulls you in with her. That's one of her strongest points!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Last edited: Apr 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  12. yousakura

yousakura Member

Oshimen:
    yokoyamayuiteam8
    DAMNNNN

13. SaikouTan

SaikouTan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kobayashi Yui, Miyawaki Sakura
    I've only seen snippets of the performance until now and I didn't realize how dramatic the opening was :blink:
    I wonder whose idea that was? Maybe Sakura had some input. And she's certainly not the best dancer yet, but she's really putting in the work and has been doing so much better. I'm really proud of her effort.

14. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    sakura really fits these kinds of songs,but she always centers cute songs

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura

if the video does not show watch the video here

The second Undertale video is out!

16. fukasaku

fukasaku Kenkyuusei

Thanks for the link! Was really want to see that for so long:D
    Damnnn it was great actually esp. her expression so on point there :approve:
    I really glad management start giving her a cool song to center like Hitosashiyubi no Juudan (imagine this song made for a single with MV and more performance, it will so awesome lol)

• Agree Agree x 2
  17. Lusankya

Lusankya Next Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Okabe Rin, Omori Maho
    Her videos are edited quite well. Does she really have the time to do it herself or is there someone doing it for her?

18. korfan

korfan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    No. That speculative theory that a certain member will receive a significant portion of votes from fans of a non-participating member was seriously put to the test last year with Mayu and Yukirin. They belonged to the same gen, same team, highest representatives of AKB48 group vs sister groups, similar orthodox idols and the famous Mayuki friendship, all of this to play in Mayu's favour. The end result? Mayu suffered her very first decrease in overall votes, her already big gap with Sasshi widened even more. That old theory completely fell apart.

That said, I would like Sakura to win over Jurina but as many said on this thread already, it will be very difficult. Even if Sasshi explicitly endorsed Sakura for #1, I think it wouldn't make much of a difference as the passion of Sasshi oshis is no longer there. On the other hand, as disappointing and frustrating it may be for Sakura oshis, I sort of understand Sasshi's neutral stance. That kind of favouritism would only create tensions with members she left out of her endorsement.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Dubkau

Dubkau Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    Apparently she does everything by herself. I think that's why her videos are relatively short: she plays a certain amount of time (let's say an hour) while taking the video, and cuts it into small parts she can then edit and release in a short time. This keeps her channel updated every 3 4 days without relying on anyone else. I wonder how long she can keep this up though, but that's a good strategy for now.

20. xrahmx

xrahmx Member

Oshimen:
    Haruppi / Bibian
    Twitter:
    HT_xrahmx
    She's tweeted before:
    https://twitter.com/39saku_chan/status/976852130442203143
    "Working hard editing until 1:30[am]"

So yeah, seems like she's doing it all by herself