Miyawaki Sakura (Sakura) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Nov 27, 2011.

1. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i'm gonna meet Meru, Mio, Yuka and lichan on April 26th

i was struggling to choose if i should give Sakura Sasshi's slot, but i decided to separate my chance to meet more girls.

It's interesting to see current member popularity being illustrated pretty efficiently on handshake events.

Sakura is in full growth mode and is breaking her usual loli image (to give it to Nakomiku obviously) and her entering new fields like Variety and even gravure is adding a lot of fuel in her popularity.

I will talk to HKT fanbase in japan about how we deal with the sousenkyo. People are noticing Sakura's potential and we may be up to organize Sakura's powerpush to take her to senbatsu.

But it means unite all HKT japanese fanbase, and it is not an easy task. But if SKE did, so we can do.

2. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

^^
    Honestly, I'm only become her fan after she surprise me with her haircut during Janken.
    She is loved by her loli image, so with her quickly changing her image might effect her fanbase. Plus, she still young, so she definitely has time to stick with that image for awhile, but she didn't want to. It pretty risky, but I like how she take the risk [rock]
    Alot of aKB48 members tended to stick with the same image for freakin a long time, even with hair LMAO :D I heard about the rule among 48 groups, but I find it boring if girls just stick with the same image and hair to stay safe cuz fans so used with it. I'm glad that Sakura has this tendency to transform herself (even just cut her hair much more shorter than we used to see on her). I like that about her [hehe] it make me interest to follow her hahaha

WOW it will be awesome if HKT Japanese fanbase decided to powerpush Sakura into Senbatsu :inlove: :inlove:
    I heard about SKE fandom is pretty organizing. They decided who to powerpush, and target what rank that they wanted to push the girl. It pretty amazing :)

3. SakuWan

SakuWan Kenkyuusei

It pretty awhile since the last update of Sakura's G+ eng translation :(
    I guess every translator are busy huhu I missed reading the update.
    Oh well, it seems I've to stick with google translator for now :p

Sakura update alot of pretty pictures :inlove: :inlove:
    since I finally know how to post pics here, I'm going to post alot of pic kyaaa [party] [party]

Sakura with Haruppi
    [​IMG]

Sakura with pretty pink dress :drool: :drool: so so so PRETTY
    [​IMG]

too many pretty photos from her kyaaa~~
    She growing so well :blush:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. m3ntaiko

m3ntaiko Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    m3ntaiko
    i would be a win to the whole Fukuoka itself if we could push Sakura all the way to the sweet #16th spot or higher.

5. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Actually her appearance on Janken finals tell me the contrary. People were all in awe when she introduced herself with her hair cut.

If it was her decision, then she made it right. You can't possibly used the loli card when there's nakomiku around.

Even Akiyoshi Yuka is complaining because it's all about "nakomiku, nakomiku" recently.

6. Riicchi

Riicchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oshimayuko
    Lonely Avocado is also translating Sakura's G+ posts and the newest one is from yesterday actually :lol: So if you can't wait, you can check Sakura's post in here: http://lonelyavocado.blogspot.be/

I started to like her even more when she changed her image ^^ You know in HKT there's a lot of girl with loli image so it was interesting to see something new. She was really brave when she changed her image. I mean it must have been hard because you have to think about your fans. I actually watched the senshuuraku of Team H's Te wo Tsunaginagara and I can't believe it was only a year ago! Sakura has grown so much in a year! On that lod she looked really cute and kinda like a child and now on I can't believe she is the same age that I am. it feels like she is two years older than me. I like this more adult like Sakura :)

It would be so amazing if she ranked in senbatsu! I hope HKT fanbase could get her in senbatsu but we'll see ^^

7. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    i think someone's grow is not linear over the years.

Sakura as been a loli for the first 2 years of HKT and....She suddenly began to grow big when she cut her hair.

8. Sayanara231

Sayanara231 Kenkyuusei

and I think she also has "pressure" from outside for her to "to grow up" so to speak. this article was posted previously and it touches some interesting points. to re-iterate what it says: now that NakoMiku are in the play, it is hard for Sakura to even keep up her loli image. after all, even Akiyoshi looks like an older sister when standing beside those 2. of course, compared to AKB, Sakura still has a strong loli image(imo) both because of her actual age but also because she's HKT and they groomed her loli image for so long. but then there's the 2nd point the article talks about that I find interesting as well: a loli image can be kind of limiting as an idol/someone in the entertainment field. as a loli, you're that cute little kid, but I don't think there's much development in that character beyond that. so by "growing up", Sakura also opens herself up to more freedom to create a different character for her.
    it'll be interesting how she will develop in the future. I think if she manages to get a good spot in the Sousenkyo single and isn't forced into her old loli position by management she could really change the way people that don't pay attention to HKT look at her. imo a non-loli but still cute Sakura would become even more popular than even now. something similar to Miyuki^^

9. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
  10. MarikoYuki48

MarikoYuki48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    motomuraaoi
    Twitter:
    IwanDesu
    [party] [party] Sakura-chan happy Birthday!!!!! [party] [party]

11. pinkfluffballs

pinkfluffballs Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    watanabe mayu
    Twitter:
    belletagy
    Happy birthday sakura!!! She has grown so much and i'm looking forward to see her grow more! and her interaction with team a members :) [party]

12. Sadia23

Sadia23 Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    sadia_alice
    Happy Birthday Saku-chan! [party] [party]
    May the next year be as enjoyable for you and your fans, as this year was! :inlove:

16 year old princess:

[​IMG]

13. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Happy birthday Sakura

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    SAKURATAN!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: [dance] [dance] [dance] [party] [party] [party] [cake] [cake] [cake] [party] [party] [party] [dance] [dance] [dance] :banana: :banana: :banana:

YO! 16!!! Man, this last year for you was spectacular. So much happened and you grew so much. I hope this next year is that much more amazing for you. Now go see your friends and family, have cake, smile and have a blast all day. It is your day, treat it as such. :awesome: <3

15. shelbypyon

shelbypyon Kenkyuusei

Happy belated 16th birthday, Sakura-chan! Keep lovely & lovely and more lovely. Success on your new teams. Success for your career as an idol & success for your school-life. Have a lovely blast day baby!

16. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Happy Birthday Sakura!! [party] [party] [party] my HKT oshi <3 <3 <3

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Wc3FJi04e0[/yt]

She's the cutest :cute:

17. gocchisama

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Oah, Aru Aru YY terebi, so much feelings, this show was amazing! (;_;)

At that time, Sakura was the really cute little sister we all want, with her big ear, the only girl who ranked in 2012 in senbatsu.

Now she is look prettier and prettier, and "beautiful" as taken over "loli".

To the point that she makes me confident about breaking senbatsu! If everyone gather for this sole goal, we might do the impossible like Shibata Aya last year!

Happy birthday, Sakura...I wish i could have seen you in Yokoyama (;_;)

Nevertheless, i'm looking forward your solo unit in SSA HKT concert!

18. Slacker13

Slacker13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oguriyui
    She is progressing VERY nicely and becoming one of Japan's Idols (Not just HKT's). I look forward to another year of her growth & adventures!

She was also featured in my TOP 20 ranking at #6!

Happy Birthday to her!

19. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Happy birthday Sakuratan!!! [party] [party] [party]

20. cubozoa

cubozoa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    suzumotomiyu
    Twitter:
    Cubozoa48
    I've been uploading some Sakura performances today (well in addition to my other uploaded ones^^). Maybe someone hasn't seen them (all yet).

HKT48 130427 Group Rinji Soukai - Kataomoi no Karaage (Sakura Center) HD

130721 Fukuoka Dome 2nd day - Heart Gata Virus (Kojiharu, Sakura, Madoka) HD

Tokyo Dome 1830m Day 2 M16 Glass no I LOVE YOU (Sakura, Nannan, Fuuchan, Mitsuki) HD

HKT48 121126 End Roll (Sakura, Natsu, Anai, Shinamon)
    [vimeo]

HKT48 131102 Pajama Drive (Sakura, Aoitan, Tani)
    [vimeo]

rest as links since the new forum design doesn't accept more than 5 embedded vids/post

HKT48 131126 (2nd Anniversary) Wimbledon e Tsuretette (Sakura, Mio, Akiyoshi)

HKT48 140303 HL Heart Gata Virus (Sakura, Anai, Wakachan)

130427 Budokan - Ookami to Pride (Sakura, Aoitan)

HKT48 130405 HL Seifuku no Bambi (Sasshi, Sakura, Haruppi) HD

AKB48 Unit Matsuri 2013 M14 - Choco no Yukue (Paruru, Rena, Sakura, Keira) HD

Last edited: Apr 10, 2014