Mogi Shinobu (Mogichan) / 13th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by HoneyRoastedPeanuts, Dec 10, 2011.

1. xabizalla96

xabizalla96 Member

Oshimen:
    MD, Love them all
    Ummm no, I'm implying maybe, and only maybe, someone has pulled some strings

2. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

What did she say?

3. ET920

ET920 Member

A number of things regarding how they were mistreated. I didn't pay much attention to that but I kind of remember she asking people not to buy her PB and that she wanted to sing an extra song in her graduation so they asked her to sell tickets more aggressively for which she apologized to fans for having insisted so much on them buying them (or maybe it was a mixture of both).

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
  5. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    She definitely never told people "not to buy her PB", in fact in that same final stream she emphasized that the upcoming PB hand-over event would be one of the last two times fans would be able to meet with her, and directed them where to apply for it. She did say not to feel like they needed to [bulk] buy her remaining graduation goods (e.g. cheki, stage photos, etc.) since the money wouldn't be going to her but to DH (and thus split between the remaining members and staff). I think this got distorted a little bit among people unfamiliar with how otaku (over)spend on their oshis.

That stream (and her graduation stage on the same day and her mobile mail the day after) is also where she said her entertainment activities would be ending at the end of February, as they now have. DH is bad enough already, there's no need to imagine further crimes.

Last edited: Mar 1, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 1