Momoiro Clover Z

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Idol Emporium' started by Jasey, Nov 18, 2009.

1. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

When i am think these girls, it is down think that them play with that New York´s diskopunk band. But up when i think them do at intro/teheme at DBZ movie, although that story was old, but it was that whose manga open doors others from Japan.

Summa summarun, or how it can be say? These girls desereved same at that diskotekno Perfyme and Diskopunkmetal Kami + Babymetal...

2. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

I understood what you say, Momokuro did so well with the disco-like rythm/songs, anyway they seems keep doing always differents kinds of stuff at any single (focusing in rock metal A-sides in this spring), and yes the anime trend can't be abandoned specially for overseas young new fans (but I think it's ok! personally even if I m an adult I enjoy also their sailor moon song - specially moon pride so coooool song & perform).
    Anyway the range and type of their songs is so vaste from rap/reggae to punk/metal/disco traditional idols.

Every single performance is an event, this group for me is a crossover between idols and "real singer".

3. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I totally agree, and I love it how you can always tell which girl is singing + they all have so unique way of doing it.

4. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

It seem that there cam 3 and 4. album at next year, although these wasnt yet name? And just same day? Kind of mistake?
    Well... Isnt that only me but isnt 15. single where them try do like idols group? Video or something at that Chala head chala?
    I know, that is lot covered song. Animetal, Animetal USA and... one italian powermetal band... and so on...

Moon Pride... it seems at them 14. single...

5. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

browsing around I found this nice cm collection, (the giant eye is so funny! [hehe])

if the video does not show watch the video here

6. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

? Well let's see.

7. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

yes! at first I didn't understand so well what you wrote @AloNeko! :)
    But seems the news is confirmed about the 2 new album next year and a big tour also! :omfg:
    I looking forward to this! Last album become my last two years favourite! :banana:

Momoiro Clover Z announced they will release their third and fourth album at once on February 17th 2016!

The information was announced during their summer live “Toujinsai Festival” on August 1st 2015 at ECOPA Stadium in Shizuoka. On the last day, Michiko Shimizu announced the venue of their Christmas Live, but this day Shigeru Matsuzaki appeared in the encore part of the live. As usual, he started singing his popular track “Ai no Memory”, and broke the release surprisingly. First he just announced the release of the third album, but after that he revealed another release information! Furthermore, it was also announced that they will make a Five Domes Tour with the albums in next spring at Nagoya, Sapporo, Osaka, Fukuoka and Tokyo!! It is the first tour since their nationwide tour “Momoiro Clover Z Japan Tour 2013 ‘GOUNN‘”. In the Toujinsai Live at ECOPA Stadium managements of Momoiro Clover Z and Hyadain, a famous musician reconciled after farce-wrestling, so he could provide some tracks for the album again! Don’t miss the updates!

Revealed schedule of Momoiro Clover Z new album nationwide tour in 2016:
    February 20th and 21st 2016: Nagoya Dome.
    February 27th 2016: Sapporo Dome.
    March 12th and 13th 2016: Kyocera Dome.
    March 26th and 27th 2016: Yahuoku Dome.
    April 2nd and 3rd 2016: Seibu Dome.

source:
    http://tokyogirlsupdate.com/momoclo-3rd-4th-album-release-20150853398.html

source 2:
    http://aramajapan.com/news/music/ne...se-2-albums-in-february-2016-dome-tour/20843/

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  8. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

Third and fourth? Is it like a collection? :)

9. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Not details yet about, I checked Momoiro fan site, people start speculation but that's all for the moment.

I would like maybe one collection (with some glorious cover and some solo songs) and a new concept-album like 5h dim. But also one collection of B sides with some new song and the same with A-side should be good.

10. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

At seem´s at one blog was funny like quitar... or two... 9.th this month...
    But two albums at same day...?

11. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

@paruchory I really wish the albums will contain solos too, or duettos would be nice too. I really wish more songs like Saraba, itoshiki kanashimitachi yo.

I need a new solo for my Momoka <3

12. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Saraba, itoshiki kanashimitachi yo, was released at Album at 5 th Dimesion, and title at 11 single... hmm... Althoug. But what i looking that, i not found... It makers.

Althoug Dragonball(Z) not GT, was my favorite, but "z no chikai" ... What i can say... not bad, but... Somehow it not "sit" so well these girls at others.
    Chala Head Chala: Needs energy sings, And girls hawe that... not bad "cover".

13. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

Even if it's a bit out of sinc this is an example of glorious cover

14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Thanks anyway.

15. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

16. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Indie days... And then one left at group and name more z...

17. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

if the video does not show watch the video here

anyway
    I start to be obsessed by stardust serenade (play all the time) love when they sing with the public LOL :banana: and by momokuro ballad (bokura no century, kono uta..

@AloNeko at the very start they was 9 or some more I think

Last edited: Sep 4, 2015
  18. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

.... Age? Number of girls?

Anyway thanks so much!

19. paruchory

paruchory Kenkyuusei

from wikipedia
    Before the group made its debut, other girls were in the lineup: Sumire Fujishiro, Manami Ikura, Yukina Kashiwa (later a member of Nogizaka46), Tsukina Takai, Miyū Wagawa, and Runa Yumikawa.

20. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Yukina, was short time at Nogizaka 46 also, graduated because her goal was somewhere else what her wanna learn and use it 100%.
    I doubt at her back to music world... but if her back, solo career?
    One left and name changed, Why my head think Yukina?