Nagahama Neru (Neru) / Keyakizaka46 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Graduated Members' started by CutePanda, Dec 4, 2015.

1. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Neru blog post: Ambivalent and Keyaki Republic. Plus more photos (some already posted here).

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

The first two shots are from the location for part of the Ambivalent shooting. The third shows a balloon that had been attached to the tricycle Neru rides for Wait 100 Years floating up into the sky (dead centre) at Keyaki Republic. (click to enlarge)

• Like Like x 2
  3. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

That cover photo of Neru from the September bis (posted above by @CutePanda) is to die for. Here's another shot from the mag:

[​IMG]

I like bis's slogan: "Lady with the girl's heart." The photos definitely aim in a direction something like that.

4. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    Neru will had a new tv program??

5. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Yes. It's called Neru Nechikei Online (ねるねちけいONLINE!; I think that's sort of like "Neru NHK Online"). It's a half-hour show on the NHK General network. Japanese commenters are impressed. This is about the biggest network you could be on, seen all over the country.

Only two episodes scheduled for now: Tuesday, August 7 and 14, from 23:55 to 24:25. But it says the second show's ending time is not definite. I wonder if that means the show might continue. She calls it "Neru research TV," and she will go around investigating and trying out new things she's interested in.

This could be the start of Neru the "TV personality," to add to Neru the idol. It's a big deal that the show has her own name in the title. That makes it like KeyaKake or GanaOshi, a kanmuri bangumi 冠番組 ("crown program"), a self-titled show of her own. I note from the photos that at least part of the show is set in Nagasaki: Neru the Nagasaki Tourism Ambassador. Neru could become a well-known figure throughout Japan, if her tanuki magic works as well as I expect it will. And she will be associated with the biggest network in the country. Kind of like Watanabe Naomi, lol. Neru keeps playing cute but smart into bigger and bigger things. Just thinking about how all this started, with her being wrenched back home without finishing the auditions -- and even about her many efforts earlier in her life -- tears start to come to my eyes. She has really done her best and worked hard, for years. source.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

twitter video
    show's twitter account

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Syz

Syz Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hori Miona
    It's amazing how far Neru has gotten since her debut. Can't wait to check out her new show, looks like it'll be a lot of fun!

8. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

And it's really enjoyable.
    Neru tries several little tricks from the Net that are supposed to make you able to run faster: an elastic band around your toes, holding ping-pong balls in each hand... She runs a about 30 metres each time, testing whether she gets faster. And speaks so beautifully/cutely to the staff. At the beginnng, someone says she seems as if she would be a slow runner. She answers: "Really? I'm the middle of the middle of the middle."

11. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    • Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 2, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  14. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  15. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love the short video of Neru with the cats, linked to above by @CutePanda. It's from her new TV show on NHK. She was prowling around cat-city Nagasaki on a hot day, looking for cats in the shade. Irresistible, lol.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

By the way, Neru fans in Japan are thrilled with the Showroom also posted by @CutePanda. They quote "unbiased" sources as saying she won the day -- not that it was a contest.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  16. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Atsu-nee

Atsu-nee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nagahama Neru
    I saw, that there was a Showroom, with members of the 3 groups (AKB48, Nogizaka and Keyakizaka),
    Can someone tell us what happened in that program?

18. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

For the second year in a row, Neru will be on the Nagasaki TV show commemorating the dropping of the atom bomb on the city (August 9, 1945) and promoting world peace. The show is centred on a camphor tree in a shrine in the city that was blasted by the explosion, but later put forth leaves and kept growing. This year she will be joined by Takata Akira, the founder of what appears to be the biggest TV shopping channel in Japan, Japanet TV. He is also from Nagasaki, and is famous as the fast-talking "President Takata" on the channel.

[​IMG]

Once again this year, the calligraphy of the show's title Kusunoki ("camphor-tree") is by Neru. (The crayon-like katakana at the top of the pic.) August 11 at 1pm. Here's a link to my blog post about last year's show. You can tell that she wrote the title afresh this year (and it looks even better this time).

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 2
  19. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

I love this photo from Big Comic Spirits:

[​IMG]

This girl is about to take over Japan. I remember early on when she reminisced about wanting to become president of a country....

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
    • Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1