Nagao Mariya (Mariya) / 9th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
  2. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    > Cyzo

Rumor.

3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    I hope she's given a graduation song for the 43rd single. And give her the Day 1 of Takamina's grad concert.

4. drazaar

drazaar Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^well that would be crazy if she was still around that long lol, and if she got a song. But awesome :1st:

I uploaded that show I mentioned in my previous post
    Lovemax
    (pass:ngo)

Also, I can't remember if I mentioned before but the 10th of each month is NGO Festival on twitter and that is a good place to go if you're ever looking for good yagi tweets. There is usually a theme for it each time. Just search the tag
    #NGOフェスティバル

5. Muni

Muni Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    @too much idea This is basically is one of the worst rumors I've seen in terms of credibility. It has no solid proof, not even a small one, so the veracity must be always questioned. It's taking advantage of a minor member, who the wider audience don't even know about and who recently announced graduation (so people could think that's this selling story is reasonable because she's "envy"). Plus, she has almos no contact with members like Sasshi, Milky and (at the time of the scandal) Miichan, so how could she know something they were trying to keep hidden? (It's funny that they presented the scandals that had more impact, who are more recognized by the audience lol). Unless it's a fact widely known inside the group, but then anyone is suspicious :p. Besides, in Sasshi's case the "snitch" was her own lover. He was the one who gave all the info, which already invalids this magazine argument.
    I wasn't going to comment in this. rumors based on nothing like this one must be ignored (well must rumors should be ignored tbh). But since I saw this beeing reposted more than once on tumblr and no one questioned its veracity, I showed the counter argument. So I wouldn't worry if it's true, because it's just a terrible lie from a terrible tabloid.

6. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Thanks for the tip. Now there's another sleaze tabloid asides from Shukan BS.

7. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    @Muni Thank you for the explanation. If there's a like button, i would've liked your post already.
    It's quite a hot topic on Tumblr, last time i checked, and no one has try to give a counter argument like yours

8. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    honestly I had blocked the original poster and aside from a couple bumps I thought it died :^^;:

EDIT: on saturday there is a Stage Fighter special performance and yagi is going to sub for paru :flower:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  9. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

10. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    It's not just "now", Cyzo has always published anti-AKB speculation articles.

Another reason this is a ridiculous accusation, when a minor gossip publication tried to leak the name of the girl who outed Yukirin, they got shut down. Hard. Someone moved heaven and earth to shut them up. And they seriously want us to believe it was to protect Mariyagi? I don't think so.

11. JadeFlower

JadeFlower Member

Twitter:
    sarahfylxr
    Well, I don't think she'll get a GS song. Did Mocchi got one? No, of coure Ricchan got one but she is 11 ace and pushed member. I hope she'll have something like Mocchi has on summer concert. Also I think there is no meaning behind her announcement. And if a person hates kennins he or she should do that. It's his or her own opinion. But maybe we shouldn't discuss this on Yagis threat

Sent with Taptalk

12. moonlit

moonlit Member

Tbh isn't Team K a bit behind with their members' birthday stages? It would be either waiting alllllllllll the way until they all were done or announce now.
    I doubt it has anything to do with it.

13. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    "A bit". So much so they're doing them in special stages instead of Team stages. Tomu and Miichan have been accounted for now, so I think they're down to 4 full members and 2 kenkyuusei (including Abe and Naana who have birthdays this month, though they haven't happened yet).

Mariyagi will be performing in the Stage Fighter performance on the 12th of this month. Paruru is still too unwell to perform, so she was called in to replace her.

The performance will be streamed at 18:30 on DMM.

14. drazaar

Oshimen:
    nagaomariya
    ^i mentioned the stage fighter performance but thanks for the dmm link

It's a good development since most of her last stages will likely be oshi cam so at least there's this

15. Berii

Berii Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    Regarding the rumour, I remember that back when Milky had her scandal, Yagi was among the suspicious ones (because she and Fujita Tom were mutual friends/model partners), Abemaru was seemingly involved too but things did not went further from there.

Milky and Yagi share the connection of having worked in LARME magazine.

If we are realistic and think about it, she could've been involved in the Milky thing (but I don't believe so, not for being biased, but because without any elaborate proofs or testimonials, is pointless). She had never been close with any other other mentioned members, nor have mutual work with them, so the accusation in that part is dumb.

Besides, Sasshi's scandal was leaked by her ex...so it's a contradiction here, and proving it's not true.

Girls are girls after all, and none is a saint. Maybe she said something, I want to believe she didn't, but we cannot judge anyone here as none is perfect.

-
    Now, about her graduation (I haven't posted her in a long while). It hurts, and a lot - one of the reasons I was looking forward for Minegishi K ws the return of Tomuyagi, and I always liked Yagi a lot (with Tomu in Team A, she was my Team K favorite) but truth is that her projects have been more on the outside like DJ, modeling, acting, even being a jugde in a modeling event. She will be doing fine and for sure Nagao Mariya will stay around and keep us updated with her amazing fashion sense, personality and talent overall.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2015
  16. DerKaiserZen

DerKaiserZen Member

Oshimen:
    島崎 遥香, 田口愛佳
    True on all of this..
    heck, logical thinking, why a girls who supposedly "get caught" talking shits about another member to media want to "stay indefinitely" before she graduates?
    Especially the member like NGO? that's kinda dumb to let yourself in "danger" like that, you should "run" as fast as you can..:^O^:

17. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    @DerKaiserZen probably Nagao got her Kimi wo Uso wo Shiteitta center to keep her quiet. GASP!! CONSPIRATION!
    (that would be true if this was a midnight dorama).

Nah, but seriously...CYZO always spreads rumours, some of them turn real, some not. Just like rumours in Western media, the fact they exist, is somewhat a sign that people are aware of people's existence.

18. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    But Milky's scandal was very close with Maeshika's release date (i remembered it because it was at my birthday) so i don't think so

19. wlerin

wlerin Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Taniguchi Megu
    I think that was meant as a joke :p

20. Berii

Oshimen:
    Omori Maho
    I was saying it as a joke though! But if we want to really elaborate that theory of mine, then let's asume that the scandal was cooking for a while, and she gave the hints, then the pictures came up. It was not just from one day to another.

But again, I said the Kimi wo Uso thing as a joke, so please don't take me seriously! (My bad).