Nakagawa Haruka (Haruka) / AKB 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'JKT48 Graduated Members' started by arrowisland, Jun 28, 2007.

1. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

http://blog.oricon.co.jp/watarirouka/category_4/
    Re: Nakagawa Haruka / Team A

^
    hmm some oldies AKB48+10.. and some ninja show where sayaka and harugon participated...

and ofcourse the indy gakuin series

and bonus videos from warota singles, they're quite interesting (with exception of the bonus video from the 1st warota album which is just plain weird :| )

2. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Ninja show?

I have the Indy Gakuin series but those are just 2 minutes each.

I'll have a look at the the warota bonuses if I downloaded them. I think I only have the Gyu and that school dance one ...

3. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

^
    That ninja show is called Kunoichi, which is the female version of Sasuke (or Ninja Warrior for those who live in America and watch G4).

Essentially they invite guests to compete in ninja style obstacle courses ( running across a log over water, climbing up stuff, etc).

Harugon and Sayaka participated and lost (it's a 12 second clip).

The only online clip I've seen so far is here:

http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/categ ... 32zqwP4eDC

(Trust me on this, I Iooked all over the place).

Also, as far as Watarirouka stuff goes, don't forget to check out shows where they were guests (Monthly Melodix is always interesting), as well as their image DVD, which has interesting bits not only in her solo parts, but also in the making ofs.

Also anytime there's something that involves all of the AKB48 members, there's going to be Harugon centric stuff (PSP game making of and game footage, Janken solo cam, Senbatsu videos, Harugon's cowboy segment, red string segment, and quiz segment in the Shukan Jump Rope DVD).

Also, as ecwx said, AKB+10 is a very good source as it is mostly Old Team B focused.

Whereas you could watch all the episodes, I could recommend you some from the top of my head:

Episode 1 - Introduction episode but has a Harugon intro part as well as Harugon messing around.
    Episode 2 - Some of the girls go to a Ninja Training camp, and Harugon is her usual energetic self.
    Episode 7 - Team B pretends they're all in High School (CinDy is the homeroom teacher) and they all have introductions with CinDy making fun of them. This is the episode with the famous Harugon-pushing-desk-into-Yukirin moment.
    Episode 11 - Still in a classroom setting, Team B has to impress CinDy with their talents, and Harugon's section is just fun to watch.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing a ton of other good stuff, but these are what stick out to me right now.

Also, there's the Shukan Ball Special (101022 and 101029) where Harugon dominates the basketball section and just has fun during the dodgeball part.

And then there's always the MC segments of Stage LODs which is a treasure trove of Harugon moments (and other members), just that I probably couldn't tell you all of them right now, as there are a lot (and I'm not just referring to A6).

And of course you can also peruse the making of videos for PVs where Harugon is prominent (Boku no Yell and Boku Dake no Value).

And if you go through all of this and still want more, I'm sure I can think of more stuff for you (Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 (which is a radio show) for example...)

4. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

What? That's it? 12 seconds?

Monthly Melodix ... maybe I'll look for that. Yeah, I think I downloaded that image DVD (it was pretty good) and I have the stuff from their 6 singles (downloaded from that AKB48 / SKE48 Videography from H!O).

I think that's a little too advanced for me... I don't know about anything about this cowboy segment, red string segment, and quiz segment thing. I think I have the PSP footage and I saw the Janken solo cam and Senbatsu videos though.

I just watched parts of those episodes you mentioned and it's pretty good stuff. Episode 11 was good. I need to watch that again when I get time. (For the record, I think Kohara does that crab bridge walk much better though .. hee hee )

Yup, saw that. I was kinda hoping for a DVD rip of that whole thing, but for now, those Shukan episodes will have to do.

I don't think I can understand the radio show and there are tons of LODs to go through. I did download the 2009 and 2010 Harugon Birthday shows though and I'll rewatch those at some point.

Where are the making of videos for the Boku no Yell PV? I don't recall seeing it on the DVD that accompanied Ponytail ... (either on A, B, or Theater)

-----------------------------

Thanks for all the suggestions! (There are a few "rarely shown" members that I'm currently selectively looking for more vids of ... Umechan, Harugon, Ayarin)

5. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

That's because they
    fail really quickly.

Oh, those parts are simply little extras like how the single DVDs came with confession clips. Youtube was overflowing with these, but most of them got taken down, but I'm pretty sure there's still a lot left there (and if not Youtube, there's Youku).

Ah, my bad, I meant the PVs themselves. Now that I think about it, there probably aren't any making ofs...

Well, if you'd like I can help you with Umechan and Ayarin as well, though I'll probably have a lot more Ayarin moments to offer (I already mentioned some in her thread). Though that's going to be something that's gonna have to be discussed elsewhere (and not in Harugon's thread).

6. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

Umm... I remember seeing a scene where nacchan chasing harugon around wearing labcoat in a video, but I forget which video it was from

and then I also remember a video where nacchan and harugon tried to mount a fitball (a big exercise ball they use in gyms) which nacchan did with ease, and harugon just had so much fun trying.... and failing xD.. also can't remember which video it was from.

anyone knows which videos it was from ? [think]

and my favorite is the Akkanbe bash video bonus that shows harugon running into and hugging ayarin when she visited team B after she got readmitted into AKB48. Harugon loves to run and hug, and she loves ayarin :D

In one of her blog post harugon write about how happy she was when she was taking a bath and suddenly ayarin called her about the TV show that was aired that time. The call lasted for only 19secs but harugon was so happy that ayarin called her.

7. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

apparently, it was from nacchan's vlog xD

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usPZsf5QFT0[/yt]

8. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

I thought I saw some animated gif of Harugon sliding across the floor on her stomach.... where is that from?

9. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Oh yes, please. Obviously in their respective threads :)

Edit: I just look a look at a couple of B4 / A6 vids and I noticed that Harugon says several different things which I presume were catchphrases (and recently says nothing other than "I'm Harugon, Nakgawa Haruka"). How many did she have and what do they mean?

The one in AKB48+10 started off with something like "Gone, gone, gone, gone, ..."

10. ecwx

ecwx Kenkyuusei

48+10 ninja village episode.

11. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Alaksandus has some of her older catchphrases on his website (supermerlion.com):

As for her newest catchphrase....

I'm possibly attempt to translate/transcribe it for you when I get the chance.

12. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Thanks!

It's interesting that Harugon changes her catchphrase slightly frequently by inserting something in the 3rd line (or just replacing parts of it). In the AKB48+10 Ep7, I think she just said "Gon, gon, go, gon, gon, I'm Harugon" and the second and 3rd time, she inserted something before "I'm Harugon" that sounded like "bowling ball". Pretty amusing.

I also just rewatched the ep2 for the sliding Harugon one. I guess that wasn't the one that I was expecting... she kinda fell, and then rolled/slid. The one I had in my mind was that she was wearing a red tracksuit and just completely did a head-first/on-stomach slide along the floor (kinda like a very long baseball slide). I guess that probably just didn't happen and I imagined it...

13. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Well I'm back.

Her latest catchphrase is:

"Urusai kedo urusai dake janai. Harugon ga inai to genki tarinai desu yo ne?" (After this part the audience is suppose to say "tarinai" (lacking, insuffiencient)).

This loosely translates into:

"I may be noisy, but not all that I am. If Harugon isn't here then (everyone's) energy will be lacking, right?"

14. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Hee hee.. Thanks!

She doesn't seem that noisy any more... She seems quiet most of the time, I was kinda hoping that they let her talk a bit more ...

15. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki

Just gotten into Harugon due to playing AKB1/48 - Idol to Koishitara. She's full of energy and smiling all the times. Although I've seen her doing some funny things and that just makes her even more adorable. :inlove:

16. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Which funny things are these? I'd interested if they weren't mentioned above in the recent discussion :)

The only other clip I saw that was pretty fun was the 100330 Complete X where they were collecting some bear cookies and they had to eat a bunch of them near the end.

17. vergil

vergil Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki

Unfortunately most that I've seen were mentioned in the recent discussion. I enjoyed the 100330 Complete X too as that was the first few Harugon video's that I watched. The other two was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8_GuVZ3 ... re=related
    The room seems like it was moving and Harugon was rolling over the floor. [hehe]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcb3mH-J ... re=related
    Harugon being excited and jumping around. :D

18. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Ok. That first one is from the AKB48+10 episode 2.

It would be nice to know where that second one is from though. She looks really excited... but she's in the back and wants to eat ... :)

19. Neppo

Neppo Kenkyuusei

The second one is from Naruhodo High School 100530.

20. clumsycarrot

clumsycarrot Kenkyuusei

Ah thanks!

So Harugon was excited to eat some ice cream in that clip (the clip is from the very end of the show).