Nakaya Sayaka (Nakayan) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by hanabi, Jul 25, 2007.

1. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    Thanks for the link. If no one else does, I may consider it, although I am somewhat swamped with work as it is. I'll keep reading her blog and see if she has a regular update pattern or so.

I ordered her second book last week, hopefully it should arrive in the next couple of days. I really need to get her other one finished off. I had planned to translate that, but holy crap what a lot of work even doing the prologue was.

2. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

3. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

4. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    i heard that now she works part time in a restaurant :cry:

5. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

It's old news; that's before she was offered a hosting job for a television program.

6. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    ah! i see, thank you!

7. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Her second book is also out so she should be fine financially for the time being. but it really is pretty common for TV/Radio personality from actors to comedians to seiyuu to work part time supplement their income. Earlier AKB KKS and even some members were reportedly worked part time as well before their promotion back when AKB hasn't got their breaks yet.

8. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    (wait, I've never posted here before? the hell is wrong with me)

From the sounds of it, that gig of hers is a documentary? With how successful her 1st book was, I have to wonder if perhaps she's going to be AKB's Konno Asami (Unpopular member in group finds bigger success in other entertainment avenues). Of course, it'd be more ideal if she could fulfill her seiyuu dream but her hardwork and struggles could lead her down a different path of success.

Anyway, I'm just glad she's getting work and hasn't disappeared into space. I'll be awaiting the day she makes her big breakthrough into the anime industry.

9. Taker

Taker Kenkyuusei

Her chance will come, I'm sure. Seiyuu industry actually have a pretty late maturity period. They usually don't make a name fore themselves and become established until late 20s to early 30s. In that sense Nakayan still got tons of time and compare to other seiyuu at her age she already had a ridiculous amount of experience as far as roles go and industry connection.

The only thing that worries me is that her voice doesn't have that one noticeable, unique traits like say Sawako, Mayuyu, Kuumin, or even Karen have in their voice. So I think her roles might be more bland and it could be harder for her to get a defining, breakthrough role. But I do think she can be a super solid VA that has a good career, the one that while might not have a defining lead role but is able to appear in almost every anime with a good or decent secondary roles.

10. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Looking at Nakayan's blog...

http://nakaya1015.exblog.jp/

Apparently because of continuous snide comments in the aftermath of losing the big one — the Milky Holmes spot — she had every comment page purged to zero.

And some blog posts deleted.

11. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    I've seen some good comments in there. The snide ones cannot be helped but still it's not a reason to delete them all.

12. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

Someone on /jp/ said that the reason why the comments/blog posts were deleted is that she may have signed a contract with a new agency (not named yet, however), and so effectively they have her "image" under their umbrella.

13. Arubaro

Arubaro Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iwasamisaki
  14. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

15. xcrossfacekillahx

xcrossfacekillahx Member

Oshimen:
    hondahitomi
    Twitter:
    crossfacekillah
    Ah I see, I thought it was her personal blog like the girls who use ameblo since people can still comment there and now she opened her twitter, I guess she needed it to communicate it to us.

16. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

17. mooony

mooony Kenkyuusei

o.o it seems nakayan understands indonesian, judging from her latest tweets.

18. soul.assassin

soul.assassin Member

She's using Google Translate. Otherwise Nakayan's having a very interesting Q&A for much of the morning.

19. TiduShoko

TiduShoko Member

Oshimen:
    komiyamaharuka
    Twitter:
    TiduAura
    Nakaya Sayaka will sing the OP theme for the new Pretty Cure anime!!
    http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2032436/full/

[​IMG][​IMG]
    (Nakaya Sayaka on the left, Yoshida Hitomi on the right (She's sung the Precure ED themes 3 times))

The anime "Happiness Charge Pretty Cure" will air on February 2nd. This anime will mark the 10th anniversary of the Pretty Cure anime series. She will sing the opening theme for the anime, "Happiness Charge Precure! WOW!" (ハピネスチャージプリキュア!WOW!) which will be her debut solo single.

CONGRATULATIONS NAKAYAN!

Source: http://www.everyday48.net/forum/viewtop ... 32#p145032

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    i'm so happy for her, go Nakayan, glad she finally does something great, always great to see a graduated girl doing something that they like and be happy [party]