Naruse Risa (Naruru) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Kazearashi, Oct 23, 2007.

1. hina

hina Member

just want to give props to this girl, she is really something. I first noticed her in H1, she was still a SEED back then, I was like: "Wait, who's that girl owning the vocals in Lay Down, wow her solo lines in Himawari sounds really good too." At first it was all just fascination, but K4 has sealed it, I'm a big fan of this girl now. She has a nice voice and great energy, nice addition to Team K. Go Risa! <3

2. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Naruru!!!!!!!! <3

3. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

she was truly amazing in H1, and much the same in H2! this girl has it!! :D

4. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

Naruru is awesome. I can't believe how she's managed to take both roles in Oshibe Meshibe!

I love her undertaking of Meetan's part.

5. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    it's about time more people start realizing how amazing naruru is :D

6. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

when i see her on stage, too bad not live, but on dvd-video, i notice this girl has it....the intensity, probably a bit more than other girls, and she can move, sing, did you see her in H1, in that one song Lay Down!

7. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

I did notice her haircut, a bit shorter from her long long hair, as i watch her more, i notice more of her, and how talented she is, she's becoming more of a favorite. She has this intensity in her performances in A5, and H2...i really hope she does more Unit performances and maybe a Solo.

oops, correcting myself here, i meant to say K4, not A5 since she is on Team K not A. lol

8. chou

chou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    you <3
    naruru, as per usual, PWNed in NHK. <3

seriously though, ever since i watched her in himawari, i've just loved this girl. she has a wonderful voice and i was so happy to see her in team K. her & asuka are like my dream duo!

i'm saying all of this because i want to dedicate my 600th post to naruru xD since my 100th went to meetan :B

i can't wait to see what naruru will show us in 2009!

9. tokaikko

tokaikko Kenkyuusei

Just how awesome her voice actually is is only really hitting me now, from listening to Return Match and Confession. Geez, awesome much?

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Yeah, I like her voice, too. She's a good singer. :D

I've like Risa since I saw H1 and even more after K4. <3 She's a really good performer.

11. ama

ama Kenkyuusei

yeah, me too. her perform really catch my eyes.. :love:

12. Takamina

Takamina Kenkyuusei

I was stunned by her performance of Return Match, she was perfect !

13. CupOfMidsummer

CupOfMidsummer Kenkyuusei

I hate to say this, but she's the type of girl that doesn't really stand out, despite her beauty and wonderful vocals. I didn't pay much attention to her in H1 & H2, but after K4 started, she suddenly looked so much more beautiful (and it was most likely because of her haircut)

I love her with short hair. It suits her so well!
    And I can't really tell, but it looks like she has lost some weight between H2 and K4?

14. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Yeah, she's surpassed Sae in skinniness.

15. poke

poke Kenkyuusei

^Really? She is actually thinner than Sae?

Somehow I've never really noticed that. I'd always thought she was a little chubby, and never noticed she'd actually lost weight. Her facial chubbiness still remains though.

This girl is indeed awesome. It's just a pity she is kinda under-appreciated.

16. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Risa: 78/58/85
    Sae: 79/58/87

But these might be way off, because Natsuki's measurements are skinnier than both of them.

17. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ Or maybe they're old measurements. Maybe that was their measurements a while ago, but they've grown since then. Unless they're recent... How often are the measurements updated?

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^I think it's usually at about the same time the profile picture are updated... which makes sense since the pictures are from June-ish. I think when we get new pictures on the website (mostly likely closer to the Shibuya AX concert) Risa's (and Natsuki's) sizes will be rather different.

19. qilver

qilver Kenkyuusei

i didn't notice much of a weight change on Naruru, but then again i haven't been able to see her on video as much, maybe if i watch more of the NHK video, last video is of the Lod of Oct's K4 of her too. H2 was back in the summertime. But definitely this girl has the moves, and sings good too, but it wasn't until her haircut, shorter style is when i noticed her more.

20. garnetjester

garnetjester Member

I adore this girl! She smiled at me when I saw her live <3 Also, I love how she can take on any kind of role (cute like Kasai in OshiMeshi, pervy like Meetan in OshiMeshi, cool in Return Match...). I was very impressed by her in H1, because I thought at first "pfff who's this cutesy girl they've put as Sayaka's replacement... She'll fail so hard at it..." and then she started dancing her heart out and singing with such great stage presence that I was blown away forever XD.

I also agree that the short hair suits her a LOT better than the super long shapeless hair she had back then, which didn't help her stand out so much.