Natori Wakana (Wakanyan) / 11th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by Naomi, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

Re: Promoted KKS - Natori Wakana (Wakanyan)

There were 5 others who were promoted without a team as well. I'm guessing they are waiting for Tokyo Dome or some other event to announce what will be their fate. I think there might be some sort of team reshuffle and at the same time they will be included in the new teams. The same sort of thing happened with Team 4's creation - at first the founding members were promoted to full membership without a team and some time later they formed Team 4.

2. crunky12

crunky12 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashijuri

I don't think there will be a shuffle at all, well I really hope there isn't. If anything they'll put her in Team 8 and maybe make her ace, I hope.

3. Ozu

Ozu Kenkyuusei

It would be too early to form Team 8 at Tokyo Dome. There are so many available positions in the current teams that they would have to promote nearly all the remaining KKS to form Team 8 after the positions in A, K and B are filled - which would leave no KKS to replace the positions of the popular members at the theater. Furthermore, it would make no sense to form Team 8 out of same generation members like they did with Team 4. That didn't work out as well as the management hoped so I doubt they are going to do the same thing again. Besides, why did the management promote only these 6 members if they are saving them for Team 8? Why not promote the whole team at the same time?

4. writerserenyty

writerserenyty Kenkyuusei

Not a lot of posts in the Wakanyan thread! I have to say, I'm really happy she got chosen for Team B; I think that's the Team she really fits best on (in terms of feel) and she's done really good performances subbing in for Yukirin. I was kind of hoping for a Team 8 Wakanyan push, but this is good, too. :) I'm so proud of her!

I'm a bit bummed that she's not performing at the new B shonichi, and isn't in the starting lineup. However, I could see her really excelling at subbing in a lot, especially for Yukirin or Kojiharu, which could be good for her as well.

She's also subbing in for Team A's senshuuraku! Someone told me she was doing Acchan's part, but since Muto Tomu is performing as well I'd assume they'd give her Acchan... In any case, more Wakanyan :)

5. writerserenyty

Double posting, but if you haven't seen the 7th anniversary LOD (in the LOD thread here) Wakanyan does VERY well in a performance of one of my favorite songs, 7ji 12fun no Hatsukoi!

I've been enjoying seeing her in Team B a lot! She fits very well in there.

6. honeysenpai

honeysenpai Kenkyuusei

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtwbMs_9WYk
    Twitter:
    missingno15
    I enjoy seeing my Wakanyan performing Namida ni Shizumu Taiyou :drool:

7. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    Damn, no love since Dec.? :yikes: Well I am here to change that. ;) The last few days I have been on one of my Team B cravings, So I cleared my calendar,(bye,bye income), and have been going through my vast collection of Team B media. :awesome: And, well, it just made me want to go around and leave a little love in the members threads.

Wakanyan, you cutie, I always catch you in the LOD's, being unconsciously sexy. [nod] And I like how it gives good contrast to the cute side of you and my beloved Team B. And with out you even trying! [clap] Keep it up, I am always enjoying watching you girls give it your all. :D

8. writerserenyty

Wakanyan's in Janken Senbatsu <3 Proud of her, and excited to see that single!

9. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

How is it that she has only performed twice at Team B's stage? URGH. She's great. She needs more exposure!

10. Aisansan

Aisansan Kenkyuusei

Well it is a little embarrassing....such a deserted member...but seemingly one of the better singers in AKB...
    ..she sang this Live very well some time ago now.....put a few of the supposed singers to shame in the 'live' stakes.

Just have to wonder how much genuine talent is being left to rot.

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjI1NjAxODk2.html

11. Reito

Reito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    natoriwakana
    My kami-oshi :3 :3 she's so great as a singer and an idol :3 i hope she'll get high rank this year's SSK

Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
  12. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    hey guys :D since I also love Wakanyan so much, I took the chance and updated her page here, on S48 wiki :D I tried to collect interesting facts and some basic things too since there wasn't anything about her, so I hope you'll enjoy it :D

13. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    As can be seen from my signature, I am interested in and support many girls.

Recently, Wakanyan has made the jump from a member I was mildly interested in to a full blown interest, and that is from seeing her perform B3 more.

Completely agree that she is one of the best singers; watched her sing Temodemo and it just blew me away!
    Would love for her to get more recognition and notice :)
    Hoping to make this thread a little more active in the future too :)

14. Reito

Reito Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    natoriwakana
    Thank you :cute: i love the update :cute:

15. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    i'm glad :D you're welcome ^^

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

ANN (Episode 269) (Rina Kawaei Just Before Graduation SP) (July 29, 2015) (Rina Kawaei, Natsuki Kojima, Natori Wakana)

if the video does not show watch the video here

17. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  18. piyochama

piyochama Member

Oshimen:
    matsuijurina
    Wakanyan just announced her graduation :(

11th gen is now just 1 member

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

19. Yukitie

Yukitie Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Kashiwagi Yuki
    Twitter:
    katiechan48
    WAKANYAN NOOOOOOOO :'(

I clicked the thread because I hadn't checked it in a while and then read the last comments... and it was like a cold knife shot through me.
    My awesome 11th Gen just down to Nattsun...

Anyone know why Wakanyan is graduating? Obviously wish her all the best and masses of luck in what she wants to do... (maybe work with Aaya hehe)

20. ossan

ossan Member

She spent long time in the entertainment world. Therefore she wants to know the other worlds.