[NEWS] AKB48 teams to be regrouped (October '09)

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by dudu, Aug 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heika88

Heika88 Kenkyuusei

um..yes, maybe they are not yet ready for new stage or songs with the new team formation..too many things in their daily work (TV show, event,..) so not yet free time for rehearsal. (just supposition)

2. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    At least Ayarin will be available for New Team K's debut.

This is just really ridiculous, though.

3. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

ugh. If this is true..

They need to make a decision and stick to it. They shouldn't have bothered with the public display of heartbreak from the girls announcement. They should have kept quiet until they were actually almost ready.

Someone hasn't thought this through properly at all....

4. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

^true. if they wanted the girls to cry, they could have just made another jump and cry photobook and made money out of that.

there's a small part of me that's hoping that the reason for the delay is the girls resisting the change. and i'm also hoping that the respected theater fans have made their move and are trying their best to resist the unnecessary change.

i just hope that when the new K6 stage does start,that they won't make a mess out of things. if they have to iron-out things before the stage starts, i hope they do it right.

5. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    K5 if officially ending on February 21st. It was just announced.

So, since we haven't heard otherwise, the February 28th K6 date could still be on...

Maybe the new team K girls just won't be at the sapporo handshake event?

6. Freaky

Freaky Kenkyuusei

about time!! but im pretty sad seeing all the team being split up now :cry:

7. maxaroni

maxaroni Kenkyuusei

The new teams have new member photos.

8. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I don`t like the new member photos. Most of them are trying to be "sexy" and not smiling, but a lot of the pictures just aren`t very flattering. Sakiko`s is especially bad.

9. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    I woudn't say 'sexy' per se, but more 'sentimental.' They are supposed to look like they're graduating, I think.

10. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ They all look pretty pissed off or grumpy for graduating. XD

I don't really have a problem with them not smiling, it's just the pictures are so bad in general. Like I mentioned in The AKB48 Thread, it's like they chose their worst pictures on purpose, because we've seen all of them take much better pictures than that.

Hmm. I actually like Sakiko's. I think she looks pretty there. =/ I don't think it looks any different from her other photos, but then again, sometimes she doesn't have the "best" photos in the world (I still think they're cute regardless, though. :hehe:). =P

My least favorite pictures out of the bunch are probably Haruna or Komori's (and I swear I'm not saying that because they're my least favorites. XD) and my favorites are Natsumi or Yuko's... that does sound kinda biased, huh? :lol: I do like Itano's, too, so I'm not completely biased~ 8D

11. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    (Don't worry, not spoiling K6)

When watching K6 and its MCs, I couldn't help but thinking back to when the new teams were announced, a lot of people were worried about the girls, especially Miichan and Tomochin. But after watching the show... I don't think we need to worry. The girls seem to have a blast, and really got along during the MCs. Even though they've only been together for a short time they really seem to have bonded, I was so glad. :love:

12. xxskawt

xxskawt Kenkyuusei

Didn't a couple of them leave before this reshuffle? But each time still has 16 people? Are there additional people in there? Or did the teams originally have 17? I don't remember lol.

13. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

A lot of research students were added.

14. Jin

Jin Kenkyuusei

^Yuriko looks amazing similar with Mayu to me from the photos.

15. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

With the originally announced plans A & K had 17 and B had 16. Suzuki Shihori quit (B->15), then Kohara transferred to SDN (K->16), and Suzuki Mariya changed new teams from A to B, which made every team equal.

16. flutterbyu

flutterbyu Member

Oshimen:
    Okada Nana
    I like how it worked out evenly. It's nice to see all the teams at a perfect 16.

All of the pre 8th generation research students who were still RS were added to teams. They had all been RS for quite a while, so I'm really happy for them being promoted.

17. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    SPOILER FOR THE YOKOHAMA CONCERT SETLIST LOOK AWAY~

Ok, I need to continue to rant. Though with less swearing than I did on nihongogo :hehe:

So new Team B performed shonichi AND wasshoi B. Ok, wtf? I thought we were trying to go with NEW teams? In K6, they go to so much effort to show they're a new team, and the girls are forming a new family and such. But now they're rolling out the most sacred of old team B songs for the new team B to sing as if it's perfectly normal? What was the point of the shuffle if they're just going to dance around dressed as the corpse of the old team?!?! :fp: :fp: :fp:

18. RocketStarLauncher

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    ^Yup. My thoughts exactly. I love my N and I love my B, and, though I haven't seen it in action, they could go very well together, but it's incredibly disrespecful to the original girls.

And this arguement isn't only directed at the New Team B, but also K, and sort of kind of A. Korogaru should only be shuffled as a tribute to the original Team. If you want the New Team K to have an identity, make a new song. It's called RESET. And Team A's never really had much of a theme song, so it doesn't matter nearly as much.

19. higex66

higex66 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kinoshitamomoka
    I agree with it being pretty disrespectful towards the original members, but there are fans that want to hear some kind of version of Wasshoi B. I think it sucks too, but you can't please everyone, besides it'll be the forever changing lyrics song, and one of my favorites no matter who sings it.

20. Pan-chan

Pan-chan Kenkyuusei

As far as Wasshoi is concerned the same things were said when they put in Sasshi and Moechin after Naruppe and Matsuyuki graduated.

As much as I wota the old Team B, their theme and I will always have fond memories of it, the reality is just as higex66 said. People still want to hear it. It may not be the most tasteful of things and it might make some of us kinda sad, but they ARE now team B. Even if the teams had stayed the same and the girls started drifting out of B, there would have needed to be replaced, and eventually we wouldnt have recognised it anyway.

As long as there is a Team B there will be a Wasshoi B, and sentimental value doesnt really matter to the bigwigs as long as SOMEONE is singing it, especially since B have so many less original songs than A and K.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.