NMB Results for AKB Request Hour 2014

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Apr 7, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Here are the overall results for NMB in the AKB Request Hour 2014

**7 Dazai Osamu wo Yonda ka (Yamamoto Sayaka, Yokoyama Yui, Yamada Nana/NMB48 1st al Type-B)
    *10 Almond Croissant Keikaku (TeamBII/NMB48 1st al Type-B&Theater Ed) *Umehara Mako, Yamauchi Tsubasa → Naiki Kokori, Iso Kanae
    *20 Waruki (Watanabe Miyuki/NMB48 4th Nagiichi Theater Ed)
    *30 Zipper (Watanabe Miyuki, Yoshida Akari, Jonishi Kei/NMB48 N3)
    *36 Fuyu Shogun no Regret (Namba Teppotai 2/NMB48 6th Kitagawa Kenji Type-C&1st al Type-B) *Matsuda Shiori→Shiroma Miru, Yamamoto Hitomi→Shibuya Nagisa
    *42 ONEW no Uwabaki (Ichikawa Miori, Shiroma Miru, Kondo Rina/NMB48 N3)
    *47 Yume no Dead Body (Yamamoto Sayaka/NMB48 N3)
    *48 Sunglass to Uchiake Banashi (KKS/NMB48 8th Kamonegix c/w (except Theater Ed)) *still KKS at the time Hayashi Momoka joined
    *50 With my soul (TeamM/NMB48 1st al Type-M&Theater Ed) *Shimada Rena did not join
    *56 Seishun no Laptime (NMB48 1st Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo c/w (Except Theater Ed)) *!!!
    *61 Jungle Gym (Yamamoto Sayaka/NMB48 3rd Junjo U-19 Theater Ed)
    *66 Bokura no Eureka (NMB48 7th sg) *Shimada Rena→Kadowaki Kanako
    *75 Kesshou (Shirogumi/NMB48 2nd Oh My God Type-A&Theater Ed&1st al Type-M) *Fukumoto Aina → Takano Yui
    *79 Nandeyanen Idol (Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna w/ Team N/NMB48 2nd Oh My God! Theater Ed)
    *85 HA ! (NMB48/Eien Pressure Type-B&1st al) *Shimada Rena→Kadowaki Kanako, Fukumoto Aina → Takano Yui
    *99 Hoshizora no Caravan (Shirogumi/NMB48 6th Kitagawa Kenji Type-A&Theater Ed)
    103 Nandomo Nerae (Ogasawara Mayu, Kotani Riho, Kadowaki Kanako, Kinoshita Haruna, Hayashi Momoka/NMB48 N3)
    107 Mou Hadashi ni wa Narenai (Namba Teppotai 4/NMB48 8th Kamonegix Type-C)
    108 Teppen Tottande! (NMB48 1st al)
    115 Nagiichi (NMB48 4th sg)
    115 Sunahama de Pistol (Namba Teppotai 1/NMB4848 5th Virginity Type-C)
    124 Kono Sekai ga Yuki no Naka ni Umoreru mae ni (Jonishi Kei, Nishimura Aika, Yamaguchi Yuki, Koga Narumi/NMB48 N3) *Kishino Rika was absent because of her musical
    132 Todokanasou de Todoku Mono (NMB48 7th Bokura no Eureka c/w (except Theater Ed))
    133 Kimi to Deatte Boku ga Kawatta (NMB48/Suzukake etc Type-N)
    137 Namekuji Heart (Chou Idol Senbatsu/NMB48 1st al Type-M)
    140 Kamonegix (NMB48 8th sg)
    145 Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru (NMB48 N3)
    152 Kitagawa Kenji (NMB48 6th sg)
    168 Oh My God (NMB48 2nd sg)
    186 Hajimete no Hoshi (Yamamoto Sayaka, Watanabe Miyuki, Jonishi Kei, Ogasawara Mayu, Yoshida Akari, Shiroma Miru, Ichikawa Miori/NMB48 N3)
    188 Saigo no Catharsis (Shirogumi/NMB48 4th Nagiichi Type-A&Theater Ed)
    197 12/31 (NMB48 1st al )
    199 Mikazuki no Senaka (1st gen/NMB48 1st Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo Theater Ed&1st al Type-B)

※Yokoyama Yui joined all songs that she was involved in with NMB (Dazai, Ha!, Hoshizora no Caravan, Teppen Tottande, Todokanasou de Todoku mono, Kitagawa Kenji, 12/31)
    ※Jo Eriko joined all songs she was involved in at her original position (Saigo no Catharsis, Oh My God, Nagiichi)

2. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Seeing this up on screen made the whole thing worth it.

[​IMG]

3. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

Dazai Osamu at #7 is great but for BII to make in the top 10 with Almond Croissant... just amazing. Just makes you feel good inside that all their hard work and self-promotion wasn't for naught. From being virtual underdogs a year ago. Has there been any team in any group outside of AKB48 that has achieved such a feat?

This is just the start for BII. I hope it spurs M to push themselves as well.

4. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Team M fans getting With My Soul into the Request Hour was a pretty big surprise for me. There was no indication there was even a movement to vote it in and even M members weren't really doing any campaigning for With My Soul. Seeing it up there as the first song of the afternoon show was a pleasant surprise. Same with Sunglass. I knew it had a chance yesterday but after getting through 50 songs (and HA! and SeiRa) I had all but given up on seeing it rank in and then it sneaks in at lucky number 48.

As for the star of the NMB delegation, I think it was around song 25 or so when I realized that we had reached what was usually Day 4 of Request Hour and I could still make out Yuuri, Ijiri and Murokana on the hinadan just watching the songs go by that I thought for real that Almond Croissant might just pull it off and destroy all expectations. I thought that when Shuu and Uuka didn't participate in Seishun no Laptime at 56 that they were getting ready for Almond Croissant. I'm so glad I was wrong about that.

5. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    I think the songs that made it in the Top 50 really showed that NMB fans could do it when it really counted, and even though I'm not a particularly big fan of Seijun Philosophy, songs like those and Hashire Penguin, Almond Croissant, With My Soul etc just stress the fact that the teams are so important to the group. Of course the final days are usually reserved for singular members and the songs that they're associated with, but I'm glad that we see songs like Seijun Philosophy and or Almond Croissant rank so highly. Teams are special, and I'm glad BII and Team 4 fans got to show their support for their girls.

6. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Granted it could just be my crazy bias talking, but I did not feel any "story" (monogatari-sei) from Team 4. Not to take away anything from their win yesterday but from the start they were always the most the blessed team within 48G, regularly appearing on TV all the freaking time and getting plum senbatsu positions. They never had to hand out flyers outside their theater to get people to watch their shows and experience being the ultimate under dogs. Unlike BⅡ they never experienced any serious hardships and they were a new team to boot. The kandou gulf from seeing Almond Croissant rank in at 10 and seeing Seijun Philosophy come in at 1 is pretty epic IMHO.

7. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    I mean, technically, original Team A. Also, Team B's Shonichi in RH 2009 was somewhat in the same spot since I believe at that time that Team B in the same position that BⅡwas.

Well, it's kind of the end of BⅡ. With My Soul at #50 was a nice touch, but it's the current BⅡthat rallied around that single song and really pushed it to the limits. It was really a clever campaign originated by the members.

Team M will be okay, especially now that they're not having to do Idol no Yoake anymore, and they may not have an AmoKuro but they had a fantastic tour.

One thing that's also nice to see is Fuyu Shogun being that high. Teppoutai doing good work, and I really liked that song. It was also a song where I noticed that Hitomin looked like an idol for the first time, haha.

8. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Teppotai for the most part has always tried to do cool songs and highlight the group that management, at the time, believes is the future of the group. Looking at the members they've chosen over the years, they have a decent batting average. While the concept itself is kinda getting long in the tooth (we're up to 5 now) I really love that they do it and hope that they somehow find a way to switch it up.

9. wasabi

wasabi Kenkyuusei

I know what you mean. Just being in AKB48 is already an advantage in itself, much more if you're in the team that's currently highly favored and pushed, getting to be in nationwide broadcast TV shows all the time, etc. It's almost a given you'll rank high given that much exposure and airtime. For B II to accomplish what they did, from the ground up with hard work and hardly any promotion, makes them more deserving of their ranking in my eyes.
    I hope you don't mean to say that you think B II will stop to push themselves and end their motivation to promote themselves from hereon after that song. Granted it was a campaign that they rallied vigorously just by themselves. If any I'd like them to see how their hard work was rewarded and that taking initiative instead of waiting to be pushed gets results. Eventually management will notice, too, and give them the support they need. Well, I hope so.

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think he meant in the sense that BⅡ as currently composed will cease to exist. Members will leave and new ones will join. Heck, just having Milky in BⅡ guarantees the team will get outsized attention so there won't be anymore need for Damasareta to Omotta Tabete Mita events.

11. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Can you imagine new BⅡperforming AmoKuro? That makes me feel way more uneasy than having a new group perform Nandomo Nerae.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Imagining Milky or Umeda doing AmoKuro is making me want to throw up.

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    They've revealed the rankings from 201-300. Too bad about Okuba and Doshaburi. Sooooooo close.

202 Okuba (Shirogumi/NMB 7th「Bokura no Eureka」)
    207 Doshaburi no Seishun no Naka de (NMB 8th「Kamonegix」Shirogumi)
    222 Jikan wa Katarihajimeru (NMB 8th「Kamonegix」Theater Ed)
    224 Hinadan de wa Boku no Miryoku wa Ikinain da (Namba Teppotai 3/NMB 7th「Bokura no Eureka」)
    232 100nen Saki de mo (TeamN3rd「Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru」11)
    238 Sayane (NMB 7th「Bokura no Eureka」Theater Ed)
    241 Aoi Tsuki ga Miteru kara (TeamN3rd「Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru」01)
    255 Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo (NMB 1st「Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo」)
    256 Renai Higai Todoke (Akagumi/NMB 6th「Kitagawa Kenji」)
    271 Cattleya no Hana wo Miru tabi ni Omoidasu (TeamN3rd「Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru」04)
    274 Fumo no Tochi wo Mankai ni (TeamN3rd「Koko ni datte Tenshi wa Iru」EN3)
    294 Omowase Kousen (Akagumi/NMB 8th「Kamonegix」)

14. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    Wow. Would have loved for Fumo no Tochi wo Mankai ni to have made it in, but I'm guessing that N has such popular members that most people would rather vote their signature song in rather than a team song.

15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah, Fumo would have been great but it was really too far away. Koko ni Datte Tenshi wa Iru did really well to rank where it did tbh. Really surprising that the highest ranking Akagumi song is Renai Higai at 256(!). Gives credence to what some fans (antis?) say that getting chosen for Shirogumi is almost always preferable for a member.