Event / Concert NMB48 4th Anniversary Concert (2014/10/14, 15, 16)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by zeroshiki, Sep 19, 2014.

1. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Just announced during the Nara tour. Grand Cube Osaka (capacity 2400 wtf). All weekdays too.

Could it be a cover for Kyocera in November? I hope so.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014
  2. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

so excited that it coincides with my trip. unfortunately i can't make the 15th, but i should be able to make the other days...

...if i win...

3. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix
    So what's the capacity of Kyocera?

4. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    UGHHH, I'm off from 12-14 too...WHY WHY WHY. Guess I havta take a work day off on the 15th "IF" i win. 16 is def no go for me, suckssss.

5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Kyocera is something crazy like 35,000.

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Seems hastily put together, but it's still nice to be getting one and I'm sure it'll be a nice event regardless. Perhaps there will be another Skyperfect broadcast or something? Might've been better for them to schedule it later down the line but I guess it wasn't in the cards for them be it scheduling and or choice of venues.

The weekdays are probably hard for those working throughout the week but unless they start curtailing their own handshake events, those weekends probably won't open up.

Still, it's nice to have something for the girls and smaller doesn't mean worse in any way! Hope you guys in Japan manage to get your days off from work and get in!

7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think they were trying to get Kyocera but when that fell through they had to scramble and find something to make it for the NMB anniversary. It makes no sense to go from 10,000 capacity Osaka Jo Hall to 2,400 capacity Osaka Cube though. I'm just hoping they announce something bigger like November Kyocera/Koshien at the thing.

And you're right, smaller venues are always more fun (for the people that get in). My favorite concert experience ever was RH and that's in the tiny Orix Theater.

8. minaeshi

minaeshi Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Twitter:
    minaeshit
    To be honest, it took AKB a good 7 years before they could get to Tokyo dome so I wouldn't be surprised if they left Kyocera dome for next year and stayed with Jo Hall for this year again.

9. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    Who's going from here? Maybe we can find a way to pool tickets or something?

A friend of mine asked me to apply for two tickets for all 3 days even though I can only make the first and third day...

10. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Tickets have your name on them so you can't give them away(more like sell). You can bring in different people for the 2nd ticket though.

Also, if you apply to all 3 you're probably going to lose the 3rd one for sure since that one is more in demand. Considering the capacity of the hall, I am really unsure what's the best strategy to get in to all. Best bet is probably to split with a few people and do targeting of dates.

WHY ARE THEY MAKING THIS SO HARD?!

11. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    Yeah, it's hard to say. No one knows exactly how the % is when you apply for multiple tickets(with accompany) vs single one. Assuming it's the same chance as applying for just 1, ofc it would be a good idea to have all of us each apply for multiple tickets and if even if 1 of us win at least there will be those extra nameless tickets to pass to each other.

However, if applying for multiple tickets for 1 day lowers the success rate comparing to a single ticket i think we should all just apply our own and hope for the best lol. Regardless I don't see a problem with applying for all 3 dates, altho like @zeroshiki said the 3rd day will probably be the hardest but not like it hurts to attempt.

12. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think applying for 2 tickets is no problem. The problem, I think, is if you apply for all 3 dates, they will look at your application and decide that, hey, we can give this guy the middle day and he'd still be able to watch at least one. Basically, what I'm saying is that if you apply for all 3 days you are guaranteed to lose the last day.

13. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    eh, i highly doubt they actually bother looking at people's application 1 by 1, that'd involve so much man power which could be done instantly with a random PC lotto system. Again, this is just my opinion how the system work, if it works anything like the HS applications, multiple tickets could pose a problem as you either win 2 tickets or win none.

Either way, I know too little about how the system work to say anything for sure.

14. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I didn't mean look as in manual check but you need a mobile account to sign up, your name and an email address. They definitely check multiple applications and give you only 1 most of the time.

=====

落選祭キタ━(゚∀゚)━!

Early reports showing that, as expected, getting tickets to this is REALLY HARD. Lottery fail reports all over 2ch and twitter.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2014
  15. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    yep. I failed hardddddd

16. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    tickets too hard to get. >_<;

combined with the fact that i bought a team N watch and i heard they're like 99cent store quality, i'm not too thrilled...

17. Sakuraism

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @joooooooooe

Hahahaha, I bought the exact same too. They're cheap, which is expected and it shines like a xmas tree. Perfect for a concert which we AINT going to.

18. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i mean at least make it 20 bucks worth or something...

this watch is practically the same price!

19. Snowman81

Snowman81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    xSnowman81
    That idol premium is something else. Inflates the price 200%+

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    None of my friends won tickets. Life is hard.

I have no shot at tomorrow's general admission because I'll be at the handshake event.