Single NMB48 9th [Takane no Ringo] (14/03/26)

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Jan 29, 2014.

1. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Source: http://ameblo.jp/nmb48/entry-11760301663.html

http://www.nmb48.com/discography/9th_single.html

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXuY2RgGuCQ[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LXRcA5IDUY&list=UUnhrIe3jZNmqDEL_zSBXADQ&feature=c4-overview[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSoJpiQ6uak[/yt]

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7wp2M6SdXXo&list=UUnhrIe3jZNmqDEL_zSBXADQ[/yt]
    Tracklist+Members:

Senbatsu - Takane no Ringo - Yamamoto, Watanabe, Yamada, Yagura, Yabushita, Ogasawara, Kotani, Ichikawa, Shibuya, Murase, Takano, Tanigawa, Jonishi, Yoshida, Shiroma, Kato

White - Prom no Koibito - Ishizuka Akari, Ijiri Anna, Odan Mai, Okita Ayaka, Kadowaki Kanako, Kamieda Emika, Kishino Rika, Kinoshita Haruna, Yagura Fuuko, Yamagishi Natsumi, Yamamoto Sayaka

Red - Mizukiri - Kawakami Rena, Kinoshita Momoka, Kusaka Konomi, Kushino Rina, Kondo Rina, Miura Arisa, Mita Mao, Yamao Rina, Yamaguchi Yuki, Yogi Keira, Watanabe Miyuki

Teppotai sono Go - Yama e Ikou - Akazawa Hono, Oota Yuuri, Kawakami Chihiro, Shiroma Miru, Nakano Reina, Nishimura Aika, Hayashi Momoka, Muro Kanako

2. wotarubsakb

wotarubsakb Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Twitter:
    lepetitechiot
    Re: [SINGLE] NMB48 9th [TBA] (14/03/26)

YAY :inlove: Excited for RH too!
    Hoping Airi will be back in senbatsu. She was so sad when she was out of Kimi to deatte

3. obakechan

obakechan Kenkyuusei

With the 2014 request hour, are they ever gonna release the 2013 one??

And March will be an interesting month, Feb 26 - AKB48 Single, week break, then HKT, next week SKE, next week NMB, next week Nogizaka46! All the singles at once!

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai

Good thing is I don't have to choose between Acchan, HKT and SKE now, I know what I'll buy in march.

5. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful

I would be pleased with something like Junjou U-19 :inlove:
    Happy to hear they release a new single. Last year at this time (Kitagawa) it took half of year to wait :D

And my big wish: Team songs :inlove:

6. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

Woot! Along with the rumored Geinin project I guess it'll be like last year where we get Geinin + single (w/Geinin tie-up) + Okinawa Film Festival appearance where they'll perform it. Coupled with SSA the following month, the spring will be full of interesting things hopefully before the Election takes over in July.

7. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw

i really hate how they make the release dates so close together. why do they do that?

8. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

^first thing i think of is that they cant clash with johnny releases?? (someone to verify?)

9. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

JO FOR CENTER woot woot :D :D :lol:

but anyway
    my senbatsu prediction/wish

N: Sayanee, Milky, Ripopo, Akarin, Keicchi, Maachun, Miorin, Mirurun, Haruna
    M: Nana, Fuuchan, Yuipon
    BII: Shu, Uuka
    KKS: Jo, Nagisa

i think Sae and Emichi will be out, Airi & Kanakichi will continue to be out
    Nagisa is like 90% in with her push like that
    i do hope Jo & Haruna returns to senbatsu

10. sakurazaki

sakurazaki Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    ec_delacroix

New single [party]
    I think this will be a cute / happy single. Thank God Miyuki is using hair extension.

Senbatsu prediction:
    N: Yamamoto, Watanabe, Ogasawara, Yoshida, Jonishi, Shiroma, Kotani, Ichikawa (or the new Kennin)
    M: Yamada, Yaguura, Takano, Yogi (or Tanigawa)
    BII: Kato, Yabushita, Ota
    Kenkyuusei: Shibuya

Since they were spotted filming something related to Geinin, I think there's a chance that the coupling song will be a Geinin related song (like Mousou Girlfriend and Todokanasou de todoku mono). Probably Jo will make her 'return' in that song.

And I hope NMB gets to release 4 singles again like in 2012...

11. ijkm

ijkm Kenkyuusei

My prediction:

N: Sayanee, Milky, Ripopo, Akarin, Keicchi, Maachun, Miorin, Mirurun
    M: Nana, Fuuchan, Yuipon
    BII: Shu, Uuka, Yuurin
    KKS: Jo, Nagisa

12. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

They are still keeping the "let's release everything at the same time", don't they? :^^;: Anyway, new NMB single, yay. I'm expecting something like Bokura no Eureka or Oh My God!. It's usually what gets more popular between wotas, so I guess they are sticking with it (even though I prefer singles like Junjou U-19 and Kamonegics).

NMB managment is a mess for singles, so the Senbatsu will probably be like Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta and then they will change some members on the next single and then again on the other and no ones know who is being pushed and Team N keeps having too many Senbatsu members and and :panic:

Jo and Yuuri will probably join Senbatsu soon, but not in this single. I guess they will keep the Kimi to Deatte Boku wa Kawatta Senbatsu at the end.

13. meapple

meapple Kenkyuusei

N: Sayanee, Milky, Ripopo, Akarin, Keicchi, Maachun, Lemon, Mirurun
    M: Nana, Fuuchan, Yuipon, Saeppi
    BII: Shu, Uuka, Emichi
    KKS: Nagisa

Jo? no Jo will never be in senbatsu out of the blue, she might be in aka or shiro or center for teppoutai. :D

if not Emichi then might be Airi. [aup]

14. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru

Yeah, I don't see them adding Jo to senbatsu on her first single back. She'll probably lead a KKS track is on this single and then join senbatsu on a later single this year. I certainly won't be complaining if they do though. :inlove:

Seeing as the Tentoumu Chu members (that weren't already the centers of their group) are breaking into their respective groups' senbatsu, I look forward to Shibuya continuing the hostile takeover. :awesome:

I have no idea if Miorin will still have her kennin status but I hope so. I'd like to appreciate seeing her part of a senbatsu line up a little while longer before she goes back to UG/Funky Monkeys/something-gumi land. :(

As for the song, hoping for something along the lines of Zetsumetsu Kurokami Shoujo or Teppen Tottande. Wouldn't mind something like Nagiichi or OMG as well.

15. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe

I feel like Nagi-chan will break into it.

I also feel like Momoka will get in. She's getting a bit of promotion lately. She appeared on local TV in Nara with Lemon.
    [​IMG]

16. mysoshipinups

mysoshipinups Kenkyuusei

I'm so excited! Think we're gonna get a more idoly song this time so here's my prediction!

N: Sayanee, Milky, Akarin, Keicchi, Maachun, Lemon, Mirurun
    M: Nana, Fuuchan, Keila, Yuipon,
    BII: Shu, Uuka, Yuuri, Emichi
    KKS: Nagisa

So sorry to cut out Ripopo, she used to be one of my favourites, but she's really losing steam now.

17. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Ripopo is the next obvious cut for Team N (After Kanakichi) but they keep promoting her. I like her, but with the Team M/Team BII situation promote another Team N member is just...stupid :fp: And they should include the next Kennin member on Team M or BII and promote Nagisa to the other team (if the Kennin member is in Team M, Nagisa is in Team BII and vice versa). Team N would continue with 6 members in Senbatsu. And they still have promising young members (Aika, Naru and Momoka) to substitute any of them if they graduate. Then yay, we finally have a more balanced NMB48 :^^;:

18. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

I hope they airdrop Jo as center. [hehe]

19. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka

I would argue Ripopo isn't losing any sort of steam, but I do agree she's a necessary senbatsu cut (along with Maachun possibly). Ripopo is a management favorite, and she's participating in some wrestling match next month so management is definitely trying to get more Docking48 'haunted house' moments out of her in variety situations.

But alas, I don't think either will be cut.

Team N: Yamamoto, Watanabe, Yoshida, Jonishi, Shiroma, Ogasawara, Kotani
    Team M: Yagura, Yamada, Takano, Murase, Shimada(or Yogi)
    Team BII: Yabushita, Kamieda

and then Nagisa and the new transfer after Lemon (or Lemon herself). I think by the time the new single comes around Nagisa will be a part of a team.

20. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki

why would they cut Maachun if Akarin, Keiichi, Mirurun are still there, i mean, she's still doing very very well (well, not as well as when she was 1 of NMB's top 5, but still much better than many of senbatsu members these days), so yeah, i'm curious [wonder]