Album NMB48's 1st Album [Teppen Tottande!] 13/02/27

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    ^ To vote you go to http://secure.yoshimoto.co.jp/nmb48-teppen/request/ then put your voting code into the box.
    Then you get a screen with this
    [​IMG]
    So you have firstly all their singles, then the album songs then the various stages at the bottom.
    Then you just pick your song and confirm your vote.

Come to think of it, I'm surprised they didn't put up previews of the songs like they do in the AKB one.

2. milkyuko

milkyuko Kenkyuusei

i just watch one of the concerts in the DVD.. makes me realise why i love team N so much.. not only that it has my oshi in it..buit they were one ofthe most synchronize team.. dancing were awesome andno one outdo the other.. man, cant wait for their version of uza.. [rock] i bet its just awesome as their cover of begginner..

anyways, congrats for winning almost everyday the top spot in oricon. like others said.. it wasexpected with the voting ticket and dvds plus promotion.. may they continue this streak.

3. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    at 3:30 you can hear takeuchi riki sing the "anataaa" part of HA!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1NXqqmIIHw

dude is so awesome. i thought he was awesome before because he looked angry all the time but when he talks he's like this jolly guy.

4. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

So I'm kinda curious what songs people are mostly voting for @ RH. I voted for Teppen Tottande!

I'm expecting Seishun no Lap Time may come out #1.

5. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Thanks Angelii!!! Will vote for Keshou or Kitagawa Kenji. Hmmmmmm.....

6. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
  7. Yui-Oshimen-Sama

Yui-Oshimen-Sama Kenkyuusei

I actually got my type b a week ago and forgot to say. Voted for Dazai Osamu wo yonda ka?

8. pakaulaw

pakaulaw Member

Twitter:
    MarJ_Yokoyama
    Could we vote for penpen o penpen? LOL XD

9. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

Well my local postal service finally decided to deliver my type-M and type-B copies this morning so I've finally had a chance to cast my vote.

Personally I have gone for Seishun no Lap Time as it is one of my favorite tracks by NMB48 and is probably the track which really made me take notice of them as a group.

10. upsidown

upsidown Kenkyuusei

While I'm eagerly awaiting my copy of Type N to arrive in the mail, can anyone share with me the running times of the two concerts DVDs included with the N and M types. And are any MCs included or just songs? And are the songs full or short versions for the most part? Sorry for all the questions, this is my first NMB purchase. Thanks a bunch.

11. infinitehippos

infinitehippos Member

No MC's in the concerts, they are fairly heavily edited. The "M" concert is ~1hr 30 and the "N" concert is ~1hr 15.

Watched the "M" concert this evening. Definitely think I preferred it to the "N" concert, if only for the excellent performance by Yamamoto Sayaka of Jungle Gym (although it was all very, very good).

12. Angelii

Angelii Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kishinorika
    I think the songs are mostly, if not all short versions. I've only watched a couple few so far but they've all been the shorter versions. They don't usually do full versions in concerts, although I guess the type M dvd is a bit more like an extended team N lod.

No mc's sucks though, one of the best parts of NMB shows!

13. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    I can't stop listening to Lily. Great arrangement and words are even better. I really respect Aki-p :) . Finally I lived to see so much emotional lyrics from NMB48. Lily joins my favorite songs of this type, with e.g. TWO ROSES, Kareha no Station, Enjou Rosen or Hatsukoi yo konnichiwa.
    In such moments, I can't imagine what would happen if Aki-P left business.

14. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

^ I won't argue about the lyrics, but the arrangement must be one of the laziest ones in the history of AKB. :nb:

I'm stuck with Teppen Tottande! I love the chants in it. :^^;:

15. devikitsu

devikitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Devikitsu
    ^ Indeed, Teppen Tottande! gives me a lot of energy from early morning.

When it comes to lyrics, I prefer With my soul, so cheerful and encouraging.

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Every song is actually really great on this album. I think it's really strong and NMB delivered on both quality and quantity I think regarding this album.

17. Sables

Sables Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Sashihara Rino
    Twitter:
    sashihararinos
    Maybe you're right, but I can not imagine this kind of song in the style of UZA or Yankee Soul. The best way to show emotions are slow ballads.

18. devikitsu

devikitsu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    Devikitsu
    ^ Only when they don't have cheesy lyrics xD But that's extremely rare in 48 Family. Actually, I really like Lily's arrangement, in this case I'm more focused on lyrics, not the music.

19. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

Well, it all depends on personal tastes and everything, but it just reminds me of some keyboard midi to play along... and I can't stand it. :XD:

20. Bureibah

Bureibah Kenkyuusei

I listened to the album, first time I heard a lot of NMB's songs. I love the song "NMB48"! Namba is my favorite city, and the references to rikuro-ojisan and others made the song even more amusing ^^