Album NMB48's 1st Album [Teppen Tottande!] 13/02/27

Discussion in 'NMB48 News & Releases' started by ithebigc, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Re: [ALBUM] NMB48's 1st Album [TBA] 27/02/13

I'm excited. I've ordered my copies but I really wanna know cover, track list, who's taking the Team M space. The information can't come fast enough but release is 2 months away. D:

2. ithebigc

ithebigc Stage48 Admin Retired Staff

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    The title was announced, so I've updated the OP to reflect that. Now all we need is a tracklist and the contents of the DVD! NMB DVDs are usually pretty hefty in content, so I hope it's not just a video they filmed split into 3 parts. That would be so boring and money grubbing. :(

I'll also edit in the links to Amazon Japan and CDJapan into the OP later, just to make it simpler for everyone to pre-order :)

3. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    Teppen = Top, Tottande = ??? [wonder]

Why I get the image of HA! & Jonjou-U-19 from the sound of the title ? :music:

4. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    That's exactly the kind of song/video I pictured when I first read the title ! Would be awesome since they are my favourite NMB songs with Doryoku no Shizuku.

5. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Don't quote me on this, I can't be completely sure because the title is written entirely in hiragana and no kanji so there might be another "Tottande" they're referring to, but I think the "tottan" they're probably referring to is 突端、which means something like tip or point, and then the de is just used for location. Combine all that, and roughly I have "At the Top Point." So something like how it feels to stand at the top, or what it means to be at the top, etc. Pretty common theme of the 48 family, haha

6. Erin.

Erin. Kenkyuusei

From H!O, posted by hitoyou:
    [quote']
    ^
    To seize the top position... ...something like that If you watch the end of HA! PV you should get a proper feel for the title.

http://i.imgur.com/9aBcF.jpg

[/quote]

I guess this explains the title, eh? :)

7. smile__x

smile__x Kenkyuusei

I didn't think of it in this way! But you're probs right! haha.
    My original thought was tottande = totta with some sort of kansai-ben haha.
    So I thought the title meant "We reached the top!" (if literal translation," we took the top") or something. haha [hehe]

8. joooooooooe

joooooooooe Member Retired Staff

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    actually i think this is more right

んで is のよ in standard
    teppen (wo) totta no yo!

9. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    That.....makes a lot of sense. I don't know why I didn't think of it like that and separate the とった and the んで instead of putting とったん together. *sigh* I need to find a place to study Osaka-ben. Well, my roommate is from Osaka, but if I speak Japanese to him, it's usually standard. Maybe I should ask him sometime.

Well, thanks anyways joooooooe for the explanation! [clap]

10. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    all my osakaben has been learned through osmosis with NMB, seriously :D

that one naniwa nadeshiko where they get punished if they used osakaben was gold for this!

(it's okay, i had to look up tottande also. fun stuff.)

11. Gingerninja

Gingerninja Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kondorina
    I'd say you have it correct Jooooooe, the "nde" sounds like kansai-ben to me.

De being the kansai Ze but without the overly yankee/anime inflection.

N instead of No is also common in kansai, just like throwing about every other particle, which imo is why people should learn kansai ben instead of hyoujungo in class.
    Forget a grammar point.. is it ni or de, wo/ga? screw it, just don't use it. You'll even sound more native than if you did.

12. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    Yeah does kinda suck for those of us outside of Japan, but wont stop us from getting what we want still!

13. Silenka

Silenka Future Girls Retired Staff

For those who don't really study Japanese: n as a contraction of no after a verb is common in most Japanese dialects, including the standard one. It's conversational to use it and roughly equates to "it's that...", often by way of explanation but sometimes just kind of there.

The 'de' is the part that is kansaiben if it is indeed their version of ze (only da would really make sense here otherwise).

But of course their first album is gonna be titled with kansaiben XD It has to be!
    So nice to see they're getting an album this quickly. Here's to hoping this heralds even more good NMB stuff like original stages.

14. admiraltolokus

admiraltolokus Kenkyuusei

Oklahoma has traded tornadoes for earthquakes
    It will be awesome once they reach the point of having their own stages! Will love to see that [clap]

15. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    coming with the album is a random signing event

you basically sign up for 1 of 3 teams, and then you get it signed by a random member of the team.

someone compiled a list of their popularity at the nmb handshake event (the private one with reservations, not the one where you just show up)

[​IMG]
    (team b shimada rena supposed to be takano yui)

surprised that yui finished behind ainyan, fuuchan finished ahead of maachun

other than that there's a good distribution among the 2nd-tier, (not top-5, not core senbatsu) nice to see.

16. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    so the top 3 based on HS event is : Sayaka,Milky, and NANA :XD:

Fuuchan! [clap]

i think after become team M's center, fuuchan's popularity is raising..

17. ithebigc

Twitter:
    ithebigc
    Fuuchan has also been noted for being really friendly with fans during handshake events/2-shots, so it's not too surprising she would rank high. I mean, she's not to the point of Milky, but fans like little things like this.

18. Smilodon

Smilodon Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    shidamanaka
    Very surprised to see Shu sell out like that, but it's a good thing that she is popular among fans so it's not the Top 5 shouldering the burden of all the popularity. Miru, Keiichi, and Akarin are doing pretty good as well so that's good too.

19. Charlokylie

Charlokylie Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    So with this signing event do you get a CD and simply choose which Team or do you have to go to an event with your CD? If you have to go to an event how does the random bit work?

20. joooooooooe

Twitter:
    OsakaJooooooooe
    i think each theater edition comes with a coupon

you bring the coupon to the event
    you choose which team you want to apply for, each team has a different reception time and each team has 3 different times
    you get a random person from that team
    the member will give you an album jacket with their solo cover and they will sign it with your name