TV / Radio Nogizaka Under Construction (2015/04/19 - )

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Apr 13, 2015.

1. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

What a fun episode. I'm sol glad we are getting basically four episodes focused on the new girls, great way to learn more about them through variety.
    I just wished Kaki was there in the studio when they played her Tachio bit haha

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Part 1:

Nogichuu new video

if the video does not show watch the video here

3. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Shoukichi-chan!!! :D
    My favorite telops. Yowamushi Pedal Shoukichi (ref: Yowamushi Pedal manga):)
    Screenshot_2022-04-04-01-16-36-35_f2cb81fb7cf38af7978f186f2a61634a.jpg

Crazy Yoda again with her nonsense comment.
    "If you fell, you will die!":D

Tomi-chan savage!!!:D

Next week, Nagi-chan and the reveal of this hit campaign true meaning.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    My notes on the 2nd part of the hit campaign especially after watching with subs:
    • Satsuki-chan, umm shyoukichi-san, is hilarious.
    • They only biked half the route? Who biked the other half?
    • Biking duo had the most conversation
    • Miku-chan is too, too cute. I was a battle for who was the cutest
    • Miku is really brave to get in the water not knowing how to swim
    • Yoda's "You fall. You die." Thank you, sempai
    • Yuna and Nao's was boring without the translation, but seeing how tough and exhausting it was, it became a good watch.
    • Yuna must've been thinking to herself how'd she get stuck with this one
    Looking forward to the next episode... maybe get surprise too

5. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    Ichinose and Yoda, Kayaking the other half, i thought they going to meet halfway through.

6. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    This week's single campaign made last week one looks like a piece of cake.
    Satsuki seems athletic to be able to pull it off with the high gear all the way through.

I'm sure Miku is very nervous, but the way she smiles through her nervousness is charming.

Nao looks so steady even though it's a pretty harsh campaign.

Next week, Inoue and the conclusion. Can't wait...

7. Bingo

Bingo Member

But they splited into two teams, the goal was a bike riding the entire line. I was bore so I looked it up, Boso Flower Line is about 45 km long. Tamura & Sugaware ended their ride at Nojima saki lighthouse. They must have to finished the ride with another pair.
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    I was thinking about this and wonder if it was just the translation. Maybe what was really said is that the route is 46km long, and they were only going to do half of it.

From what I heard (read) the first time watching the subs, I assumed that the hit campaign was going to do the entire route and that Mayu and Satsuki-chan were going to do half. I assumed they did the entirety. Most likely the Japanese really meant that only half the trail was going to be done. I was wondering if they had Aruno do some of it.

9. Kataomoi

Kataomoi Member

Oshimen:
    Ikuta-chan
    so basically it wasn't yoda and Ichinose pair who did the other half, because i really thought it was them since they are the pair that available at that moment while Yuna and Tomisato Nao are going to do other single campaign.

10. Calypso

Calypso Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nakamotohimeka
    Unless it’s half and half episode, I doubt Inoue and Kaki’s campaign will last the whole episode. The last two remaining members (Ikeda Teresa and Kawasaki Sakura) probably did the campaign in secret and will be accompanied by either Asuka, Hinachima or Sakura-chan respectively, who were present during the 5th gen presentation but didn’t have a member to introduce. The two will probably appear in the studio by the end of the episode.

Also when Nao-chan first appeared she mentioned she has an excellent fortune, where she won at something including the gari gari-kun. 0/2 with gari gari-kun since appearing in Kojichuu as she mentioned. It reminds me of the family survey episode when they were showing a young Mukai with two Rilakkuma. Her family said she has good fortune of prize drawings but she later mentioned that her fortune disappeared ever since joining the group.

Last edited: Apr 7, 2022
  11. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

12. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I got a feeling that Aruno might have been paired with Endo, it feels weird that she's not included being the 4th gen original center/ace.
    The rest of the members might have been planned to be paired with Ume, Seira and Rei.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Bingo

Bingo Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I rewatched the show again then realized. The other pair was Inoue & Kaki. I guess weather was so bad so they canceled it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 1
  15. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Well. Now that I watched it. I got my answer. Or rather now I know who did the second half! I had thought Kakki and Nagichan were only going to draw. But they also rode the second half of the route.

16. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    Nagi looks so smol next to Kakki, they look like mother and daughter:^^;:, jk.... But it's nice to see their chemistry, Kakki is certainly a good senpai.
    Cmon Shitara, you should be more generous, that's a nice drawing by Nagi...[hehe]
    Overall, this hit campaign is really a great idea, very good experience for 5th gen and good bonding time with their senpai. Some pairs were able to bond better, like Kubo & Iroha, Mayu & Satsuki and Kakki & Nagi.

• Like Like x 1
  17. dashJD

dashJD Kenkyuusei

I have a feeling that NogiChu set is under construction (renovation)

18. ritto2908

ritto2908 Member

Oshimen:
    Umezawa Minami
    Hopefully, the new studio will accommodate more under members in the show. I meant, why not?

19. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    Nogichuu new video

• Like Like x 2
  20. kxony

kxony Kenkyuusei

So many fun photos, it was a wonderful time getting to know more about the girls
    Asuka's "chin out" pose is cute but nothing comes close to Shitara's version lol