Single Nogizaka46 17th (Influencer) (2017/03/22)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Jan 23, 2017.

1. ahtengq

ahtengq Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    wakatsukiyumi
    but i think, no one replace reika position.. am i seeing it wrong?

2. norigiri

norigiri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    I watched the performance again. You were right! No on was in Reika position! :D

I forgot Ikuta. She also didn't performed and Miria was in her position! :^^;:

3. CutePanda

CutePanda Next Girls

Igai Break cover by Presso

if the video does not show watch the video here

4. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Wait... Why are Sayuringo and Maiyan there if they're not in HS?

5. k1s3k1

k1s3k1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Thats national HS event. Different to individual HS event.

6. air_guchi

air_guchi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    fukagawamai
    They're getting better and better at performing Influencer. It was a lot cleaner this time. That intro still so badass haha, I actually had to repeat it a few times coz I thought the playback speed was 2x or something lol.

The 3rd gen's performance was also a wonderful surprise. They did great and yes, Ozono was a completely different person from what we saw in Kojichuu. I can see why she was selected as the first center. Even being flanked by Kubo and Yamashita I couldn't help but watch Ozono instead. Let's hope management can manage her idol career properly. She did a great job leading that performance.

7. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Momoka is 3rd gen center :fp:
    I wonder, if she even sang. She had a lot of Nanamin-Even-To Lazy-To-Lipsync-Moments

8. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I watched it countless times and I can confirm that everyone was having trouble lipsyncing.
    It's a complicated dance routine because it changes a lot.
    It's like each part is the main routine of a different song. Perhaps on purpose.
    A few parts seem like references to other songs so maybe more/they all are.

9. ranze

ranze Kenkyuusei

Well maybe the camera showed her most of the times, because of her position. It seemed a lot for her.
    About Igai Break. Was Kazumin's voice always like that ?:confused: Seems kinda weaker and can't really sing the notes.
    Eto's voice was also breaking here and there, but her voice is so lovely. Even in the studio version.

10. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
  11. eternalord

eternalord Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Kubo Shiori
    We're talking about sanbanme performance in two different threads... alright then I'll just dive in :^^;:
    I think, maybe, this is because we now have a somewhat 'lowered' expectation for Ozono after watching Kojichuu. We are taken aback because we didn't expect that she could be that lively on stage. But still objectively speaking (no, totally not because I'm a fan of Kubo :blush:) if we have to observe the dancing movement individually, her dancing still needs polishing, compared to her flanks Kubo and Yamashita. And IMHO actually most of them do need polishing, but they are just getting started so this is fine :)

Seconded this. It's understandable that they are having a hard time to even sync their lips considering the dance. But yeah the camerawork makes it apparent for Ozono (and Mukai too, within her limited screentime)

12. RedBug

RedBug Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Actually I didn't like Sanbanme no Kaze, not my cup of tea.
    But the performance is so uplifting, I like it more now~

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Actually, i did hope they include the last part of pv where kubo n mizuki welcoming ozono in the dance because i really love that part. The bridge and the last chorus are really well done. The music is good and overall the song is solid. Love the energy. I dont think they will sing this live anytime and i want headmic for this song. Besides influencer, i think this is the hardest choreo which too me is the best. Not just random hand movement.

14. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Influencer is ok, but they've had better a-sides. 875k is great sales though!
    I think 3-4 singles later they can break 1 million

15. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

same here, headmic will really make sanbanme better, nothing is perfect but imho their choreo is better than influencer. not gonna dabate which one is harder perform though, visually it just look better for me.

16. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Do you mean in one week? Because I'd be very surprised if they don't reach 1m by the 6th of May. Guaranteed by the 25th of June. (dates are the next limited edition hs events).
    It's currently on 925k as well.

17. jason.copeland23

jason.copeland23 Kenkyuusei

i dont like Sanbanme no Kaze at first
    but after third times listen to it, i like it! best song in this single in my opinion

18. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

^ me too

i need to listen it more than twice :)

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Yea I meant 1m/week, this will definitely break 1m total.

20. SilentBreeze

SilentBreeze Member

well well
    is there already a link for their mini concert before?

we just miss fuusen, another ghost and jinsei...

but the rest already