Album Nogizaka46 1st (Toumei na Iro) (15/01/07)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Nov 3, 2014.

1. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I had a feeling Nanase *or* Ikuchan would get a solo. When I saw Ikuta I was like "shit, Nanase lost" even though I was still very happy for Ikuchan... Now I'm truly in bliss.

I didn't get the other thing I wanted though (2nd Gen only song). Maybe in the 11th single...

2. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon
    Such tasteful covers... Made me reconsider getting a copy after my initial disappointment. :shifty:

And gawd! Those 8 new songs! Just reading the description makes excites me so much that the wait for the release is killing me! :^O^:

3. IkoSayu

IkoSayu Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    And now Nogizaka station will become a tourist spot for idols fans :D I'll be sure to stand at Ikomachan's spot :p :D

For the third cover, I would have prefered an all undergirl photo

4. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

^I agree more UNDERGIRLS please:gavel:
    Love the covers!!!!! nogi46 always impress me with the covers!! and even better - they took them in the morning/late at night :cute:
    YAY for Kojizaka46 2nd song :omg::^O^::inlove:
    I hope Reika will center Dareka wa Mikata :cute:
    Happy for Nanase & Ikuta for having a solo but sad for Maiyan:oops:
    Im more interested in the top 10 coupling songs :hehe:

5. Deyan

Deyan Member

Twitter:
    MrWeilai
    These song descriptions are really making me wanna hear them all. I might reconsider buying the album despite the ridiculous price, the covers look really good.

6. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    i felt like i was reading a menu when reading the song descriptions.

7. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

Awesome covers and I'm excited to hear the songs (Rock song for UG and KKS <3). Nogizaka46 quality, I expect. The only thing that bothered me a little bit is that Maiyan don't have a solo...she has a great voice. Because, as much as I like Ikomachan, her solo, omg. My ears are still not recovered from that :fear:

It sounds like those kpop YouTube descriptions haha "The impressive arrangement of the song, combined with the expressive dancing and the incredible singing, makes this single a modern masterpiece, with the lyrics touching deep in your heart and the melody going straight to your deepest feelings".

8. ryandtw

ryandtw Next Girls

Twitter:
    ryandtw_jpop
    I cannot wait for this album to come early next year!

9. SUPER☆LeMON

SUPER☆LeMON Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    higuchihina
    Asuka whispered to me in my inbox, she said Nazo no Rakugaki and Jiyuu no Kanata are the most relevant tracks, so I'm looking quite forward to those two.

10. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Guys, mistake here. It's Toumei na Iro, not Tomuei.

11. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Very nice CD jacket. Well done. Maiyan in the type A, means she's the ace (well,she always be from the start). I don't think Maiyan need solo song for now. Maiyan is going to release her solo PB soon, so I think Maiyan fans have to be satisfied with that. Moreover, what Maiyan need isn't solo song. She deserves solo SINGLE. Hehe.
    Will Nogizaka release new PV? (to promote this album)

12. Hitokage

Hitokage Kenkyuusei

If there's going to be a PV, I guess it should be for the song with Nandome senbatsu, which should be their lead song.
    A lead song is very important in promoting an album, something which the 48 groups lack.
    But AKB and NMB have good gimmicks to rely on for selling their albums, unlike this album. So Nogizaka definitely need a lead song.

13. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    wowowowow..nice photo cover except for rena to take 2nd place after maiyan.she should be at no4 and above but nevermind. miayan solo is unecessary because she already had tonne of other songs anyway and she got more solo works than anyone else and also she need a solo single not a b-side song. nevertheless, their new songs description are really interesting and attract people to check this album out.
    well, still lack of unders and 2nd gen. i guess sony loves 1st gen or sony really doesnt want to promote so many girls at a time, maybe just waiting for someone to graduate and replace with kenkyusei.

14. Anni48

Anni48 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Love the covers! And the song descriptions sound great. Can't wait for this release <3

15. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    In the latest Nogidoko they said there will be two-shots and the opportunity to watch this year's seijinshiki? (For girls who turned 20 over the last year) For that you need to preorder and win a lottery, apparently. These are this year's 20-year-olds:

Nishino, Sakurai, Nagashima, Wakatsuki, Nakada, Nojo, Inoue, and Yamato.

16. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    on the wiki for the album it has an overture in the tracklist but it wasn't included in the list of new songs. where was the tracklist derived from?

17. KatieKat1690

KatieKat1690 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    The tracklist is coming from here http://www.nogizaka46.com/news/2014/12/46-101323.php
    I don't think the overture is a new song though. I'm a newer fan so I might be wrong on this but I'm pretty sure the overture is just an instrumental overture played before any lives. Similar to how the 48 group overtures that play before concerts, stages etc.

18. Faint

Faint Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    gabrielamargarethwarouw
    oh i checked their official site, guess i didn't look in the right place!
    and ok, i knew it would just be an intro but i haven't watched any of their lives, i wasn't aware that they had their own intro music.

19. kk127

kk127 Member

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    the covers are flawless, a very great idea, Rena and Maiyan on the same cover of the most important version too, my prayers have been heard :banana::banana::banana:

20. brunoiaz

brunoiaz Kenkyuusei

I think it's weird to consider overture a "song" too, but since they are included on Request Hours, there are officially songs like any other. I think the version that will be included on the Nogizaka46 album will be the one that it's played on live performances, but was never included on singles. So I guess it's a new song after all :^^;: