Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. ikki

ikki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hoshinominami
    when they announced hori and said the 2nd gen ace, i was like isnt she the only 2nd gen? :^^;:

2. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    So.. This real okay... Only on cm you will be know the center.

Attached Files:

3. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    congratulation maiyan!! well deserve solo centre.hopefully not for a grad song.
    we need another 2nd gen fukujin..should put ranze in fukujin, ayane/miria/yamazaki as in 3rd row..hmm so, who is gonna centre under??
    lol,prtty sure the japapanese fans didnt really want ikoma as centre even if she is graduating. no matter how we see it, fans really isnt fond of her.
    fukugawa is well like though by fans. she deserved a centre before she graduated.
    hmm,quite satisfied with the position.

4. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    The top three already revealed on Haruyama CM.

5. ikumai88888

ikumai88888 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yay! Maiyan center! A missed for Iku though :XD:

6. Edward900

Edward900 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Congrats Maiyan <3 <3 <3
    Very happy with the current selection, though hope it is not Maiyan's grad.

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Unless this is a grad single for her (and the next Tokyo Dome Concert ends up being like Akimoto and Tomochin's Grad Concerts), there is no point for her as center imo (Especially when she is pulling a Kojiharu and is too good for HS Events now).

It's crazy that this is the first time I've ever been disgusted with a Senbatsu Announcement for Nogizaka46 (Normally I'm cool with it).

Agreed, and knowing this. This won't be a Grad Single for Maiyan (I could at least understand her being the center if this was her grad single since is one of the Top Members of Nogizaka46).

8. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If Maiyan is not graduating I'll be super happy about this...Not only Maiyan center, but Ikuchan moves to front row besides center. I'm surprised she was chosen instead of Ashu. But for now I'm still a bit suspicious about this position. I don't know..... Ringo's tears, could it be that it's not just for Ikoma and Rotti??

9. mousou

mousou Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    i really really want ikuchan center to be honest..
    but maybe management think ikuchan is too busy with theatre so there is a chance she cant attend tv show and it will be so funny if the centre doesnt show up :lol:
    so they play safe with maiyan centre

10. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    with maiyan being the center , i can't help to think maybe maiyan will drop the G-Bomb .

11. kurakura

kurakura Kenkyuusei

I really don't like this tbh, ikoma is definitely robbed, ikuchan also doesn't make it and it's mayan instead ffs :asdfgh:
    I'm sensing mayan's graduation is on the doorstep..

12. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    :blink::eek::confused: As i said, that was my prediction, completely personal (and, in the end, inaccurate), based on MY personal evaluation of many different things. I don't understand why you answered that way.

I guess i felt like everyone. First surprised when ikoma was called, and then again with Ikuchan. I just have two concerns(apart from the posibility of graduation announcement) :
    1- We have 14 fukujin and only 7 non-fukujin in senbatsu. I feel the word is losing its weight.
    2- Hinachima reactions was so cute, but i still feel she is a bit "overpushed". Hope she can increase her popularity with this senbatsu position. She is young and can be a future front member.

13. makerjinx

makerjinx Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    with maiyan being the center , i can't help to think maybe maiyan will drop the G-Bomb .

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

ALMOST :lol:
    -21? Going all out
    -Higuchi is getting more and more beautiful...and really fast
    -Inoue, Takayama, Wakatsuki at the back, Akimoto, Sakurai, Eto, Matsumura in the middle, something is cooking here
    -Hoshino middle of last row, I'm already looking at Ikuta middle 2nd row & Ikoma center to complete the trio, then...
    -Shocker! So it actually happened, Ikoma is center of formation but not Center, chance for Ikuchan
    -Top 4 3rd gens in, very nice
    -When Nishino was called, I'm a bit ecstatic (no offense to her fans) then I don't care who centers between Maiyan and Ikuchan
    -Ikuchan, haha, it's a miss, the trio did not happen :lol:
    -Congrats to Maiyan for her 2nd solo center, I've also wanted to see her center again solo and now it happened

15. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    FAAAAAACK YES CHIMA!!

Not the earth shattering announcement I expected though, but I am satisfied as it is. Biggest surprise is Ayane not making it. Perhaps next time.

16. Mikuriin

Mikuriin Future Girls

Oshimen:
    watanabemayu
    Tbh I always thrilled more when they announce 3rd row lol. 2nd and 1st row only shocking if there's new faces there. I guess yay for Maiyan? I hope it's not the G-bomb yet tho. I prefer if we don't actually know the song before it first previewed. Now that we kinda know the song...meh...

17. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    I really thought that they are gonna put Ikuchan at the second row again (using her musical stages againa as an excuse), but I was surprised that she wasn’t called. And when they finally called the members in the front row one by one, I really expected that it would be Ikuchan as center, but still I’m really so happy that it was Maiyan who was called. And the fact that Ikumai is standing side by side made it much better. <3

18. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    can you stop to say with maiyan being the center it means to be a graduation song for her? I'm a bit worried about it. let this go as it should be. graduation is a matter of course will be experienced by each member.

19. VoirDire

VoirDire Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Ah well maybe not this time for ikuchan, and not the biggest maiyan fan i must say. But strong formation nonetheless, with 3rd gens paving their way to become the future face of nogizaka

Now, onwards to the song ------->

20. Maiyang

Maiyang Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    sorry i do not blame your prediction. I only suppose if mgmnt gives such position to maiyan like that