Single Nogizaka46 20th (Synchronicity) (18/04/25)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Feb 22, 2018.

1. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Kiichan is really taking a while inactive. She's not participating this time as well in handshake? I hope she is doing okay?

I think the song "Under" gives a curse. Idk. It's a harsh song to sing. Hopefully Kiichan will be back this time.

2. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    I have same assumption. For Maiyan and Iku.

Maiyan and Ikoma play big role in media.

Iko graduation might not affect sales directly, nor hurt fandom in general, but she has recognition and media's favor.

Maiyan too, she is Nogi's star. It will be huge blow if she leave. Management can make staple system to maintain sales and group dynamic but media and general public interest are difficult one.

Maiyan probably already submit her graduation plan two year ago. And management negotiate. By releasing her from Individual HS.

While Iku, she still want to spent her time for group and fans, but can not as much as she used to be due her solo activities. She is musical star now, she is on demand. It's her dream and staff told her to persue it. It benefited for group, but prevent her to participate group activities as much as before. So, she still part of core member, but not as center and frontliner.

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    And now Ikoma not taking part in the single at all has become more likely. She's not doing *any* of the Ko'aku, and the stated reason is her gradding, not her schedule. Other grads have usually only taken the last few off.

4. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    If Ikoma is not participating in this single at all, I wonder what the reason is. Is it her health? Or she's just really done with Nogi?
    Although I never like Ikoma, it still feels like a bad way to handle her exit.

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Just from that info alone it looks like she won't be dragging it out. Either that, or she's just using it as an excuse. Though they said they're trying to arrange an early HS event for fans who are owed HS with her due to her cancelling other events.

6. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    Looks like a Maiyan center to me at this point looking at the CM and pics of rumour senbatsu, but still hoping for a Ikuta center. Honestly I would be glad if Ikoma doesn't center the single... not a big fan of her, sorry.

7. mayuri91

mayuri91 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    shiraishimai
    Although i dont really like the w-centre, but i think it is better to push two girls at a time.plus, they only promote the song just for one two weeks and only perform in music shows for like 2 or 3 times. Unlike kpop, where basically every weeks they go to music shows to perform when they release new singles.

8. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I wouldn't mind how many centres there are if I could get something new and interesting. If not a new centre, at least Asuka, Ikuta or Hori, even (but I wouldn't want the heat back on her).

9. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
    Less IHS slot for Maccun, Manatsu, Iku, Sayunyan, and Ayane.

Miona already gaining tons of anti for being perma front. Heat already arround. It will be bad timing for her if she return as center now. Ikoma fans + her own anti.

I think it will better if her 2nd time is Wcenter, along with Ashu.

10. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    They should never give in to the haters, imo. They invented middle fingers for those people.

11. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Where that story goes?

12. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Yes i agree, Miona gains more anti after being in the front row again and again. I even questioned that before since I know that Ikuchan should be the one there, but of course she can’t because of ther busy schedules. I just hope that they would do something with it because Miona might be hated by manu like what happened to Ikoma and I already feel bad for Ikoma.

I guess the mgt should try to the new members how they are handling Ikuchan just not to hate the future of Nogi. Since the start of Nogi, many wants her to be center, but it was only on the 10th single that she was given the center and almost no one complained. And now, they encouraged her to pursue her musical career but stays in Nogi. She became more recognized by the public and gained more recognition and respect for the group. She proved that she deserves to be a perma front member and also a center, but she stayed in the 2nd row thus making the fans crave more of her and always expecting or wanting her to be center for the next single every time. I hope they try this to the new members just to lessen antis for new centers.

13. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    It seems that Maiyan and Ikuchan will only have another solo center when they grad. Mgmt seems to consider not pushing them too much because they can be popular without it. But if Ikoma is not centering this time, I'm just afraid that the previlege to center one last time will even be taken away from them in the future. I hope not...:(

14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

One thing though, Ikuchan only centered once. Maiyan once and wcenter twice. Ikoma 6x already, all solo. Though I don't mind her centering this next single, I wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't. It's not like she got nothing if you compare it to the other graduates. And if she indeed doesn't, I'd like to think, I hope it was her own decision.

15. tiktok

tiktok Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kakehashi Sayaka
  16. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    This is why I think even if the two are like the most recognizable members in the public right now (along with Ikoma), they were rarely given the center position. They can grab attention for themselves and the group without being center thus saving more chance for other members to experience being center that may help them being more recognized. As someone who has IkuMai as Top 2 nogi ever since I started to become a fan of the group, it is something that I am proud of but something that I feel sad as well. Lol

17. Amajingu

Amajingu Member

Oshimen:
    takayamakazumi
    I got a weigh in here. come on guys whatever happened to loving nogi for who they are as a group. 95 replies with absolutely no information whatsoever on who'll be the center. call me a purist but I love everything about nogizaka regardless of who's who and I enjoy everyone of their songs . Maybe I'm just naive but it seems like the passion for this group is lost on this thread. IMO ofc. Enjoy the group; don't overthink it

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    You perfectly described my mindset on this matter. Well, this is a forum after all and opinions from anyone are accepted as long as it adheres to the rules. Speculations will always be speculations until we see what is going to happen. We as part of the fandom can't do anything but to accept their decision if any and continue to support the group.

But

On the other side, I also understand why they are discussing these things and it is because of their love for the group. We all know that Nogizaka 1st gens are getting old and it is only a matter of time that we can see them with the group. Once they graduate, it will be painful for us because most of their smiles are the ones that got us in the fandom to begin with, along with their beautiful songs.

My take on this is we can discuss anything we want but not up to the point that we can conclude anything. Nogizaka's management and the members are the only ones who knows what is going to happen next. Peace ya'll ;)

19. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    We are just giving our opinions about centership and who we prefer to be center, but it doesn’t mean that we will not support Nogi if they choose a center that many thinks is not suitable. So, if you feel a little disappointed that we there was no conclusion on who will be center, I understand and sorry for that. but ofcourse we will have no information right now if who is the center since there are no announcements, so everyone just voiced out their opinions which I think have been happening every time there is a news for the incoming single. :)

20. vshav

vshav Member

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Kotoko
    Sony putting such an unusal gap between singles is probably to create buzz anyway (esp with Ikoma graduating), so this discussion is kind of expected.

And I think our discussion is still civil and respectful so I'm all good.

Personally, I have been making checking this forum as a daily habit. So I am happy whenever I got notifications. Whenever there is nothing new in the threads or when no one is replying/continuing the comment threads, it just feels lonely. It's fun to see what you guys are thinking as long as it's all in good fun.