Single Nogizaka46 22nd [Kaerimichi wa Toomawari Shitaku Naru] (2018/11/14)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by ForrestFuller, Sep 24, 2018.

1. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Seven could be the magic number. I hope it happen this coming single.
    Whatever the outcome of Senbatsu, that's the one thing I want her to have, a solo graduation song. Same for Maiyan and Ikuchan.

2. Quark

Quark Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    horimiona
    I think Nanamin was announced as center, and announced graduation when the song was played for the first time in a radio show with Ikuchan and Reika, but i could be wrong :confused:

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    yup iirc sayo imi was announced first time in their 4th bday live jingu tour.

although the senbatsu announcement comes few weeks later , but the day they announced nanamin as center in koujichuu was obviously before she’s announcing graduation in ANN iirc

4. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    ^Yes that’s how it happened for Nanamin. It was all, “Congrats on center!” to “Dang. Congrats to graduation.”

MaiMai announced graduation before the selection.

5. NyanNyan's Pet

Thanks for the reminder, I've already forgotten about that. As I recall, Nanamin said she can only trust them two, or trust the most (?) to seat down with her and talk about her decision to graduate. Something like that. :^^;:
    I remember lots of talk after Senbatsu announcement that her center position means graduation. And it did.
    With Maimai, I don't remember much.

6. nhax

nhax Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    If the single comes out in November, does that mean they have to write all the the songs in much less than 2 months from the time of nanase's graduation announcement? Considering that it takes time to print the cds, would it be even lesser? Cause nanase being my favorite, I really want her to have a song that really draws out the appeal of nanase and everyone can't help but think this is a really great song. I remember in another sky, she said it would be nice if nogizaka singing and lyrics could be important to someone. I really hope that song given to her will do just that. As I think there is nothing more satisfactory for a singer than in creating songs that can be sources of encouragement for everyone.
    (many of nogizaka songs have touched my heart, but I really like nanase's voice especially and have listened to her many times, especially her solos in the 4th birthday live. she wasn't the best singer but it was just so soothing to listen to her whenever time got tough)
    Well, no matter what I will just wish for nanase's happiness.

7. Britney M. Carey

Britney M. Carey Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Mayu
    Probably they'll pull a Ikutan-centered single if the pattern is similar to Synchronicity (solo-centered by a member who everyone longs for, and the last single of another popular member)

8. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    If Naachan will be the center for this single, I really hope that Ikuchan and Maiyan will be the ones on her sides. I know that the management lately have been pushing the front as Ashu, Naachan, Maiyan and have been setting aside Ikuchan (it actually hurts me as a fan knowing what Ikuchan did for the group yet the management use her busy schedules as an excuse to push other members T.T..lol jk), but the synchronicity trio is the best front in my opinion. For Ikuchan’s first center, Naachan and Maiyan was on her side. For Maiyan’s second long awaited center, Ikuchan and Naachan was on her sides. I hope that the management will follow that pattern, IF Naachan will really be the center.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Toffee

Toffee Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    Doiya_no_Oshi
    Actually, if you take a look at oshimen tag, those who expressed their disappointment if Naachan isn't the center (including me) is Naachan oshi. So, it's easy to understand that we want Naachan to center her last single. Therefore, about Ikoma, it's not like because of her big push stuff... It's just... she is not my/our kami-oshimen.:^^;:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    Actually, I really understand Naachan oshis. I mean me, since my main biases are IkuMai, I might burn down the building of Sony if they would allow IkuMai to have no grad single. LOL. I would really fight for a grad single for them because both of them are the top representatives of Nogi for modelling gigs and musical stages. I will not enumerate what they have achieved that helped a lot for the image of the group. I am very brave to say they deserve that because pf those achievements. And that is also what Naachan oshi feels. I’m sure they want something she deserves because she also did a lot for the group.

For Ikoma, though she also did a lot for Nogi, I understand if she wanted not to have a grad single because I am sure that the hate she received from a lot of fans has taken the toll on her. Maybe not having a grad single made her feel better and less burdened so I understood that one though I also thinks she deserves to have one

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. CrssA

CrssA Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    you here it first guys ,

if naachan center. she'll be flanked by yuttan and kaz :inlove:

• Like Like x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  12. NyanNyan's Pet

I get what you're saying. Though I'm not a fan of both, between the two I like Nanase better to be honest. I never really have any liking for Ikoma to start with. When she passed on that chance to center for the last time and shared her thought about that single and about the group, that was really something.
    I think I was wrong to question if Nanase not centering a "big deal". Because any of them (Nanase, Mai, Ikuta, Asuka) not centering their last will be a big deal. It's just that I somehow feel proud of Ikoma during that time, taking the backseat. Respect.
    I guess I can't give a fair assessment when it comes to graduating oshi. Like I said, when it comes to Ikuchan, I will be ecstatic to see her at center again, but I don't feel bad anymore, single after single, still not center. Even if she graduate and still not center (though I doubt that's gonna be the case) I'm fine with it. But I know others won't.
    Nanase is not your ordinary Nogi member. So is Ikoma. I know you'll support her no matter what. If she does the same, I understand the dissapointment. I just thought it's something fans can also be proud of, whether she's your oshi or not. ;)

13. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    I reckon the songs are written a while beforehand. They might even have a pile of songs ready for the singles after the next one.

Besides that, Naachan's moment of graduation has been known quite a while now, by management and related staff. So there should have been plenty of time to prepare for a song, lyrics, choreo, MV, etc. that fits her.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    My problem with graduation singles is that for every subsequent single it makes me question the member that attains center their graduation probability, especially 1st Gens. I've been on tenterhooks since the MaiMai's single wondering if the next center is only centering because she's got an announcement to make. I dislike the precedence they've set.

For Nanase, I would change my mind.

The only thing I want from the 22nd is a kami single -- all songs awesome! Give me a Synchronicity or an Influencer! Seven strong songs for Nana. I hope they touch the heart like KizuKata. Get hyped like Inochi. Bring out smiles like ImaHana. Is that asking for too much?

Oh, and the cover has to be an arresting image of Nanase -- a photo that will make those who become Nogi fans after she has graduated sick to their stomach that they missed out on Nishino Nanase.

• Like Like x 4
  15. Chubo

Chubo Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase
    Twitter:
    chubo_chan
    THIS ONE! :1st:

It's definitely not "Naimononedari" lol
    A song that would basically tell us who NIshino Nanase "was" and a cover image that will tell us, old and new fans, about Nogizaka's "former" ace and her smile.

16. windakhaty

windakhaty Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    When i saw this schene from Sora Tobira i kind of have a though if they will graduated sooner or later... and it's start with Nishino Nanase..[​IMG]
    With Saito Asuka, Sakurai Reika and Wakatsuki Yumi from 1st Generation not join the line for this song make me think their graduation is still far... We can see from how the management push 5 members (Ozono Momoko, Yoda Yuki, Kubo Shiori, Yamashita Mizuki and Umezawa Minami or Iwamoto Renka)from 3rd generation at the same time and put them in senbatsu make my speculation kind of true. but, who knows maybe i'm wrong... Just hope i'm just imaginated things... :):):);););)

• Like Like x 1
  17. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

Nogizaka46's 22th Single (TBA) 0th round HS results HS Slot Allocation
    rank. (prev. rank.) sold slots/total slots (+change) member name (sold out status)
    nogi22-0.jpg
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Saito Yuri
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Nakada Kana
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Higuchi Hina
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Hoshino Minami
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Ito Karin
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Shinuchi Mai
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Hori Miona
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Yamazaki Rena
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Watanabe Miria
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Ito Riria
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Iwamoto Renka
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Ozono Momoko
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Kubo Shiori
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Sakaguchi Tamami
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Sato Kaede
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Nakamura Reno
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Mukai Hazuki
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Yamashita Mizuki
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Yoshida Ayano Christie
    00. (00.) 00/30 (+00) Yoda Yuki
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Inoue Sayuri
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Saito Asuka
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Ito Junna
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Suzuki Ayane
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Terada Ranze
    00. (00.) 00/25 (+00) Umezawa Minami
    00. (00.) 00/15 (+00) Sasaki Kotoko
    00. (00.) 00/10 (+00) Wada Maaya
    Total: 0/775 (+0 since 0th round) [0%]
    1st Gen: 0/180 (+0) [0%]
    2nd Gen: 0/240 (+0) [0%]
    3rd Gen: 0/355 (+0) [0%]
    0/673 (+0) last single (increase/decrease over 21th single 0th round)

Not participated/Unconfirmed to participate in this single IHS:
    Akimoto Manatsu, Ikuta Erika, Eto Misa, Kawago Hina, Sakurai Reika, Shiraishi Mai, Takayama Kazumi, Nishino Nanase, Noujo Ami, Matsumura Sayuri, Wakatsuki Yumi, Kitano Hinako.

(source)

• Informative Informative x 4
  18. Fab-Nogi46

Fab-Nogi46 Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Akimoto Manatsu
    Kawago, Noujo and Kitano will not participate to HS ?

It's very strange. Rumors of graduation ?

Somebody knows the reasons ?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
  19. Generic_User

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Kichan is most likely because doesn’t feel up to it because of the heckling she receives.

Not sure about Nojou and Kawago but those rumors are floating.

20. Jatuh

Jatuh Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    kichan have to make up for her former abscent handshakes so there are no new ones for sale