Single Nogizaka46 24th [Yoakemade Tsuyogaranakutemoii] (2019/09/04)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by halcyon, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    Sing Out! isn't a flop. And I am quite confident the next single won't be one as well.

• Winner Winner x 6
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3
  2. Ikutafan

Ikutafan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    To avoid any hatred, let’s have Ikuchan as the center. Lol just kidding. As much as I want her to be center, I think she’s too busy to be one.

I put my bet on Yamashita because they might pull an Ikuchan with her (but it doesn’t mean she is who I want lol). Though may not really be to the point they would pull off again that helicopter thingy for her comeback lol.

• Like Like x 1
  3. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Your good point, as usually :) .
    Youre same thinks at Ikichan at me, thanks! ( Well, my 2. girl... so... i was happy if her least are center... ) . Good have a opinion, it is good have own...

4. yaiba_eg

yaiba_eg Kenkyuusei

I think the next center should be Mizuki for sure. As they play too big at kojichu when she said to return. And at Nagoya concert, she got many big role beside Asuka.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If Muzuki is going to be the center, I hope to finally witness why so many people are rooting for her. Not that I have anything against her, but she doesn't really stand out for me and I don't mind to be proven wrong.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

if zukki is chosen to be center... i'll buy all of type CD. :worthy:
    but i think yoda gonna own it this time. the conclusion is
    my heart on zuki but my bet on yoda.
    the fact mngmnt always love to push the clumsy one. like nanase over maiyan.
    but naachan is not really clumsy thou. she still good performer althou not the best.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2019
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  7. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    This is a myth. She's literally one of the group's best dancers, and that's why she's given centre for all the group's cool songs. Not the best, but one of. And better than Maiyan. Mai's a more stable singer, which she gets from confidence, but Nanase's highs are better.

But I've talked about this already.

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. Naacha97

Naacha97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kojimanatsuki
    Let be real nanase is better dancer than maiyan just watch influencer/the new choreo of seifuku no mannequin performance in 6th bdl and you can see the difference in dance between maiyan n nanase..

Btw although zukki is better dancer but i somehow think that in terms of singing yoda is slightly better than zukki. Maybe it just me..

9. zukki chan

zukki chan Kenkyuusei

if u want debate who suits to be center depends of singing skill. ikuchan gonna won over double suns. hmm
    and i wont compare zuki and yoda...coz kuboshi is the winner.
    but the best performer who owns the stage in 3rd gen still zuki. maybe it just me

its useless for me to compare double suns... i just pointed out that mangmet favored nanase over maiyan. and it will happen to yoda and zuki i think. yoda over zuki. just like that.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2019
  10. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    How many words the 24th single title will be?
    I think generally, summer song (if 24th is really summer song) has short title. So, I bet it will be 2 words at most.
    Will it be English title or there is English word in it?
    Mostly. But, I hope it is all in Japanese, like Nigemizu.
    Where do you think the MV shooting location?
    I hope it is in downtown this time. Tokyo downtown will give the MV different atmosphere than the standard beach and pool. And it will be much interesting, if the whole MV is shot at night. It's like having summer night party.
    What kind of song type?
    Ballad/slow will make it a unique summer song, which is perfect with summer night party MV. But, upbeat tempo is also good with a nice touch of distortion rock effect and there is also rapping part. Or, if this summer song use rap for the whole song except chorus, that is also cool.:)
    What will the topic/story in the 24th single song be?
    Mostly, it will be about love or freedom or having fun enjoying summer. But, I think it will be also a great choice, if the song is about the last summer for someone (member).

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 2
  11. halcyon

halcyon Next Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    Shibata Yuna
    Twitter:
    halcyon46G
    Senbatsu announcement on next week's Nogichuu.

12. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

So fast :fear:

13. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    I really want a 4th gen airdrop. They have not been as pushed as 3rd gen were so I don’t understand this fear about them. Would love a Sakura Sayka or Sakura Mayu wcentre

I hope you’re joking because Yoda has been getting sidelined for a while now in favour of Zukki...

Zukki I would like to see centre a single but not yet. Her centring the latest sakamichiakb song was kinda underwhelming so I’m not too confident in her image as a Nogi centre right now. If it’s not a 4th gen airdrop (Which I will be bitter about) hopefully it’ll be a Yoda centre. They did all that Naachan’s successor thing with her over the past two years let’s not let all that go to waste. A Miona Yoda WCentre would be lovely actually

Last edited: Jul 8, 2019
  14. AloNeko

AloNeko Member

Good J Rock... Maybe more like what these are before 10. single...
    Not so rock at that Himetan worst sing :( ...
    Hmm... worlds heal or friend of natural...

Can it be... ( :cold:) Zombie´s stories??
    Are them personal same picture? if are then maybe....
    Sorry if i am offence to someone...

15. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Regarding 4th gen airdrop - if Fanta cm have any indication - Seems to me that mgt would pick among these 3 (Sakura; Ayame and Kaki)

16. Seditious46

Seditious46 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Higuchi Hina
    If so, I would put my money on Sakura.

17. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

It's safe to say Sakura will be one of the first 4th gen to enter Senbatsu. It will backfire if not since they've been pushing her at center. Another girl beside those three I'd like to see get selected, though perhaps unpopular pick, is Hayakawa. I really feel she's got a lot to offer. Hope they take a chance on her even if it's not for this single.

18. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, Sakura's position has returned good results. She'll certainly be in the first batch at least. Hard to say who's #2. My adoration for Ayame blinds me.

19. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Hmm I’m not gonna use the Fanta cm as indication mainly because I know Ayame and Kaki are less popular than Mayu and Sayaka and as biased as management are with their pushing the former two wouldn’t be their first picks. Well Ayame is a bit 50/50

20. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

What makes you think Ayame and Kaki are less popular than Mayu and Sayaka?