Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    A post from 2 months ago? Wow you're going really into another level with this obsession with me and my comments. It's getting scary.
    Btw I'm not the only one who told twitch channels where you could watch live streams of some events. Something happened recently on this thread too with people asking where to watch the live performance of this single and people responding. But the problem here is me. Sure. Leave me alone please cause if we have to talk about people not respecting the civil rules you're on the first line and mods already told you to calm down.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    On the rules of linking/discussing pirated content
    "Twitch user x is doing this" is a bit of a grey area, which is probably why it slipped by. You're allowed to talk about places which have pirated streams, even downloads. Except sites that exist basically exclusively for piracy. So you can say "there's a user on Twitch that is streaming X". However, if your discussion skirts the rules and is basically a link with extra steps, then it's against the rules. Mentioning the user probably breaks that rule because it's essentially a link.
    There was also a lot of debate on these rules the past few months so I can see how this kind of thing would slip by or be rejected.

You're allowed to post links to televised, non-purchasable material on sites that aren't exclusively piracy. We, and Sony, have bigger fish to fry than people sharing content that was on TV once and cannot be purchased online.

Now, I'm a light touch mod so I'm not going to be dishing punishments out
    BUT I don't want to see people bickering again.

@muhyoujou I can appreciate that you had genuine qualms with rule breaking behaviour but if you want to continue I recommend the forum rules thread.
    @SteCola you get a lot of backlash for strong opinions but don't lash out in response. "They started it" isn't a defence.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
  4. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    New coupling song for 26th Single

Hori Miona solo song Tsumetai Mizu no Naka

if the video does not show watch the video here

Can somebody explain to me the ending part, this is too shocking to be true

Last edited: Nov 27, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  5. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    wowwww didn't expect her to get solo song in this single...

6. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I just saw it suddenly when i open youtube, that was shocking.

7. baymon

baymon Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Shiraishi Mai
    I still hope it's not true, just a gimmick, but it's all seriousness there and it's heartbreaking even with my limited japanese...

8. Vapour

Vapour Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    大園桃子, 賀喜遥香
    Is she really graduating? I'm kinda confused at the last part of the MV. :(

It's already trending on twitter

9. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Miona really graduate?

10. nhs97

nhs97 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    saitoasuka
    Is she really graduating. definitely didn't expect that.... definitely a good song,, I love it so much~~ the mv is really beautiful

11. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

This means no grad single for Miona? Noooo :(

12. unknownsensei

unknownsensei Upcoming Girls

I think in one of her insta post she mention half a year ? so yeah, this is her last single.

13. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    nooo this is so sad. My beloved Nogizaka is really ending, now we're gonna have Kiichan as a 2ki representative. there's another huge change, her image was so important for Nogi's brand.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. Hitagi

Hitagi Kenkyuusei

When I received the notif for a new mv, happy I was like a kid getting a German kinder egg
    only to find out there's no toy inside it haha uu T_T

• Like Like x 1
  15. Johan13

Johan13 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Nishino nanase
    Wtf. Miona deserves a grad single. Not just a solo song.

• Agree Agree x 16
  16. Anqiel

Anqiel Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Seeing Miona solo, breaks my heart, she is the only bias I have left with the current 1ki and 2ki, and after following sakura/keyaki for the last few months, I am so jealous of their 2ki, they became pillar of their group almost immediately, albeit the group is kinda mess up at the time, now, sakurazaka 2ki got 3 songs center, 3 fricking songs in 1 comeback, with 3 fricking different members

Nogi's 2ki came at a wrong time, they were still pushing the original members, 2ki put on the sideline, and then 3ki arrive, that sideline became permanent, never have they left it, they didn't became a pillar, they just stuck there, as a wallpaper, and the company wouldn't even care to paint them in colors they deserve

Goodluck Miona, I could not wait for your expansion beyond the prison of Nogi, much love

Last edited: Nov 28, 2020
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  17. allen20

allen20 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Hashimoto Nanami
    Looks like what I said about preparing for graduation announcement for this single is true. But I didn't expect Hori will be the one like wtf man...I am so conflicted now :(

18. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

I think if you look hard enough you'll find Nogizaka has also released coupling songs with different centers and respective MVs throughout the years

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. NEVBOSS

NEVBOSS Member

Oshimen:
    Duck Lord & ktgw_bby
    Twitter:
    nevermorepicker
    Moving forward, for her own future, she decides to graduate from the group (this is just my personal take).
    In her blog she mentioned she would like to start over and currently still learning stuffs for it.

• Like Like x 1
  20. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    What a shame. I was really hopeful she'd get another center single soon but at the very least she deserved a graduation single. Man, Nogi management really screwed over 2ki (and Miona was the only one who had it good tbh).

Also it really sucks bc Miona is the only one out of 2ki who had a chance to get a graduation single. Now it looks like 2ki won't ever get one.

• Like Like x 1