Single Nogizaka46 26th [Boku wa Boku wo Sukininaru] (2021/01/27)

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by Generic_User, Nov 13, 2020.

1. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Yes. what’s there to be surprised about in what I said. she already has a greater presence than zukki and her popularity is not to be underestimated. if she was to release a pb next year she would absolutely outsell zukki just like yoda has. however mgmt don’t seem to suddenly care about sales anymore hmm let’s see how that new single will sell xxx

@signupsus try again. endo can sell the new nogi interviews aren’t the only ways to do so and stop acting like zukki is the most interesting member that would be able to do so. this senbatsu is so experimental it’s not even funny. not something I would expect for a single right after their absolute ace has graduated. lol.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
    • Disagree Disagree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  2. signupsus

signupsus Member

Right the problem is Endo is kind of a dud in interviews though she's a nice girl. These new faces are going to have to sell this new Nogizaka, and Endo barely said much when she was center. I think even Yoda is going to have a hard time being center again in that light. I mean, her PB sold as well as Zuuki's, but she's 2nd row.

3. sdn48oshi

sdn48oshi Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    tanoyuka
    Everyone is complaining about there only being two 2ki. But what I’m upset about is that we only got the same six 3ki members. There are so many stars in 3ki that deserve senbatsu

4. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    It's not like members like Yoda or Endo will not be aces of the group in the future, of course they will. On this single they just wanted to put on the focus 3 other popular 3ki members: Yamashita, as center, Kubo and Umezawa. And I'm really glad to see that. Different girls could lead the group in the future and I am just glad that they don't always choose the same ones (Asuka, Yoda, Endo). These three 3ki girls chosen on front row deserve this moment.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 3
  5. signupsus

signupsus Member

True. Plus, with the 27th single being the summer one, I fully expect Asuka to be the next center. Though I could see if Zuuki does a great job a possible W center between the two for 27. You can kind of see them positioning Zuuki as a friendly "rival" to Asuka.

• Dislike Dislike x 3
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  6. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Aw look at you trying to sound understanding and reasonable. anyways this single isn’t just any single. They literally teased about it being the future. the members in second and front row ARENT making sense if this is the future. and for the love of god can mgmt let miona go. she’s never going to happen again. stick her in the corner of second row if they don’t want to dump her in third row.

• Disagree Disagree x 11
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
  7. SteCola

SteCola Future Girls

Oshimen:
    tamurahono
    lol, I love to see you this mad cause your bland faves are on second row. Finally some skills and not just the "cute shy chara" are well valued, and you are so frustrated. Yeah Yamashita is one of the members who will lead Nogi's future with the other top 3ki and 4ki members, accept it.
    Actually I think she deserved center position even before now, but it finally happened.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  8. tormeidopunch

tormeidopunch Kenkyuusei

It's weird cause as far as I know Zukki has always been the prominent top hs seller since day 1, even with 4ki coming in, she sold her slots a lot quicker than Endo. And also about her pb sales, 100k+ in first week it's not easy feat to begin with, I don't get it why are you underestimating Zukki so much. Endo probably will be just as popular as her, but not now. She literally only had her first senbatsu last year.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  9. Halyup

Halyup Future Girls

Too bad , that corner is already reserved for Sayuringo

Miona as 2nd row center is just them giving consolation to 2ki.

10. iainus

iainus Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Sakaki Miyu
    Did we get to "My favourite is better than your favourite" already? :fp:

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 4
  11. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    Awww cute. Yamashita flop movie and struggling to sell 180k will lead nogi in the future. Thats cute. stop acting as if the public will give a damn about some bobble head in the centre. my bland fave still miles head of her. I’m simply spelling out the truth. endo yoda asuka ikuchan top 4. then comes zukki in 5th place. You do the maths.

@tormeidopunch and yet endo still has the greater momentum. funny isn’t it. zukki is a top 5 member popularity wise but you can’t deny endo has a far greater presence than her. zukki is fan driven girl not so appealing to the public while endo is both. that’s why I put her above zukki.

• Disagree Disagree x 8
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    You missed it. That post was 2 hours ago! LOL!

It's good for Nogi to have this many deserving centers. It's also bad as what kind of crazy drama does this bring up! But it's so much fun! LOL!

• Like Like x 1
  13. sambelteri12

sambelteri12 Next Girls

Aww someone is crying really hard in here..

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  14. NyanNyan's Pet

NyanNyan's Pet Next Girls

Yes, grab your popcorn

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    180 K is still no joke. Also Asuka was part of that flop movie. Plus you can sort 5 people and still have Yamashita in the center.

16. muhyoujou

muhyoujou Kenkyuusei

Hang in there, your moment to shine in "My song is better than your song" wil come

• Winner Winner x 1
  17. paradisekiss

paradisekiss Member

Oshimen:
    Morita Hikaru
    y’all seething. love to see it.
    but does it make SENSE? & i’m aware asuka was in that flop movie and that makes it even sadder. Yea 180k is no joke but after all that ridiculous gori pushing a single pb got? All that future ace headlines and months of promo to still not have sold 200k and the year is almost over. sad.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. signupsus

signupsus Member

Here's some maths (Endo 8-9th best with Maiyan gone):
    https://www.jshowbiz.com/english/news/nogizaka46/item/10681-most-popular-member-nogizaka46.html

And fair enough, Zuuki is not even top 10 among women, but much higher among men

19. Airen

Airen Kenkyuusei

Nice thread we have here

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  20. mb1619

mb1619 Kenkyuusei

Wow, I have a lot of thoughts about this senbatsu lineup- most of them positive.

I'm very happy for Zukki, and I really like her, so no issues there. Ume-Zukki-Kubo in the front reminds me of the Girl's Rule senbatsu lineup of Ringo-Maiyan-Namamin. It gives the feeling of the end of one era and the beginning of another- which I think is needed.

Interesting second row with the 2nd ace flanked by the original 3rd aces and the 4th aces.

4th gen is really being incorporated now, which again is needed. In particular so happy for my 4th gen fave Mayutan to enter :XD:

Only negative I can see in this lineup is the 2 gen back to just 2 representatives :fp: they really are the unfortunate generation and it's just not fair.

No 4th in the undergirls... it's likely that this means a new 4th gen unit song featuring the 5 new members. Probably the original 4th gen will join the unders from next single probably

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1