Single Nogizaka46 8th [Kizuitara Kataomoi] 2014/04/02

Discussion in 'Nogizaka46 News & Releases' started by YJSN_ParuYuko, Jan 20, 2014.

1. ame-rin

ame-rin Member

Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 8th [TBA] 2014/04/02

Title - Kidzuitara, kataomoi

2. YJSN_ParuYuko

YJSN_ParuYuko Member

Oshimen:
    Yamauchi Mizuki
    Twitter:
    fanboyjaehyun

announced today at 2nd Birthday concert

title:

気づいたら片思い
    Kidzuitara Kataomoi
    If/When I/You Realized that's Unrequited Love

maybe this year Aki-P want us to have confusion/hubbub/sadness with hearing his songs [speechless]

more preview please, i can't wait Nanase's charismatic sadness face :awesome:

3. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    Re: [SINGLE] Nogizaka46 8th [Kidzuitara Kataomoi] 2014/04/02

Hmm, can kind of imagine a song named like that to suit naachan, when shes idling around like those backstage footage it seems like part of the mv alr haha

Wonder if MV will be sorta drama like, maybe higuchi hina would get a main role, judging from the valentines episode where she got sorta not chosen by naachan.. then again their liking fo each other is mutual

kataomoi if i am correct it means one sided love, hmm lets say naachan is main character(s)
    wonder who would be her counterpart if the mv's storyline is what i think (and want) it is [hehe]

4. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase

Does anyone know if they will have rounds for unsold slots or extra rounds? If so, is it only COD only (Cash on Delivery)?

I really do feel like buying more since I never got tickets for Kazumin and MaiMai. :cry:

5. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Ngzk usually have tons of rounds, like some 8~13 rounds? So unless you are going for Naachan or Maiyan I think you will be able to purchase the girl's slots.

I'm not sure bout COD tho, nvr been to Japan lol.

Regarding the uniformed; Naachan, Maiyan nanamin, Miona & Ikoma were at the PlayStation®4 COUNTDOWN event & appeared @ 42:47 mark with the new costume~
    [​IMG]

Personally methink it looks a bit like an altered version of the 4th single uniform lol. So the verdict? :3

6. mehr0504

mehr0504 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    nishinonanase

Hopefully they have more rounds since there was only 3 rounds available and they didn't sell as much as I thought they would. Will look out on this thread for someone to announce info if there will be any.

I prefer the previous uniforms but I'm still okay with these new ones. I think it would've looked better with a circle neckline or square looking neckline. The V neckline is the only thing I'm not okay with. Love the ribbon! [hehe]

7. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful

The single name - YES! :D Really good. If they do something like SKE Kataomoi finally I will go crazy.

The name already sets me in a good mood. Sadly they didn't performed it on the birthday live… But maybe in the next weeks we gonna see a preview :inlove:

The new clothes aren't this bad but they had better ones. [angel] The V cut is a little bit to big… but I like the ribbon. <3

8. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina

Interesting title i wonder what kind of PV comes with it. I hope we can hear previews any time soon.

As for the uniforms it reminds me their Seifumanne uniforms and my highschool uniform lolz since i liked seifumanne's i somehow like these uniforms too. :inlove:

9. kabuki

kabuki Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika

@rust, what about the the HS Result 2nd round compare to previous single. I heard they didn't do it well

10. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon

Now that Ikomachan can enter sousenkyo, this single must include voting tickets. Or else, everything will be in vain.

11. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Did Sony confirm that fans will have to buy a Nogizaka single to vote for her? Or is it just the same old AKB single?

I just realized sousenkyo is soon too.. Wow they better include them lol

12. Dante

Dante Member

Twitter:
    CurlyUdon

I've just realized that it's impossible to do this unless they will also do the same in 48 sister groups. :lol:

I was thinking that they could do it since Nogizaka46 is not really a sister group of AKB48. So never mind my idea. It's so unlikely to happen. :lol:

13. コナタszmy

コナタszmy Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Kizuitara Kataomoi sneak peak! They will perform it for the first time on March 24
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cWaqsFTvjnA[/yt]

Gurukaten like costumes? Since i like the gurukaten ones i have no problem with it i dunno with the majority of you guys who don't find it good lol :D

14. rust

rust Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Twitter:
    Rusted_Van

Kizuitara Kataomoi's 3rd Round HS Result
    [​IMG]

From left to right are: Rank, change in rank (compared to last round), blocks sold out, changes in blocks sold out, members' name.

01. (01.) 24/30 (+05) Nishino Nanase
    02. (02.) 17/30 (+08) Shiraishi Mai
    03. (03.) 14/30 (+09) Akimoto Manatsu
    04. (na.) 07/30 (+07) Matsumura Sayuri
    05. (04.) 06/30 (+05) Sakurai Reika
    06. (na.) 04/25 (+04) Ikuta Erika
    07. (na.) 03/30 (+03) Fukagawa Mai
    08. (na.) 03/28 (+03) Eto Misa
    09. (04.) 02/30 (+01) Hashimoto Nanami
    10. (na.) 01/16 (+01) Nagashima Seira
    10. (na.) 01/16 (+01) Nakamoto Himeka

*Ikuta Erika will be absent from the 07.21 handshake event.

15. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    I don't mind with gurucurtain-ish costume :XD: The girls look cute with the outfit..

I wonder why Nanamin's HS result doesn't very good (at least until this 3rd round)..

16. jiaemi

jiaemi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikomarina
    Twitter:
    Jiaemi_Jem
    from the super short preview, seems like gurucurtain outfits combined with oide shampoo's collar

setting seems like girls rule or oide shampoo, c'mon give us a preview soon, hit ritual already is underwayyyyyy!!

17. SugarYumYum

SugarYumYum Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    [puke] to the return of the Guru Guru esque costumes but I'll care about that when we get the PV because something way more important happened...

YUUUUUMIIIIINNEEEEEE :inlove: What was she doing there? Oh she still looks so darling. Miss you so much. <3

About the HS results:

-Glad Ringo hasn't dropped any since she was losing ground before
    -Reika is actually selling out faster this time, wonder what's going on here (not that I'm complaining ofc)
    -What the hell happened to Nanamin's sales? That's a ridiculously huge drop :blink:
    -Himeka, MisaMisa, and Mai got more slots this time and still selling out. You go girls. <3
    -Also MisaMisa still hanging with the top dogs despite mgmt's best efforts to bury her
    -Myumyu hasn't sold any yet? Weird.
    -Ikoma hasn't either... but they gave her a full 30 this time so I see why
    -Sad Hina-hime hasn't sold out yet but it's probably the same reason as Ikoma

Overall, sales appear to be slower than Barrette. For some girls, it could be because they now have more slots to fill so they won't sell out as fast. That doesn't quite explain the slight drops for some top selling girls and the huge drops for others like Nanamin and Myumyu. Seems like another case of what's been happening all across 48G now with HS sales suffering but at least Nogi sales aren't TOO different from their last single and with the number of girls getting more slots to fill, they're probably even doing just fine but we can't quite see it yet.

18. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    If Aki-p strategy is logic, his aim is to make nogizaka pay for an AKB single.

I don't think it is in his advantage to make a voting ballot for this single.

The goal is to clearly break the glass between nogizaka and AKB so he can sell more single from everyone.

19. rainbowsprinklechan

rainbowsprinklechan Kenkyuusei

Wow Nanamin big drop X_X. I'm thinking about that photo someone took of some girl who looked like Nanamin sitting with a guy on the train. She said it wasn't her but still maybe..

20. OSR48

OSR48 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    nogibabiez
    Yup, overall this single's HS sales is slower that Baretta's. Baretta's 3rd round got 133 slots sold out, Kizuitara Kataomoi got 82 slots sold out. Even Naachan, Maiyan, Manatsu, and Nanamin sold slower. I think the 3rd round's application was opened before the the concurrency announcement, so the shuffle didn't have effect on the HS result.