Nogizaka46 Senbatsu Sousenkyo

Discussion in 'General Nogizaka46 Discussion' started by Zerase, Jun 7, 2016.

1. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    So, if somehow management decides to organize a sousenkyo for Nogizaka46, how would you think the results would go? As the group has 38 members as of today, I would organize it as:
    Senbatsu: 14 members
    Undergirls: 12 members
    Future Girls: 12 members
    Interested to know your opinions and rankings! Oh, and try not to be biased as much as possible haha

2. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    hmm... #1 possibly be Ikoma, because HS result is not a popularity! if you look at AKB, №1 is the most popular, recognizable member in group. Sasshi most recognizable members, and she is not good in HS. Some Nogi fans (not Ikoma fans) thinks like "She is not my oshi #1, but I think she is Great center and I'll vote for her." or like "She can lead the group forward"! and some not a big Nogi fans vote for Ikoma becouse "Ahh!!! I know her! She is the center of Seifuku... and Kimi no na... I love this songs =) She is cuuute" This sort of fans is mostly(?).
    #2 Nanase - She is like Rena. Many people really love her.
    #3 Shiraishi!
    and other...
    but I think Nogi sousenkyo bad idea. If they need this ranking, mngm may just invite them in AKB sousenkyo! not bad! I reaaly hope and believe this time has come!(?)

3. kanjo

kanjo Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    @Zerase
    Nogizaka has 36 members, including Maimai.
    Do you think if Nogizaka was to have an election they would include Keyakizaka though?
    I wonder.

@STS
    Yeah, lots of people know and like Ikoma. But generally they're not fans and wouldn't buy anything from Nogi.
    HS =/= popularity, but it's a representative of how much people are willing to spend on members.
    Ikoma would struggle to reach senbatsu (though I believe she would make it in the end) and it's almost impossible to get her in the top 10.

The top three is between Nanase, Maiyan and Ikuta. Ikuta has a more general, casual fanbase though, and I'm not sure that would translate to votes well.
    Manattan would be Nogi's Sasshi, I think. She'd be the dark horse top position contender.

We know there's lots of different types of popularity. But number of 1-oshi-fans is more important than anything else for the centre spot.
    2-oshiifans isn't enough because they have someone else to vote for, and even if they wanted to support their 2-oshi, they don't have the same passion.
    So Nanase would probably take the centre position of the first one.
    Though if there was a second one it would probably be Maiyan, or possibly Ikuchan.

4. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

They would definitely include Keyakizaka, and having a 46g election is something I think 100% will happen. There's no way they'd pass up this kind of opportunity to basically print money for themselves lol.
    I guess it will happen either next summer or more likely summer 2018.
    As for who gets first, it would probably be maiyan or nanase (if it happened this year)

5. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    Yeah, it seems natural to include Keyaki. But remember Nogizaka doesn't include them in their singles or HS so it would be a big deal to suddenly include them in this, if it happened.

Though to be honest I can only see Nogizaka adopting this tradition if it takes over the position of front face of Akimoto Entertainment™

6. Generic_User

Generic_User Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    The Ikuta Erika
    Aren't handshake results a form of SSK? Wouldn't voting follow a similar pattern?

7. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

Boy, do I hate the idea of a pan-46 election. For one thing, I think singing and dancing ability should be the most important factor in choosing a senbatsu (I know, that ship has sailed). I'd prefer the staff to choose the best people, rather than the fans (even including me) to choose the ones they happen to like. For another thing, I like the way the groups each have their own culture and personality.

But kyoto48 gives a very good reason for it happening: money. And I think many Keyakizaka members would jump at the chance, at least as this point, when some of them are still almost as much fans as performers.

I don't know if kanjo is right that N46 would only go this way if it became the face of Akimoto Entertainment, but I'm very sure that now it isn't. The Sakamichi groups are by far my own personal favorites, but the sales figures don't go that way. Might they ever?

8. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Maybe people at Sony are smarter than to do kennin or sister group members in singles (and I really hope they are), but if not then something like that might happen next year.

9. sicaxav

sicaxav Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    shirashimai
    Like everyone, this idea is a horrible idea IMO.. The girls in Nogizaka are mostly close to each other cause of how small the group is right now, not that it won't grow, but I just don't see this happening. Keyakizaka girls would definitely jump on-board this train though like kanjo said, not to be placed high but just to get some attention to themselves.. At this point, anything related to promoting Keyakizaka and Nogizaka together is golden for the Keyakizaka girls since they're still new.

IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN THOUGH, I'd vote for Maiyan and probably Nishino. That being said, all the girls deserve to be voted, especially the 2nd gen. The more senbatsu selections I see, the closer 3rd gen are approaching, the less optimistic I am for our 2nd gen girls to make a name for themselves. Kii-chan and Hori seem to be the only ones being recognized at this point

10. Zerase

Zerase Member

Oshimen:
    miyawakisakura
    I think there would definitely be surprises, and I think the top positions would look like this:

1. Nishino Nanase
    2. Shiraishi Mai
    3. Hashimoto Nanami
    4. Akimoto Manatsu
    5. Ikuta Erika
    6. Eto Misa
    7. Saito Asuka
    8. Nakamoto Himeka
    9. Wakatsuki Yumi
    10. Sakurai Reika
    11. Takayama Kazumi
    12. Matsumura Sayuri
    13. Hoshino Minami
    14. Ikoma Rina/Kitano Hinako

11. kinglight25

kinglight25 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    suzukiayane
    Instead copy Senbatsu Sousenkyo, I prefer the copy of Janken Taikai more. But instead of Janken, Nogizaka will go for Costume Bowling tournament and the tournament will be broadcast live national :drool:. Everyone can bet for any team by the code on bowling CD single, one CD code will become one coin to bet. The winner will get a thousand handshake tickets (can use for life time or can support his/her oshimen (don't require to come handshake event)) plus a birthday party with Nogizaka46 members at his/ her home :cute:, plus can become a delusion cameraman in one episode of Nogibingo. The Nogizaka's team members who are the winner will get an million yen and a super delicious beefsteak meal :corr:.

That's my idea, we still can get the pubic attention plus can increase the Nogizaka's single sale. And anyone can have fun because that's a festival, not an election. Betting for handshake tickets is really fun and international fan can do it too :omg:.
    OK, I am off-topic too much. Sorry.

12. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    Your imagination is really something. [hehe]

13. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    they would probably include Keyakizaka46 and the third generation on the sousenkyo
    senbatsu=16 members
    undergirls=16 members
    furure girls=16 members

14. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    I suppose since they're already copying AKB if they do an election, they might as well go all in and include Keyaki.

35nogis
    32keyakis
    13new nogis (because it makes a nice round number)
    Total 80.

For the elected members
    I think 16+16+16 wouldn't be good. Because "48".
    Not a big deal, but since it's so close to the mascot number, should use our own.
    16+15+15 or 16+16+14, something like that = 46
    Or perhaps 16+12+12, so as to only use have half the members.

15. honeyNUT

honeyNUT Member

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    Twitter:
    satominameme
    If Nogi's gonna have a SSK i wish they wouldn't make a huge deal out if it. Maybe the votes can be casted by SMS or an online poll, and the announcement would be at Kojichuu or a Kojichuu live SP

As for the ranks, i rather have 16 Senbatsu & 16 Undergirls

1. Shiraishi Mai
    2. Nishino Nanase
    3. Ikuta Erika
    4. Hashimoto Nanami
    5. Eto Misa
    6. Akimoto Manatsu
    7. Saito Asuka
    8. Sakurai Reika
    9. Matsumura Sayuri
    10. Hori Miona
    11. Wakatsuki Yumi
    12. Nakamoto Himeka
    13. Hoshino Minami
    14. Hirate Yurina
    15. Kitano Hinako
    16. Sugai Yuuka

17. Imaizumi Yui
    18. Ito Marika
    19. Inoue Sayuri
    20. Takayama Kazumi
    21. Terada Ranze
    22. Nakada Kana
    23. Watanabe Rika
    24. Ikoma Rina
    25. Saito Yuri
    26. Shinuchi Mai
    27. Kobayashi Yui
    28. Noujo Ami
    29. Watanabe Miria
    30. Yamazaki Rena
    31. Sasaki Kotoko
    32. Nagahama Neru

16. Arbios

Arbios Future Girls

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Ikoma made the senbatsu of an akb48 sousenkyo why wouldn't she be in a nogi one?

17. kanjo

Oshimen:
    Nishino Nanase
    It's just assumed that girls who consistently sell 30 HS slots, more and usually much faster than she sold her 18 slots (also the first time she sold out) have either more fans or fans who are willing to spend more money to get them to senbatsu. And there are 17 30/30s.
    On top of those, we have fans of Undergirls who haven't been in senbatsu since the early days, or at all in the case of most 2nd gens, who will absolutely put up a good fight. Ikoma has been in senbatsu for every single, fukujin for more than most, and centre for more than anyone. Fans will be motivated to protect her status as original centre, but I don't believe that desperation will be as strong as fans of girls who have been snubbed.

18. Takoyama

Takoyama Next Girls

Ikomachan was the only Nogi member to participate in the AKB SSK so she had the whole fandom vote for her. Not so in this case.

19. kyoto48☀︎☂

kyoto48☀︎☂ Member

Theres no way she'd be in senbatsu in this one. Basically she was representing all of nogi in that ssk.

20. STS

STS Future Girls

Oshimen:
    山本望叶
    Yuihan 0/30 and? Sashi really bad in HS too... Paruru too. Harunyan 0/30 too! Sousenkyo and HS - it's not the same.