Nonaka Misato (Micha) / 6th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena
    Re: Nonaka Misato / Team K

That reminds me of a Sakiko route I played in the AKB48 PSP game where you accidentally call Sakiko "Misaki".

Looks like it's a realistic situation after all.....lol.

2. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

indeed. xD I don't know seeing as I have seen her name quite a bit I didn't bother to look up the kanji to double check. I'm sorry. XD

3. caedus

caedus Kenkyuusei

^Wait, so you did write Sakiko instead of Misaki on the translation? I thought I was seeing things :blink:

Lol was that like a method to reject the girl? I didn't buy the game because I don't have a psp...anymore.

Still waiting for Young Gangan scans..

4. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^ yes, indeed I did *hides*
    I only noticed it after reading her follow up post with a picture of Misaki and her cosplaying. xD
    *fail*

still waiting for the scans as well. I really liked her previous scans so I hope they'll be as good. maybe we'll even get a short interview thingy?

btw: I was looking at her LODs and I found a nice gem.

Ume-chan was spending Golden Week together with Misato. They were actually having dinner with Misato's parents after Micha's birthday. Ume first of all called Misato her "beloved Nonaka Misato" and then went on how Misato was looking at her in a boys kind of way and everyday. she also said that during the dinner Misato's parents asked her things like: "How has Micha been recently?" "What kind of relationship to you have with her?" etc.
    she said something to the extend of it feeling like they were dating and her parents were questioning her. :D

at least that's how I understood it. xD

5. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

Nah, that was the scenario. You make the mistake of calling her "Misaki" and then you have to explain yourself (this is where you can reject her.)

How could you give us such an amazing MC summary and not the date of the said LOD? :D

That being said, I now eagerly await a response.....

6. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

I am not sure if I understood everything correctly though, plus I was doing it from memory, just so you know ;) (plus there's the fangirl in me xD)

it's from May 10th LOD.

7. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I don't have that LOD.......

Just my luck.

8. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

I know that feeling. ^^

anyway, seeing as bamboobranch did a translation of this and posted it over at jphip
    I thought I might as well share it here (thanks a lot caedus for the heads up)

9. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

:^O^: :blush: :drool: :cute: :hehe: :nb: :^^;: :XD: :awesome:

I love their relationship :XD:

10. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

Which LOD was that?

11. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

^
    I mentioned it a few entries earlier

12. gekophetweb

gekophetweb Kenkyuusei

^ where did you get that LOD from?

13. ethereallimbo

ethereallimbo Kenkyuusei

14. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

I know I don't post here anymore, at least not a lot, but I thought I'll let anyone who's interested know that I translated quite a few of Misato's blog entries

maybe there are some other Micha fans out there? *hopes*

15. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48

I read them all, thanks! :cute:

16. jinbaoyin48

jinbaoyin48 Kenkyuusei

Me too...thanks...

17. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

aww, it's so nice to see new people around here :)

(shamelessly reposting my "essay" here)

I think it would be nice for people to find out more about Misato. looking at the ranking thread a lot of people rank her in the bottom half. I think one of the reasons for this is the fact that people simply do not know who she is and what she is all about.

additionally, I think that for new AKB fans looking at her profile picture isn't that appealing either. I remember that I was looking at pictures of her before I started becoming her fan thinking:"wow, she looks kinda odd." however, the very same reason, aka her looks were one of the reasons that made me start translating her blog. She looks super adorable and just plain cute in most of them:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

I can also see why people wouldn't be too interested in her when they see her on shows etc, if they see her at all. The reason for this is that she is just super shy and quiet and therefore has no opportunity to shine. I particularly noticed this when watching the PON! episodes. She is paired with Nattsumi who is naturally a more talkative person. Therefore, almost all of the attention is focused on her which is, understandable.

I think I mentioned it before but I was not a Misato fan back when I started translating her blog simply because I had no idea who she was. I was looking for a way to improving my English and contributing to the AKB community so I thought translating a blog might be good. Never in my life did I expect that I would call Misato my oshimen because she wasn't all that appealing when I saw her on TV.

However, her blog really changed my thinking about her. Her entries are just so hilarious at times and I can really see myself in her. (e.g. when she is talking about seeing a person going "wow, she sure looks like XY" when it actually turned out that it was the person herself :XD: ) And there are just entries where I'm going: OMG, how can she be so cute?!?! For example, when she is openly fangirling original Team K. I remember thinking that I thought she wasn't fit for Team K because she just was too quiet for it, however, reading those entries surely changed my opinion. I think in a why it's kind of like Shii-chan who always wanted to be in Team A. Or at least that's in a way what I am getting from those posts.

Thanks to Misato's blog I also learned a lot about other members. Before I used to almost exclusive know (and therefore care) about senbatsu members. I had no idea who most of the "forgotten" members were until after I discovered how great Misato is and I was thinking: "wow, maybe there are more great girls like that I did't yet know around as well."

She is constantelly spamming her blog with pictures and texts about her and other members. On the one hand, there's the whole love-triangle sort of thing going on with her, Sakiko and Umeda, and then there are entries about how she hung out with a (few) of the other members to go shopping or to go out for eating moffles.And of course, I really she her love for the research students (members of Team 4)

I guess what I am trying to say is that Misato is really awesome and while she often can't really showcase this on screen, she sure as hell does so in her blog.

18. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

seems like Misato is being neglected as usual :(

I have updated over at blog48 and I will catch up with her posts over the next week. :)

19. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

I just thought most of the discussion was being left at Edy48 thread.

20. biheart

biheart Kenkyuusei

I am sure there are people here who don't go to Ebi48, so why only have exclusive discussions there?