Odakura Reina / 3rd generation

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 Members' started by humbal, Jan 10, 2023.

1. ukifune

ukifune Under Girls

It looks as if we have a new candidate for quiz show queen. Neru used to show up on TV quiz shows, and now Reina has made a good start. On the show Toudaiou 東大王 ("Tokyo University King") she answered a question none of the other eleven contestants could. It was an astronomy question, of course: "In Japan, what exists only at Mount Miike 御池山 ?" The answer was "traces of a meteor strike." Japan being so young geologically, it is understandable that there are not more.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

One thing that struck me was that she wrote her answer in kana rather than kanji: "いんせきあと” rather than "隕石後”. No doubt she is better at science than at Japanese?

We also learned for sure from the show that Reina is a student at Keio University, one of the most prestigious universities in Japan.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2023
    • Like Like x 2
  2. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    I have to admit Reina is growing on me little by little.

Still not a center-member (in my current opinion) but a good senbatsu contender for the future.
    And staff seems to have found the right way to push her out there.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

5. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

6. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Two roses...
    MiuReina.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  7. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

if the video does not show watch the video here

8. FlowingColors

FlowingColors Future Girls

Reina and Rena went playing golf together. "WRena"[hehe]

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

10. Bibi

Bibi Kenkyuusei

Recently I've come across a lot of tweets about Reina. I also noticed at Backs Live, she got loud cheers when she came as center. Do y'll think she will be more popular in the future? I myself hope she will become more popular.

11. Besitos

Besitos Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    IZ*ONE & Sakurazaka46
    imo she got really popular/a wider recognition ever since the short version of her 7th Single Kojin PV was released on youtube (OdakuRap). The speed of which the views were increasing shortly after it was uploaded was astonishing. The reception was generally positive as well. Though i don't think it will reach Hono's 1st Single Kojin PV (short version) number of views, but i digress. Reina is just a really pretty & nice kid. Sure, she still needs to work really hard on her performing skills compared to her genmates, but she knows it and has been working on it tirelessly amidst her studies at Keio University, and that's one of the things that makes people root for her even more. So yeah, judging by the current support she's been getting i do hope (and believe) she'll get even more popular in the future. She's senbatsu-bound, i suppose (after she's improved on her skills ofc).

Last edited: Jan 22, 2024
    • Like Like x 3
  12. dinbradpitt

dinbradpitt Member

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  13. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

If you ever wondered what an ojousama with makeup and a strange plastic bag with water on her head looks like:
    Ojousama1.jpg
    Cool t-shirt, by the way![hehe]

• Like Like x 2