Ogino Yuka (Ogiyuka) / Draft 1st Generation

Discussion in 'NGT48 Graduated Members' started by nobodywil, Sep 8, 2015.

1. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    The annual Injection :^O^:

[Dead YT link]

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    What did they inject? Every woman has to take vaccines to repel cervix cancer.

3. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    It's the annual flu-shot.

The HPV-vaccines are not something that would be administered in this type of, basically, public setting.

4. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. JoltFiend

JoltFiend Future Girls Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    joltfiend
    I kick myself sometimes for not ordering one of the SKE hats when they did the collab w/ New Era. Maybe I'll go for one of these.

6. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    NGT48 ever released a flannel, my favorite kind of fashion lol. If only there's also Vans x NGT48 then ………………

7. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Zuu Ryuzuma 48

Zuu Ryuzuma 48 Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Yokoyama Yui
    Happy Christmas to all Ogiyuka-chan fans.. ;)

9. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┸━┸

6nUSeY-_szbNysk84p8WT0k5RqvzIPZYfPh0wbXu3JM.jpg

Last edited: Dec 27, 2018
    • Winner Winner x 2
  10. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    OK @Trinu @ForrestFuller @hjr1891 lemme post about my reaction to your discussion on AKB48 General Thread about Sasshi to center 55th single but actually this is my thought about if Ogiyuka to get the same:

Sasshi passed audition as an AKB48 member, exiled to HKT48 due to scandal but won 4 sousenkyos including 3 consecutives so someone assumes her to be center of her final appearance on AKB48 single which you're debating each others.

Ogiyuka was actually a legit AKB48 member but she's now no longer. Well, tho she may tops sousenkyo preliminary again every year but I don't see any chance she'd become the center. She doesn't expect this too this is beyond expectation of anyone else including herself. Few days ago I was wishing but now I'm no longer. This year sousenkyo she only targeted 10th tho many predicted she'd rank 3rd assumed 2 of 4 members who ranked above her last year were gone from sousenkyo so they assumed she'd rank 3rd but she ranked 4th as Dasu overlapping her. Next year Sakura is no more on sousenkyo but that doesn't mean she'd raise to 3rd. But I have feeling that at least 2 members can overlap her such as Naachan & Mikurin. Mikurin can get backed by Sasshi, Sakura, & Nako fans which she can get a significant raise but they better aid some other HKT48 member too.

But if Yuka really becomes the center, thanks to those unidentified billionaire fans because if it wasn't about them, Lord Nakai could've been permanent NGT48 center (TBH I don't hate her, Ogiyuka also still wants to befriends her tho we all know that other NGT48 members explicitly or implicitly hate her just like some fans. Ogiyuka is a saint).

Yeah I dunno what's in AKS mind, if Sasshi, Jurina, & Sakura could center AKB48 single, does Ogiyuka have a chance? Yes there's but smaller than how many chance Avengers could win against Thanos from Dr Strange's vision. If she gets a chance, I hope it'd be wcenter with Yumiko.

Anyway, I discovered another Yuka oshi from my country, he claims he sees Ogiyuka's popularity is fading from her handshake sales (only sold 2 of 36 on NWM is very bad for a kami 7 & less than a half of her slots of SNHE sold). Are we paranoid? Well let's see what'll be Yuka's fate next. I'm happy because I've oshied her since early 2016, over than 365 days before 2017/5/31, before she gone popular, when she could be on SR everynight. Well, there maybe some who've been oshiing her since she was in BaitoAKB.

OK Yuka chan, Godspeed.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Arinko

Arinko Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    There are just a lot more new girls to handshake with. I was in Niigata, I avoided Yuka's line since it was LONG. I don't see any billionaires but I do see a collective voting.

12. Trinu

Trinu Under Girls

@hrs0722 are you asking if Ogiyuka has a chance of centering an AKB single apart from winning the SSK?
    If so... then no.

She's on the same boat as Dasu in that sense.
    They are included in AKB senbatsu because of their feats in the SSK, but that's about it.

In the eyes of AkiP, Nakai is still The One from NGT.

13. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    @Trinu IKR if she has then it'd likely a wcenter with Yumiko for a fair selection of 2 youngest Japan48 groups. Lord Nakai? I wonder if she's a daughter of any high officer of AKS or its affiliated company. She's nicknamed princess and they treat her like she is.

@Arinko she's 2nd best seller of NGT48 HS just below Gatanee. Yeah, there couldn't be very few people or even just one person voting for her. There're actually a very lot of NGT48 fans who disagree with management who picked Rika as center, they picked Yuka who is a hardworker but getting co-captain seat wasn't enough for her, so they made her new NGT48 ace.

14. hjr1891

hjr1891 Member

Oshimen:
    IxR
    tl;dr

Also, why tag me for it? I was not part of any Sasshi-55th single discussion here on S48. Or anywhere else for that matter. :confused:

15. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    I won't speculate but the position of sub captain is good compromise. It allows Ogiyuka to keep her position which she previously held and the position allows her to be away from the team for her other jobs without hurting the team dynamics.

I would also refrain from using the word ACE with NGT48. All the members have their strengths and weaknesses.

Ogiyuka is not the best idol in NGT48 neither do I think she is the sole representation of NGT48, so calling her the Ace is kinda an overkill.

Whether we agreed with Imamura's method of selection of the initial members of NGT48, we can all agree that all the members bring something to the team/group and if one is missing, it is felt.

16. ForrestFuller

ForrestFuller Senbatsu

• Informative Informative x 3
  17. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    Yeah this is right
    DutLiR8WsAIfNKy.jpg

18. Astro48

Astro48 Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Marsha
    Twitter:
    polaristune
    AKB48Daily tries to ruin Yuka's image :asdfgh:

Dude hates NGT48 indeed :fp:

• Agree Agree x 2
  19. Pheebs

Pheebs Upcoming Girls

I can see why Faii got a bit surprised there, but didn't seem offended at all. Only antis say it was bullying, Yuka was just her goofy self :flower:

• Agree Agree x 2
  20. Arinko

Oshimen:
    nakamuraayuka
    Antis seem to find fault with everything that NGT48 does, that is why I sorta read the Matome blogs with a grain of salt. If someone else did it, it would have been a different story.

• Agree Agree x 2