Ogoe Haruka (Koparu/Harurun) 2nd Gen

Discussion in 'NGT48 Members' started by ForrestFuller, Jun 12, 2018.

1. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Harurun in Miyamachi Shopping District, Tsubame City:

if the video does not show watch the video here

2. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Harurun visits a CG and AI company in Niigata:

3. nigamushiotoko

nigamushiotoko Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    ≒JOY
    Twitter:
    hakata345
    Ogoe when asked about the live performance venue she would like to do. Kohaku? Tokyo Dome? Nah
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A visit to Patisserie Fleur in Joetsu City:

5. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A visit to the Tsugawa area of Aga Town:

• Like Like x 1
  6. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A popular confectionery shop in Aga Town:

• Like Like x 1
  7. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    A visit to Tainai City:

8. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Honmachi-dori shopping street in Tainai City:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I'm here to say that... I love Harurun! :cute:

This is actually not my first time posting here since I remember very well making this post back in early 2022 about Harurun appearing in a drama that had Nogizaka members and AKB's Satomina. I believe that was actually the very first time that I saw Harurun and I found her pretty! I actually never watched the drama, only saw the preview, I might end up watching it... since it has two of my favorite 48G members (Harurun and Satomina). I think it was after making that post that I started to pay attention to Harurun.

I do know that she centered some singles in NGT but I have to admit that I never really followed NGT and I know pretty much nothing about them, so I never saw her before that, I don't think I even watched her center MVs. Somehow I started to watch the videos that were shared here in the thread (the ones from the Niigata channel, where Harurun goes to places). That helped me to get to know her better! I'm not sure why, but I expected her to be a shy person, but she's not like this. Actually, she seems talkative, and she has a lot of cuteness! She has funny moments too! I love her personality lol. So it's been like... more than a year that I watch these videos but I never commented anything until now XD

I have to say, I mostly saw her in these videos and in nothing else... so it wasn't really like following her as an idol o_o I think it's mostly because I'm not familiar with NGT, I didn't think about starting to follow her activities in the group. But recently, I've been checking her Twitter updates sometimes, and also, I watched one of NGT's performance at a festival in summer, and I got to see how she performs. I also watched one of her Showrooms! and this made me love her even more! it was this one from 6th November.

I often saw her Showrooms videos in the results when searching for her name on YouTube and she always looks pretty on the thumbnails, so that day I just randomly clicked on this one, and I wasn't planning to watch it, I watched the first minute or so but somehow I got interested after and I end up watching it all (almost 1 hour long). I very rarely watch Showrooms so this was special for me lol. in this Showroom, she talked about how fulfilling her day was, because she was very productive, she cleaned and re-organized things in her room, etc. I could relate to her because I've been busy with doing that as well haha. so I was really interested, and she seemed so happy and satisfied, she talked a lot and said a lot of nice things, I loved watching this! She was very excited lol. She also compared herself to Mario when he gets the star, she did it a few times in the stream (at 4:20 for example) and it was too cute how she always imitated the little music haha.

(Ah and I also wanted to say, I noticed that Harurun is quite alike with AKB's Okabe Rin. Their voices especially! Her speaking voice is very similar to Rinrin, and even in songs, I recently listened to NGT's recent singles and I could always recognize Harurun's parts because of her voice! I also think she looks a bit like Rinrin from some angles and expressions. Just a little!)

So yes! The more I know about Harurun and the more I love her! I feel like nowadays, I'm finally following her more as an idol than just watching her on YouTube, maybe this is why I'm finally writing something about it, hehe. She is obviously my favorite member in NGT since last year and also one of my favorite 48G members! I want to see more content with her! ^^

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Mana

Mana Under Girls

I recently watched Harurun's birthday stage (performance from 230708), this was also the very first time that I watch a NGT theater performance. I really wanted to see her perform and there's nothing better than birthday stages for this ^^ The setlist was similar to this but with some changes here and there, I think. it's a stage that has the Team Surprise songs from the 3rd/4th stages that were never released (they did upload the MVs on the AKB channel recently though). I thought it was a nice setlist!

Harurun was in two units: Hidari no Ude de Tsuresatte, she was cute in this! and her other unit was Hanashiaite wa Reizouko, this was the best *-* I love this song (original version here), Harurun centered for this unit and she was just too cute T_T the outfits are very cute too with all the colors. This was my favorite part of this stage <3

For the MC parts, I got to see again that Harurun is such a fun girl lol. She's actually so talkative XD For the intro MC, I'm not sure if I understood what was the theme but it was like they talked about being managers of something, each girl had a different thing o_o They keep mentioning "Harura" for Harurun, but I have no idea what it is, is it like her imaginary country or something? XD well, I still have things to learn about her hehe. After the units, Harurun was the one who had to say the names of the songs that they just performed, and before the last unit's members finished the song (like in the very last seconds) I could hear Harurun's voice from backstage, she was saying the songs names XD Maybe she didn't realize she was talking close to the mic haha. The funny thing is that after going on stage, she got it wrong, she said 5 songs names and then for the last, she said the first song again, and she had a super cute reaction (I have to gif it!). After that they did another MC, once again I was confused, it was about joining Harura or something and then ending it by walking to the back and saying "I'm glad I joined Harura!" in a theatrical way (she showed the example XD), they all did it in a different way lol. it was fun!

Around the end, for the MC, Harurun said that she started at 13 years old and she's now 19, so she wanted to know from other members, in what way did she become more 'adult'. Reina started and said that compared to before, Harurun now looks at her in the eyes, she said that before she was too shy (Reina is her senior). She said that it makes her happy, and Harurun said that Reina is the type of person that is difficult to look in the eyes (she didn't explain it well and got misunderstood a bit lol!). Miyu said that Harurun calls her 'Miyu' now, she used to say 'Miyumiyu-san'. Hino talked about Harurun being in a stage play on her own (outside of NGT), and she realized that she really grew as a person/performer, and she feels proud of her. After that, other members took over the MC and talked about Harurun, they said that she is quick to think of things to say, and that she is good at inventing words? Nanami also said that Harurun is very talkative and that during their KKS days, her intro MC was always too long and the manager had to time it lol. They also talked about how Harurun grew up and changed, that she went from cute face to beautiful face, and also her body changed lol.

For the celebration, I'm not sure how they usually do it for NGT (like in AKB, someone would say "chotto matte!") but here, Nanami did it like a train station announcement, and she did it very well lol apparently it's not like this usually because the other girls commented on it after ^^ They brought the cake, flower bouquet and flower crown. Harurun looked so pretty! They read the letter and it was from Rika (this was before she graduated), Harurun cried in the end and thanked her, she wanted to answer directly but she said "you're not watching DMM, so I will call you later" lol. She then did her speech which was very nice, she talked about different things that she did, she thanked the fans and said that she loves them, and at the end, she said that she aims for center! She wants to do more acting work, but also to be on TV and radio more in Niigata and all of Japan, so that more people see her and more people will come to like NGT. She also said that at 19 years old, she will continue to be a troublesome girl lol. After she finished her letter, Nanami told her "troublesome girl... so you know it yourself" haha. Both of them also had a cute moment before performing just after. I like this pair >.< I also like that Harurun has many goals! She's motivated. I hope she gets to center a single in 2024!

001.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Harurun in "Please tell me about your job" on the Daisuki Niigata channel:

This time, Harurun went to a shop called "Keuna" which sells custom-made clothes, jewelry, and items! The way she ran to the worker at the beginning was too cute! [hehe] He didn't move at all, haha (well, this was planned in advance so he knew, but still lol). He first introduced her to ready-made items, but she thought it was lady-made so she was talking about how there are items there that can be for men too... then he explained to her that it's actually ready-made! She also took a look at the jewelry, then she got to try a jacket. it looked ok, but it was a little small? I prefer the black one that she was wearing ^^ Next, she was introduced to the custom-made section and she had a little quiz. She got to see some custom-made items, including a leather umbrella, I love her reaction to this, the way she said "what is this", she was so surprised that it exists lol. She was also surprised when she saw the baby stroller, it did look special with the gold parts. but then she was told the price, and it's around the same as the leather umbrella (120k yen), she thought it would be more (that umbrella is just really expensive o_o). This was a simple video but Harurun makes it cute <3

12. Mana

Mana Under Girls

Harurun in "Buzz Times" on the Daisuki Niigata channel:

First of all, Harurun was super cute in that intro [hehe] She's always so cute in these parts haha. and this time, Harurun and Tamako (the announcer who's always with her for Buzz Times) went to a restaurant that serves Jingisukan (Genghis Khan, a japanese dish). The owner is a very old man who sat with them and talked, he explained the origin of his restaurant's name etc. There was a nice atsmosphere and they laughed. The girls asked him if he often sits with the customers, and he said that when there are many customers, they call him to sit with them. So the girls said that he is really a loved person, that he's friendly and nice, and this made the old man emotional, he had tears in his eyes aw. He said that there's no love without communication. They finished by doing the Buzz Times hand sign together ^^

Later, when Harurun and Tamako gave their opinions about the place, they both said that it was very fun and a bit different than the usual places they went to, that it was very relaxing. Harurun said that she is actually a shy person who can't easily talk a lot with people (I guess she's like this with strangers because she's definitely very talkative when with NGT haha) but that here, the old man was talking so naturally and in a simple way that she felt comfortable and it touched her heart... Harurun also mentioned that the old man cried, and that when he said that you need to talk to people to really connect with them, this really hit her. She thinks this is something she can think about during her idol activities, and it warmed her heart. and they talked about this so much that they almost forgot to comment on the food lol, so they also said that the food was delicious. and again, Harurun was so cute at the end, I like the way she repeated the "korekara mo..." that Tamako said, in a confused way lol.

I thought this was a really nice episode since they didn't just eat this time but also had a discussion that made them think, and it's good for Harurun's career as idol. it was interesting. <3

• Like Like x 1
  13. Mana

Mana Under Girls

14. David61

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
    Harurun visits Echigo Yuzawa Station East Exit Shopping Street:

• Like Like x 1