Oku Manami to graduate

Discussion in 'AKB48 News & Releases' started by naruse, Feb 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Japanese is hard to translate to english so I find reading more than one translation is sometimes the only way to work out the full story so I'm grateful for this second one.
    It also makes clear that the half-heartedness was not about her time in akb48 so I hope ET can stfu now.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Uh, but she says it in this translation too.
    Like it or not, she recognized it was felt (either her or the fans) that she wasn't putting her full strength on it. I respected you, Blu-Cherri, but taking my arguments here to another forum while insulting me here makes me feel you just switch sides depending on the forum you are.

3. Ange

Ange Member

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    Oh Jesus :fp:

4. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    You're implying she didn't try hard whilst in akb48, she's saying she did.
    This is what I'm calling you out on

This is what I said on ngg
    and I agree, she probably wants the student life to meet new people, make new friends DOESN'T MEAN SHE DOESN'T TRY IN AKB

(i'm not responding to the hate there because when I did it about erena hate I got massively told off)

5. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

On a side note, perhaps one of us will be lucky enough to meet, talk and befriend with her in the future without needs to be afraid of theater bans. Even better, one of us will become her senior or even be in one class with her in the university [hehe] [hehe]

Can we just have some ceasefire here?

6. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

jesus
    tifucking
    christ

can't someone kill this bozo and be done with it please? He's going on my nerves. fuckin troll

7. Saya

Saya Kenkyuusei

Maachan :cry:
    I always thought she was adorable....I'm really shocked because if anyone were to graduate, I thought it would've be one of the older members.... :(

I hope she has a good student life...

8. Naomi

Naomi Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

He's obviously not going to stop expressing his opinion, so why don't you all just ignore him? :|

9. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Sad news, indeed. I feel sorry for her, it must be utterly hard to leave something like AKB48, and all the other members, specially now that it’s on the top. She isn’t one of my oshis. To tell the truth, at first she was one of the members I liked the least, because it seemed a bit out of place, too shy to be in AKB48. But then I discovered, thanks to buddies like Wordsmith, that it was only because she was very young and I began to look her through different eyes and finally began to like her. I feel sorry too for Wordsmith and all who set aside a place in their heart for Maachan. I am sure that, regardless of being our oshi or not, we (almost) all will feel something missing when she’s not on the stage. Finally, I feel sorry for Tomochin, because I think this will be terrible for her too. Maachan is leaving, so Tomochin remains as the only member of that lovely unit called Honegumi. I guess that Tomochin and Maachan must have become close friends, they walked a long road together, and now Tomo will feel a bit more alone…Good luck, Maachan, I wish you the best…thank you for your smile, and thank you for everything you gave to us…!!! [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap] [clap]

BTW, thank you for translating her blog, loveandcoffee…

10. ET920

ET920 Member

No need, taking my leave to continue doing more things for the AKB community.

I guess because, even though you may hate me, I am working towards the community.

11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith Kenkyuusei

your "work for the community" is not indispensable.

Don't hesitate to leave, someone else will take your place eventually, and will do a better job than you to boot.

12. Betazu

Betazu Kenkyuusei

I just woke up from my sleep, checking this forum to find about this shocking and sad news :(
    Wow, i don't know what to say....Maachan :cry:....she's not my oshimen but i do like her. i think she's one of few peoples inside AKB48 that's quite unique (with her face and origins). besides studies,I guess her best friend Erepyon's graduation must have play a big part in her decision to graduate too.

13. IndigoSkies

IndigoSkies Kenkyuusei

Maachan was never one of my top members but it's sad to see a girl graduate =( I'm always torn because I really like seeing kenkyuusei promoted to teams but I hate seeing regular girls leave x____x And I don't think she's sticking around in the entertainment business since she talked about studies...but hopefully she'll at least show up for AX and such in the future.
    She was definitely not who I was expecting to graduate next though, man...

14. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

Maybe this is a weird idea but, if banners change when it's a member's birthday, wouldn't it be good to post a dedicated banner when a member leaves, too (as a last S48 gratitude gesture)? :cry:

15. Kasa

Kasa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ikutaerika
    First Erena and now Manami. :cry: Hone hone waltz will never sound same again. Wonder if Nakamata Shiori will take her place as a member of team b...

16. vikacong

vikacong Kenkyuusei

^
    Great idea. Is the banner ready though?

I am not sure about this but karles, is it possible if you (and perhaps anyone here) organize a goodbye commemoration project? Something like this???

17. issa

issa Kenkyuusei

Ohgeez I came home to this mess. <____<

Maachan, I never liked you, but seeing you go is sad.
    I hope you find something that makes you feel trully happy in this world. ,_,

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I rushed here from Mariyannu's 2ch when someone was saying this... honestly I didn't want to believe it...

Maachan...

PS: Someone should keep his benefits for the community just away from THIS thread.

19. DSQ

DSQ Kenkyuusei

...... I don't know what to say.

I honestly thought this was a joke whaen i saw the thread.

....... thats it.

20. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Dear ET920:

I tried my best to stay out of this discussion out of fear of making a mess of things, but at last I've decided to share my 2 cents on the matter.

I find it...funny (for a lack of a better term) how you've come into this thread acting rather tactless, totally missed (or perhaps intentionally avoided) the very reason why people are hating on you, and then stepped out in a sort of "high road" fashion like a politician without even the slightest hint of an apology.

I seriously sat on the sidelines reading your posts and wondered, "Would you really act this crass at a funeral? At a place where people are being mindful of the situation? And live to tell about it?" And while your work does contribute to the AKB48 community, neither it nor you are so sacred to be excused of very poor behavior.

As such, I have banned you from the forum for one week on the grounds of rude conduct. There's a time and a place to say some things, but this is neither the time nor place to share your blunt comments.

Of course, any and all other STAGE48 Staff is more than welcome to adjust the duration of the ban as they see fit.

Sorry if I've made a mess of things. By all mans please carry on as usual, everyone.

~gideon123, STAGE48 Moderator.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.