Oshima Yuko (Yuko) / 2nd Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by kaito, Jun 5, 2007.

1. AnOriginalName

AnOriginalName Kenkyuusei

Re: Oshima Yuko / Team K

[hehe] Now I'm just imagining Yuko with massive guns :hehe:

Thanks for the translations, and the new layout/added emoticons look great Gids!

2. Ampersand

Ampersand Kenkyuusei

Thank you for the translations! There is a lot to read in this thread so I'm slowly working my way backwards. ^.^; I was really surprised by Yuko's reaction to the balloon in the Russian Roulette game as it's probably the first time I've seen her that affected (in a negative way).

If she decided to weight train, she could compete with Sayaka in front of the mirror over who is has more muscles. It'd make her wrestling poses more realistic looking too. X3

3. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

^
    OMG I LOVE YOUR SIG!

I need to check that interview too ^^
    And LOL at the last entry XD

Thanks for translation :)

4. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) まゆうこ! ("Ma-Yuuko!"; 2010-11-20 17:21:38): "We've been shooting since this morning [​IMG] [​IMG] . And because it's cold outside, I've been stickin' close to Mayu to warm myself up [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And the two of us became one 'Ma-Yuuko,' na mean? (P [​IMG] q・▽・) [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1500 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) おっと、宇宙? ("Oh, An Alien?"; 2010-11-20 18:32:56): "So this here's the moon. [​IMG][​IMG]"

[​IMG]

"And this here's the sun [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"So then that would mean...that this here's the earth, right? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"(LOL)" (This post scored over 2300 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) ナスがメインでディナー ("Eggplant Is The Main Dinner"; 2010-11-20 20:49:41): "Shooting's now over~! [​IMG] [​IMG] . It all ended around 22:00 as planned, and yet we ended the shoot rather early [​IMG] [​IMG] . And for today's shoot, the food was quite delicious ( [​IMG] -∀・ [​IMG] ゛*。゜ [​IMG] [​IMG] . We had catering, so everyone ate all loudly! [​IMG]"

[​IMG]

"Because we had catering, we got to arrange our food ourselves, so people's sense of food comes out, na mean? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And by the way...Sashihara ate next to me, and here's what she did (´ι_` ) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Eggplant as the main dish!?!?!?!? Seriously, she treated her eggplant all delicately as if it were fish~! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But yeah, all this warm food totally seeps into the body (P;Д;q泣) !!!!!!!!" (This post scored just over 2100 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

4.) さしこちゃん ("Sashiko-chan"; 2010-11-21 10:00:00): "Happy birthday .( [​IMG] ★'`*%)ノ⌒+. ."

[​IMG]

"Today is Sashihara Rino, a.k.a. Sashiko's, birthday [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . She's 18 years old now~ (∩∀`*)⌒♪+゜ . And a little bit closer to becoming an adult [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . She'll be able to appear on All Night Nippon, right? [​IMG] [​IMG] And since it'll be your most energetic year, I really do wish her the best [​IMG] . Or rather, I'll leave it to other people to do that for me (LOL) . So yeah, everyone please post your congratulations on Sashiko's blog, too, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1100 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

5.) 広島~ぴろしま~ ("Hiroshima~, Biroshima~"; 2010-11-21 10:32:06): "Today we have a handshake event at Hiroshima [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And having nice weather to boot is just simply the best [​IMG] [​IMG] ∀<)d↑↑ [​IMG] . Hiroshima's gonna be so warm, eh? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"After such a long time, I'm sitting next to Sae-chan [​IMG] . I said to her, 'Hey, next time let's both hang out,' but then there's now way I'm able to go [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And after just one round of getting personal with Sae-chan, we can seriously chat things up like you can't believe (・∪゜)ノ [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Aight, I'm gonna take a nap now [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1200 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

And that's that! Werd to filming outside and the resulting Ma-Yuuko. It's pretty cold outsider where I live, but since I have to walk about by myself...yeah, I just have to suck up the cold. That alien bit was really cute. Like, seriously...I LOL'ed in my chair. (Girl really does now know how to use her free time well. :p) Werd to all that food. Seriously...catering can be tough to beat. And LOL to Rins and her choice of eggplant. Not that that there's anything wrong with eggplant. I know it's not for me. But that's just so...Sashihara Quality right there, na mean?

Happy birthday (again), Rino! Wooh! Seriously...I am damn proud for this girl. She's come such a long way, both literally and figuratively, as an pop idol in general and specifically as a member of AKB. And 18 is such a fun year. (So fun that I don't remember any of it. :p Probably because nothing was really that eventful save for my high school graduation and my first semester in college. *shrugs*) And honest to goodness...I was so moved to read that birthday post. Like...my No. 1 showing support for my No. 2+. (Bawwww!!! You are TOO COOL, Yuko!!! I so do not deserve to call you my kami-oshi!!!) And yes, I did leave a comment on Rino's blog. After three attempts amidst the massive deluge. Which by the way has already hit over 27,000 comments at the time of this update. (And I wouldn't be surprised if she's currently bawling over what everyone's had to say.)

Werd to Yuko and Sae together again. I wouldn't be surprised if those two ended up annoying people nearby with their loud chatter. (And I wouldn't be surprised if I was one of those people, too, like "Dang it! I'm trying to read here!" *drowns out chatter with mp3 player* LOL) And werd to the nap. During my trip to Japan I tried my best not to nap so that I don't miss anything, but towards the end of the tour I was just beat and had to sleep during the long bus rides.)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

Until next time...G'NIGHT!!! ^_^ (Yay, Yuko! :approve:)

P.S. - Tonight was a serious test of endurance on my part because I had to contend with 5 posts this time around, but fortunately I managed to pull it all off in a little under an hour and a half with new emoticons to record and a few extra commentaries here and there. So yeah...I am so gonna reward myself with some fruit. And yay, Yuko! :approve:

5. bou-j525

bou-j525 Kenkyuusei

Ma-Yuuko is kinda cute... Well, I'm not sure for the name, but they are cute together <3
    OMG LOL AT THE SECOND ENTRY [rofl] I think I laughed for about ten min just by looking at Yuko's picture [rofl] HAHAHA XD I should stop here XD
    Oh please, Sasshi, what did you do this time XD Well, I guess since it's your birthday, I'm not gonna talk too much about it :p
    And Happy birthday to Sasshi I know I know, wrong thread, but since even Yuko said it... ^^ I'm glad Yuko talked about her in her blog :D By the way, I wonder if Sasshi will ever have the time to read everything XD
    And it's nice to see Yuko and Sae together talking like this ^^ They seem to have lot of fun :) LOL at their faces XD

And of course thanks Giddy for everything :) [rock]

6. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thanks you gideon123!

It's good to see Yuko chatting to Mayu and Sae, seems it's been a while since they've hung out~ Aliens, hmm, maybe Yuko is the type to fall for "Oh! Look, there's a UFO!: [hehe]
    After all the effort with shooting and blogging it's good Yuko got her rest, rest is important~

7. kasentobijoukyou

kasentobijoukyou Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNVDxGKQGVg[/yt]
    Just came across this [hehe]
    It aired in 1998, so she must have been 10... [blush]

8. gideon123

You're welcome, people. And thanks for the clip. Yuko looks cute there. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 魔法使い・黒子まゆ ("Sorceress - Black Kid Mayu"; 2010-11-21 19:15:22): "For the handshake event, I was part of the Nito [​IMG] Oshima pair [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"The 'Beginner' all-Japan handshake events have started, and Hiroshima is my own starting point for the whole shindig, but after this I wonder where will I be able to [​IMG] !? Well, it's definitely nice being able to go to places that I wasn't able to go to back when we were promoting 'Heavy Rotation' (p'v`q* [​IMG] )゜+ . And for sure, speaking of Hiroshima...there's 'Hiroshima-yaki' [​IMG] [​IMG] !! I wanna eat some~! I wanna eat some~~! I wanna eat some Hiroshima-yaki~~~⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ [​IMG] . And here's a little thing mixed in as well."

[​IMG]

"Sorceress Black Kid Mayu [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And with a little bit of her magic..."

[​IMG]

"...we got Hiroshima-yaki~ (P [​IMG] q・▽・) [​IMG] [​IMG] . Moreover, it's got a drawing of oshiri - ω . But yeah, the food was really good [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . *Okay, I drew the oshiri on my own (´ι_` ) ." (This post scored just under 2600 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) オダキョー7 ("Oda-Kyou 7"; 2010-11-21 21:38:29): "Today the drama 'Reinoryokusha Odagiri Kyoko no Uso' will be aired [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . A story of an underground will be developed, and my character, Kaoru, will be making an appearance upfront [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, by all means check it out, aight? [​IMG] [​IMG] . It'all air on TV Asahi at 23:45! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . And by the way...Episode 7 will feature Tsukaji-san."

[​IMG]

"I tried the out the jacket that he wears in the episode...and this is what I looked like (-∀-`) [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

(This post scored well over 3200 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

And that's that! Werd to Yuko and Moeno being paired together. I wonder where Yuko will end up going in the future for all these events; she and the other girls seem to go everywhere. Dang, that food looks so good. With or without the oshiri, I'd so try it out. And Mayu...yeah, she looks like a sorceress. But that's fine with me. (Not like I'm gonna hunt her down or anything, na mean? :p)

Unfortunately I woke up late today, so I missed catching the drama in real-time on KeyHoleTV. (And then again, I wasn't really trying to catch it in real-time, but ya know...right? LOL) But anyway, I did watch it just before starting this batch of translations...and yeah, I found it really entertaining. (Like all the other episodes before it. :p) Yuko definitely seems to have gotten more screen time here than in the previous episodes. Probably because her character plays a more significant role in this episode's plot. (Not like I'm complaining, ya know?)

As usual, you guys are welcome to post your questions, comments, and concerns. Also if you're up to it, you guys can try posting comments directly onto Yuko's blog. (I know I do. :))

9. suki-gin

suki-gin Kenkyuusei

Thanks for sharing, gideon123!
    Hehe, Yuko looks so cute and funny with that big biker jacket~ [hehe] It's good to know that the handshake event went on smoothly~
    Mayu look like she came straight out of a Final Fantasy game... [hehe]

10. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 相合い傘が必要だ ("Sharing An Umbrella Is Essential"; 2010-11-22 13:55:48): "Today it's raining, so the two of us made sure to share an umbrella together~ [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"And yesterday, the two of us coincidentally wore matching coats [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 1800 comments at the time of this update - werd.)

2.) いい夫婦~の誕生日♪ ("A Birthday~ For A Nice Married Couple ♪"; 2010-11-22 16:01:24): "Today is a good day for married couples [​IMG] [​IMG] . They're going for 'Kaiwa ga Taisetsu [​IMG] " as seen on TV to become even better married couples [​IMG] . Everyone, let's all be in harmony with one another... [​IMG] [​IMG] . And yeah, that totally makes me sound like an idiot (。・Д・。) !! [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah, today is SDN48's Sato Yukari, a.k.a. Yukarin's birthday - who by the way is the same age as me [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Congratulations [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . She transferred to our older sister group, SDN48, and got a bit depressed over that, but she still has some way to go as a 22-year-old!!!!!! Yukarin, let's both do our best .(☆'`*%)ノ [​IMG] ⌒+. . And on the 24th, their debut single comes out [​IMG] [​IMG] .

[​IMG]

"Please check out 'GAGAGA' [​IMG] . But yeah, Yukarin's the best! [​IMG] "

[​IMG]

(This post scored just under 1400 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

3.) 欲してます。。。 ("Wanting..."; 2010-11-22 20:56:46): "Lately I've been seeing a lot of animals... And while other animals are adorable for sure, I really can't help how this one animal can put me at ease [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So these guys came out during a previous shoot."

[​IMG]

"Bunnies [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . They are just too cute~ (´ι_` ) [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So cute when they scamper around [​IMG] !!!!!!!! I had a pet rabbit (Marty) back at my parent's house, but I really wasn't that emotionally attached to him (-∀-`) . But yeah, a few times before I've thought about how much I'd like to raise a dog or a cat, but they don't motivate me to take care of a pet like a bunny can [​IMG] [​IMG] . However, I pretty much have no way of taking care of a bunny, I feel pretty sad about that... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah...I wonder if an iguana will do."

[​IMG]

(This post scored over 2000 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

4.) 頑張るんば♪ ("Doing My Best ♪"; 2010-11-22 23:12:13): "I'm filming for my drama now [​IMG] [​IMG] . And during the shoot for the 8th episode, Kaoru's mommy makes an appearance this time around! [​IMG] [​IMG] . So there's gonna be a parent-child relationship here...!?!?!? Or rather, it's gonna be more of a struggle between the characters [​IMG] . So yeah, today I'm gonna keep doing my best~! [​IMG] "

[​IMG]

"It's a head [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2200 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

And that's that! For sure umbrellas are important for the rain. Especially sharing them with good friends. (I for one don't share my umbrella with anyone. Because that's how I roll. :p) I'm not quite sure where Yuko's going with the married couple bit but whatever, LOL. Happy birthday to Yukari. She is one cool chick. Bugger how she felt down about the transfer, but I think SDN48's working out for pretty well for her...right? Werd to the bunnies. I actually wanted to have a pet when I was much younger, but my mom was like, "No way!" And even know raising a pet would be pretty much an impossibility. In part because I long stopped wanting to raise a pet anymore. Werd to filming for the next episode of the drama. Everything up until now's been pretty neat, so I'm really looking forward to the next program. (I'm also wondering who's head that is in the picture.)

11. MecchaMelon

MecchaMelon Kenkyuusei

Wait, I love Yuko for drawing a butt with mayonaise on her food. I really think we could be friends.

Thanks for the translations, gids! :D

12. gideon123

^ You're welcome. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 私服コレクション♪ ("Personal Clothes Collection ♪"; 2010-11-23 21:15:54): "Today's the handshake event at Makuhari Messe~ [​IMG] [​IMG] . And that means [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] that we'll be having another Personal Clothes Collection [​IMG] [​IMG] (P [​IMG] q・▽・) [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

"So starting with entry No. 1 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - [​IMG] Watanabe Mayu [​IMG] , a.k.a. [​IMG] Mayuyu [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Mayu-chan's going with a fluffy style like the alpaca that she so adores [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

"So moving on...to entry No. 2 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - [​IMG] Takajo Aki-chan [​IMG] , a.k.a. [​IMG] Akicha [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Affection for this girl is swelling up with her loose school girl look, eh? [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

"And then moving on...to entry No. 3 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - [​IMG] Kikuchi Ayaka [​IMG] , a.k.a. [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"With that one piece, she totally looks like she's going out on a date [​IMG] [​IMG] . That's my personal judgement, ya know? (∩∀`*)⌒♪+゜ But yeah, she looks really girly, na mean~? [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

"So moving on...here she is [​IMG] !!!!!!!! Entry No. 4 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - [​IMG] Miyazawa Sae-chan [​IMG] , a.k.a. [​IMG] Saebo [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"She's not a school girl here [​IMG] but rather a school boy [​IMG] , eh? (・∪゜)ノ [​IMG] Sae-chan really has quite the outfit there, eh~?

"And lastly [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ...entry No. 5 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] - me, [​IMG] Oshima Yuko [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I wore the collaboration T-shirt between APE and AKB [​IMG] [​IMG] . The shirt can't be bought but rather won strictly through lottery, so it's very important that everyone who manages to get it rocks it out~! (p'v`q*★)゜+ ."

"So in a little while, the handshake event at Makuhari Messe will be over, so I wonder should I do the Personal Clothes Collection sometime much earlier [​IMG] [​IMG] !? Anyway, until next time [​IMG] [​IMG] , bye now~." (This post scored over 2600 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 詳しく!! ("In Detail!!"; 2010-11-23 23:33:06): "As a matter of fact, my jersey is also APE [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And as for my shoes..."

[​IMG]

"...they're new NIKI ID's [​IMG] [​IMG] . I got 'em as a present [​IMG] . And now, I'm headed off to film for a TV show [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2100 comments at the time of this update - rock!)

3.) おつな時間。 ("Time To Crash." 2010-11-24 03:00:28): "Filming's over [​IMG] [​IMG] . Man, today was such a long day~ [​IMG] . And yet I'm feeling pumped at this hour [​IMG] [​IMG] . And tomorrow, I have work starting at 5:30 the morning, so I'll be doing my best just like this [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"It's just before December, and yet December feels like it's already come around [​IMG] ." (This post scored just over 2200 comments at the time of this update - awesome!)

And that's that! Word to yet another Personal Clothes Collection! (Though typing out that post alone nearly took an hour for me to do...) Everyone's clothes are pretty neat. Mayu, Akicha, and Kikuchi look cute; Sae looks adorkable; and Yuko...looks very Yuko-ish. I'd have to say Akicha's out is the best out of the bunch this time around, but I still love Yuko anyway. (By the way, 1.) I thought Akicha was Ami when I commented on the past because I speed read her name incorrectly, and 2.) I reread Yuko's "going on a date" remark about Kikuchi's outfit and thought, "Wow! Epic burn!")

Werd to the APE jersey and NIKE ID's. I think that fashion is relative, and as such I don't think I could EVER get away with wearing Yuko's combination of clothes either here OR in Japan. Crazy how she has to film for a TV show so late at night after such a long day, and yet she has a job to do starting at 5:30. (As a matter of fact I thought she had to wake up at 5:30 for work, but after reading the entry again it sounds like she'll be pulling an all- nighter to be ready for work by 5:30.) Either way...dang, this chick is like Wonder Woman.

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

The girls look so nice in personal clothing.. not that they're not in work clothes but y'know what I mean.. Sae looks so adorkable.. and new shoes again for Yuko :cool: .. I could never pull off those kinds the way Yuko does for sure xD..

Thanks gids =)

14. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

I want to raid Yuko's closet every time I see her flaunting her style. Actually, I want to steal alot of the member's wardrobes. lol.

On the contrary, I can't say it feels like December yet. Atleast, here in Florida. I can't even pimp a hoodie for more than a day. I still feel like it's Summer. Yeah. (.__.)

Thanks for translations~

15. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

I want her shoes :fear: .. Though it probably won't fit me as her size seems smaller than mine :XD:

16. Japanime_1

Japanime_1 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami

^
    Ditto. Raiding her wardrobe = jackin' her Nike collection. :fear:
    I think Yuko and I are the same height...so...hopefully our shoe size is the same. lol.

17. gahhcake

gahhcake Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    laupanman

They all look so cute!

I want Yuko's T-shirt~XD

18. gideon123

You're welcome, people. :)

So yeah...UPDATES!!! ^_^

From Yuko's public blog:

1.) 手付かず ("Attached To My Hands"; 2010-11-24 20:46:48): "We are not really getting into filming for Episode 9 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . Which means...I've got a new set of nails [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"Today it's my turn to be really busy ⊂^⌒⊃_д_)⊃ . Man, I've got such a long way to go [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . That's what I though to myself all day today [​IMG] . I was so relieved when the shoot was over [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] . But then I found out that I had to dash off to the next location 益 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ." (This post scored well over 2400 comments at the time of this update - werd!)

2.) 大晦日は紅白歌合戦! ("New Year's Eve Is Kouhaku Uta Gassen!"; 2010-11-25 00:31:13): "It turns out we'll be appearing on the program again this year! (p'v`q* [​IMG] ) [​IMG] ゜+ I'm so happy! [​IMG] [​IMG] And...being able to take part in Kouhaku Uta Gassen, a long-time Japanese tradition, is all thanks to everyone's constant support!!!!!!!!!! Man, I am so grateful for this...thank you so much! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] This year as well, I get to feel great about Kouhaku [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 3000 comments at the time of this update - ballin'!)

3.) スッキリ! ("Sukkiri!"; 2010-11-25 10:21:53): "That is to say, I just made an appearance on that show [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And I'll be appearing every night there after as well, so please check it out, aight~! [​IMG] [​IMG] . And by the way, do you guys know where the fun places are in [urlhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kobe]Kobe[/url] [​IMG] ?" (This post scored well over 1600 comments at the time of this update - rock.)

4.) smart♪♪♪ (2010-11-25 13:27:12):

[​IMG]

"We got to appear on the cover of the last issue of the year~ [​IMG] [​IMG] . So yeah...check it out, aight! [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] "

[​IMG]

"Nyan-nyan often takes pictures of herself using my cell phone [​IMG] . Oh, her mouth is just so adorable~ [​IMG] ." (This post scored over 1100 comments at the time of this update - awesome.)

5.) 出かけてみる!! ("Going Out!!"; 2010-11-25 16:30:19): "I had some free time, so I went on a date with Kojima-san in the streets of Kobe ( [​IMG] ´ω`pq゛ [​IMG] . We went to the Chinatown area that everyone talked about so much [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"I bought myself a butaman(?) nikuman (?) that looks like Xiolongbao, and I bought Mari-chan a panda as a souvenir before quickly heading back (○ノ 3`○) [​IMG] . There were a lot of other things in the area that I wanted to check out at a more leisurely pace, but being able to see even just a little bit of Kobe was a lot of fun! [​IMG] [​IMG] ."

[​IMG]

"And today, please check out Best Hit Kayousai, aight! [​IMG] ."

And that's that! Werd to more drama shooting, though bugger to being so overwhelmed. I'm sure she did fine anyway. (Just gotta keep on movin' forward, na men?) Epic congrats to Yuko and the others for being invited to Kouhaku once again! Seriously, I was seriously stoked for them last year (and even saw the program in real time at some crazy hour here in America), and I'm seriously looking forward to this year's program, too.

Unfortunately I missed out on Sukkiri !!, but hopefully I can check it out later online. (As a matter of fact, I had no idea she was gonna be on the show in the first place, but still..:fear:) But yeah...I've never been to Kobe before, but the view of the ocean from the bay area would be pretty nice, right? Werd to appearing on the cover of smart. I actually picked up a copy of it while in Japan earlier this year; it was pretty cool. I'd like to check out this latest issue of smart if I get the chance. And LOL to Koji jacking Yuko's phone to take pictures. (For some reason, I get the impression that Yuko doesn't mind either, hehe.)

Werd to Yuko's little date with Haruna. Lots of people actually mentioned a bunch of different places in Kobe in their comments to the third post. Chinatown seems like a neat place, and that bit of food looks really good. I'd like to see Best Hit in real time, but even if I don't I might be able to find a video file of it later online. And of course...congrats to Yuko and the others being nominated for the program.

19. loveandcoffee

loveandcoffee Kenkyuusei

Kobe is my favourite place in Japan and possibly in the world, so I'm happy that Yuko and Haruna enjoyed it :)
    and the nikuman from their Chinatown stalls are really out of this world *____*

20. mknela

mknela Kenkyuusei

Yuko is really interesting!!! She's on my top 10!! This thread is pretty vivid! thanks for the blog entries ~~ ^O^/ for us non-Japanese speakers...it means a lot [rofl]

I have this question....does Yuko has her own clothing line or what?! [sweat] sorry if this is a stupid question...but I'm kind of new in this fandom...~~

Keep up the good work!!!!!!!!! [clap] [clap]