Ota Yuuri (Yuuri) / 3rd Generation

Discussion in 'NMB48 Graduated Members' started by saika.city, Feb 20, 2012.

1. oscar6262

oscar6262 Kenkyuusei

I love this per so much!
    rinacchi & Yuuri is a great due <3 my 2 fav
    they are definitely the future of NMB! Rinacchi for M and Yuuri for N (but Yuuka is there so probbly with her)

2. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    Welp Mannen-chan is now 100万年ちゃん according to Ripopo :lol:
    yuuri.jpg

Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
  3. x_AozoraKataomoi_x

x_AozoraKataomoi_x Member

Oshimen:
    takeisara
    Twitter:
    X2783
    My goodness! Yuri already got a bikini photoshoot! I mean Naanya is 3 months older than her but she got it first! I mean look at her recent photoshoot with Shu!

4. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^meh it's just gravure:gavel: she'll also in the 30th April Bubka :rolleyes:.
    winmk.jpg
    Yuuri's popularity have been on a major rise recently now that she's 15 and is able to do way more works and she have been making the best out of small push atm.
    Yuuri also appeared on Teppen radio with Milky recently and it will be aired on on 21st April so that's something to look forward to.

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  5. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    There's a magazine rush for Yuuri going on with photoshoots for UTB+, Bomb, EX, Purple and Bubuka all coming this month. (Purple is 100% not gravure)

6. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    ^I really want a fashion magazine like Cutie to pick her up tbh [hehe](but then again something like that'll come with times once she get more popular) and btw do you think this Magazine rush could potentially be the final push for her to get ranked in this year SSK ?(I'm still salty that she wasn't in the Rashikunai senbatsu :gavel:)
    yuu.jpg

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  7. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    I think its unlikely that she'll get in (she really really wants to though) primarily because she's NMB and her push started late. I hope she gets in through some miracle but whether or not she does, I believe that her time is only just coming now and this whole year will be her make or break year.

8. Sakuraism

Sakuraism Member Stage48 Donor

Twitter:
    andilee1989
    @zeroshiki I see you have too much moolah in ur wallet. Let's make that miracle happen!

9. gocchisama

gocchisama Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Twitter:
    Gocchisama
    Is this girl having a push recently? I see more and more people talking about her on Twitter.

Yes she became quite photogenic

10. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    push as in Konomin,Riripon push or any normal AKS push ? hell no but she got the small push that most members in NMB have and is making the most of it. And having turned 15 she is now able to work way more. Twitter just blew up because she did gravure :gavel:(but it's a good thing that more people get know about her now). And she have always been photogenic because she is mannen-chan after all.

11. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    She just got into high school which, by internal 48G rules, meant she could do bikini gravure which caused the magazines to trip over themselves getting her on because she is, of course, mannen-chan.

=====

Yuuri just won a 1 page spread on the Young Jump gravure raffle thing O.O

Last edited: Apr 18, 2015
  12. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    yuuu.jpg 600.jpg
    Mannenchan please... even her luck is out of control.
    18 - 1 (1).jpg
    Now we just have to believe in the so called "miracle" to happen. But even without it I don't see her ever dropping out of the senbatsu once again(while slowly make her ways up toward to the top 10 in NMB).

13. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Unless she starts selling really poorly or there are disciplinary problems, I cannot envision a situation where she gets dropped from NMB senbatsu again since it is clear that management knows what they have in her and is trying to push her (albeit at their own pace). There won't be an update to positional rankings until the next single, but I think she gets into the top 16 comfortably (especially with Nana and Yukirin out).

14. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/0lwsnpA3SdaWkVIvojdMdG==/6811
    BOMB please why do you have to do this now :gavel:(I guess they got heated up after seeing YJ/YM and UTB having their own contest). The Kei/Nao battle is scary as it is and way more fierce than any other competition going around(Yuuri was cheering hard for Keichan too). on the other hand it would be godlike if Yuuri was to get a photobook but going against Juri and Ripopo is already an uphill battle from the start:(. Although it's highly likely she'll get benefits from this seeing that Aki-pi stated that they should also reward members that doesn't win and BOMB is really on the Yuuri gravure hype train...
    So it's a win win situation for Yuuri even if she doesn't win against Juri and Ripopo.
    Yuuri also started her own 755 :banana:.
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/mHk4WVlPJDAWkVIvojdMdG==
    o06400640p.jpg

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  15. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    This is annoying to me since it seems like it was setup for Yuuri to lose and take time away from Keicchi -_-

16. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    welp the contest went way better than I expected for Yuuri and tbh I don't really see the point of her getting a photobook at this current time so the 2nd place was ideal for her from the start (I really wanted her to win against Ripopo though).

The rewards are out :)
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/TKaXkoWF_cHWkVIvojdMdG==/182
    Yuuri will get a mini photobook [hehe]
    And she wrote a long wall of text that is a must read :cry2:.
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/mHk4WVlPJDAWkVIvojdMdG==

o09601280p (28).jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2015
  17. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Yeah, in the end it was a good exercise for her, as Sayaka said, to get her confidence up. The speech she made at the end is also really nice and something that everyone should read. I think one of the great things about this fandom is seeing someone grow up before our eyes and I think Yuuri has done just that.

The wall of text is really long but is a must read IMO.

• Like Like x 2
  18. spoonish

spoonish Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    watanabemiyuki
    reading from her entry, i am glad that yuuri is maturing both physically and mentally.
    her gravure is good and i am sure she still have plenty of chances in the future.

19. Fourever

Fourever Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okaberin
    She's also one step closer to pulling off the so called "miracle" run in this year's SSK [hehe]

20. zeroshiki

zeroshiki Member

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    Eh, I'm naturally pessimistic so I'll believe it when I see it. I think she's maybe a year of continued pushes away from getting into the senkyo.