Oya Shizuka (Shiichan) / 4th Generation

Discussion in 'AKB48 Graduated Members' started by haruna_hamasaki, Sep 2, 2009.

1. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka
    Re: Oya Shizuka / Team A

whee I did some good for shiichan! My work here is done!
    I have to say I also prefer her to akicha in the unit >.> totally unbiased.
    Actually she really surprises me each time she's in a different unit because she changes her voice to fit the songs so well! I wasn't entirely sure if she'd suit it or not but how could I underestimate her!! ><

I also really like her subbing for sayaka in uhho uho ho just because the pose bit is so much cuter with shiichan doing it, it's kinda adorable.
    I've been trying to cut out her singing in heart gata but the video keeps messing up so I'll try again but if anyone else could upload it that would be awesome!

2. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

O: When was this?
    I have yet to see Shiichan perform outside a large group, and I'd love to watch her with just Sasshi.

3. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

The full LOD was never uploaded unfortunately. Someone ripped it from youku for me.
    I can reupload it ^.^

If you have any kenkyuusei b4 lods she sings in cindys part so she gets to lead that unit =D

edit: here it is http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OMZ2EP8I
    enjo rosen with shiichan

4. blesseddisgrace

blesseddisgrace Kenkyuusei

^ Thanks for the DL~ And I'll be sure to check out the kenkyuusei LOD too. ^_^
    Wow @ the Enjou Rousen performance. o: I've never heard Shiichan sing solo before, so it was nice that she got a bunch of lines to herself. And I really like her voice; it fits the song very well. :'D

5. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Her voice here is a totally different tone to how she sings in tengoku yarou and in fact any other song I've heard her in and even those vary quite a bit. She has a really versatile voice <3
    On the first lod for A5 done by kenkyuusei she features just in heart gata for haruna's part, it's so cutesy(my avatar is a blog picture of her in that) and yet she does it really well.

6. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I know this seems like it's early but with christmas and many other events around the same time I want to start planning what to do for shiichan's birthday early this year! Last year it went well(I hope) but it wouldn't have arrived until a bit after her birthday so I don't want that to happen this year!

How many people would be interested in taking part? If it's a small number I'll just make a large card again, if not I'll have to work out what else could be done ^.^

On another note, how awesome is it that shiichan seems to be becoming a regular member on akbingo!! =D

7. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Thought I'd just say something to revive this thread
    I enjoyed when Shii-chan did Akicha's part in Enjou, I think she blended a lot more with Sasshi and it was just dkfodsf pretteh ..;

And speaking about Sasshi&Shii-chan, it's so cute that they almost live together. uhuh province buddies [hehe]

8. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

Yay another taker for her version of enjou =D

Also omg this weeks shukan, anyone who is a fan of shiichan or curious about her MAKE SURE TO CHECK IT OUT. I don't want to comment too much here until more people have seen it but it's basically about her story in akb48 and how it's not all fun and games.

9. mieniem

mieniem Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kuramochiasuka

For anyone that can't speak japanese, and isn't too great at handling episodes like these, can someone provide a synopsis cause that was a lot of dialogue. Plus anyone know what she was exactly doing at the end of the ep?

10. Zellie

Zellie Kenkyuusei

Oh, thanks for the info. I shall check it out (and write a summary):3

11. arisa

arisa Kenkyuusei

I second mieniem's request...

Since I am a softie, it was hard to watch. I'm not even halfway through the episode but I hope Shiichan can overcome the downsides of the entertainment world. She's too funny not to. I've enjoyed what I've seen from her so far. [clap] You can do it Shiichan!

So I can't wait to see more of Shiichan on a happier note!

12. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

As I said there, I'm in for whatever you want to do for Shiichan birthday... ^^

13. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

about the end of shukan
    I'm not really that confident with my japanese but I think she was just on the street promoting herself

Right now I just need to get an idea of numbers as I have a few ideas but each is kinda specific to the amount of people(due to size constraints)

14. seggahme

seggahme Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino

CO reporting:
    Ooya got too short line of fans on the last akushukai (and maybe before). So she was PRed in this Shuukan, and recent AKBingo, and last Mujack. And she is PRing herself with the flag on Shibuya. The goal - to get really long line on the next akushukai.

15. Wolfic

Wolfic Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    matsuirena

I'm definitely interested in whatever you have planned, Blu-Cherri.

Count me in.

16. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

Besides "paper", I don't know what else we could send... Actually it would be a lot of "less costly" to find a good Samaritan member of S48 that would be in Tokyo by the time of Shiichan's birthday and hand him/her over all messages and that person to delivered them directly.
    Of course that would be the paradise for us, the poor ones, lol. xD
    About what to put, I think it was discussed somewhere in the past "S48 events" that the girls tend to like pics of AKB48 stuff (Actually you are saying that you are supporting them), or Pics about places we foreigners live.
    That kind of things and short easy to read messages. :)

In a more expensive version, you (I'm out, not job :'( ) can print a T-shirt with some "Shiichan-supporting" message in easy words in english or Japanese. ^^
    (I remember the "Immo's Dino shirt" that wears Moechin...
    ( viewtopic.php?p=328818#p328818 ) so, it's possible.!!!! >^.^< )

17. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

I was actually thinking about making a custom shiichan top.
    It was more do I buy a scrap book and how many pages should the scrap book have in it? I don't want to send her something half full. You can usually buy them in varying sizes so that's the main reason I wanted to sort numbers out.
    Money isn't an issue for me right now so I'm happy to spend it on shiichan.

18. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

I got lost at the top and scrap book thing... sorry! ^^'...

But honestly a scrap book (well... I said "paper" thinking in a bunch of letters, but I guess a scrap book it's an awesome idea then ^^) is great. :)

If I can do anything "for it", just say so. ^^

19. Blu-Cherri

Blu-Cherri Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    oyashizuka

shiichan's mixi ranking has gone up with +175 people

20. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

shiichan also filed 2 and half 2ch threads since the episode aired * . that's 2500 posts about shiichan. a lot of people are talking about changing oshis for shiichan too T_T <3

* 2ch works with different threads that work only until the 1000th post, then a new thread is made and its just named (ex.) Oya Shizuka pt. 2, etc

EDIT: in her blog too. before she had around 100-200 post per entry, and in the last one before the broadcast she had 2500 comments. http://blog.watanabepro.co.jp/ooyashizuka/

EDIT: wow there's more. she reached 16# in google's hot trends in japan, her peak was at 6 pm (right after shukan ended) http://www.google.co.jp/trends/hottrend ... %E9%A6%99#. she was 30-something for today until some seconds ago.

EDIT: in other unrealted news, shiichan will cut her hair short =/. sucks. i love her hair the way it is now