Perfume

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by MocchiMooch, Apr 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    I was thinking about this today..

As a perfume collector, I'm always interested to find out which scents my favorite celebrities are wearing. For example, I never would've discovered Serge Lutens had Robert Pattinson not mentioned his love for "A La Nuit," just as I never would've stumbled upon Histoires de Parfum had Angelina Jolie not referenced "1969," as her favorite scent.

I was wondering.. I don't exactly follow Google+ or blogs and such.. and I know Momusu members like Haruna have referenced disney themed body sprays and such.. but since there are quite a few older 48G members, I was wondering if anyone had noticed places where the girls have referenced any sort of perfumes or beauty lines that they enjoy?

It's fun to smell like Angelina Jolie, don't get me wrong.. but to smell like Mocchi, though :^O^:

2. Nieru

Nieru Kenkyuusei

According to Shirabe, you need bergamot, jasmine, sandback jasmine, green herb, geranium and musk to smell like mocchi.

3. Ender Wiggin

Ender Wiggin Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    aaabbbccc
    According to this, Sayaka Akimoto uses TOCCA Cleopatra for her perfume. This was about 3 years ago and she may have changed perfumes since then, but it was Sayaka's trademark scent for AKB members and staff.

Sayaka also tweets some of the beauty products she's been using every now and then, or posts pictures of them on her instagram. Here are a few:

Diptyque 34 Boulevard Saint Germain

Assorted nail polish

Dior Addict Lipstick

4. Puni

Puni Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    puni_2k
    Takamina uses "Chanel Chance Eau Tendre". She posted this on 755 a few months ago.

5. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    bkperfume.jpg

I hear this is popular in Japan. Perhaps some of the girls wear it too. :D

6. natsunishi

natsunishi Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Iriyama Anna
    ^ if i ever wanna smell like burger king, i'll definitely buy this one XD

7. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    Omg. I love Tocca Cleopatra. Akimoto has good taste ;)

8. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    You might want to try changing the thread title to something more suggestive of its relation to AKB48. I thought it was referring to the Jpop group Perfume and I was in the Music Forum instead of the AKB48 General Discussion Forum.

9. MocchiMooch

MocchiMooch Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    iriyamaanna
    A cosmetic formula that has been used for several centuries versus a J-pop group.... If the pop group is the first thing that comes to mind when you hear a household object, then I would assume that someone has issues.

I'm not stupid enough to post a topic about another J-pop group in an AKB forum...

10. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    Well, considering how threads have been titled in this forum, in almost nine years of its existence, the title of this thread do standout odd. I probably may have more fingers than one word titled thread here in the General AKB Discussion Forum. And considering AKB48 is a Jpop group I'll surely be more able to relate it to another Jpop group as any casuals may have. Umechan earned more than a 1.5 million views in Youtube for her version of Hitori Perfume in AKB Eizo Center topping the ranking.

And beside there is an identically titled thread here in S48 devoted to the Jpop trio Perfume.

Why do I even bother replying. This thread will hit the drainage anyway.:fp:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.