1. Check the 2023 Stage48 Member Ranking Results, how did your Oshimen rank this year?

[POLL] Which is your favourite of the May 2012 singles?

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by Jul3, May 16, 2012.

?

Which is your favourite of the AKB related May 2012 singles?

1. Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke! - 30th May 2012

5 vote(s)
    11.6%
  2. NHK Project (ft. Iwata Karen + Nakaya Sayaka) - Hana wa Saku - 23rd May 2012

2 vote(s)
    4.7%
  3. AKB48 - Manatsu no Sounds Good! - 23rd May 2012

15 vote(s)
    34.9%
  4. SKE48 - Aishiteraburu! - 16th May 2012

4 vote(s)
    9.3%
  5. NMB48 - Nagiichi - 9th May 2012

6 vote(s)
    14.0%
  6. nogizaka46 - Oide, Shampoo - 2nd May 2012

3 vote(s)
    7.0%
  7. Sashihara Rino - Soredemo Suki da yo - 2nd May 2012

1 vote(s)
    2.3%
  8. Not yet - Suika BABY - 30th May 2012

7 vote(s)
    16.3%
  1. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    So, May 2012 is a busy month for AKB-related single releases. I count a total of 8 different singles:

Sashihara Rino - Soredemo Suki da yo - 2nd May 2012
    nogizaka46 - Oide, Shampoo - 2nd May 2012
    NMB48 - Nagiichi - 9th May 2012
    SKE48 - Aishiteraburu! - 16th May 2012
    AKB48 - Manatsu no Sounds Good! - 23rd May 2012
    NHK Project (ft. Iwata Karen + Nakaya Sayaka) - Hana wa Saku - 23rd May 2012
    Watarirouka Hashiritai 7 - Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke! - 30th May 2012
    Not yet - Suika BABY - 30th May 2012

Its a stretch for any AKB fans wallet, especially with the election single in the middle of it.

Which is your favourite out of each of these tracks?

(Personally, I'm torn between Not Yet and NMB in first, and then Hana wa Saku in 3rd)

2. kimunlimited

kimunlimited Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    taniguchimegu
    I'm damn too loyal to AKB I'm willing to forgo this vote from Nogizaka46. [hehe]

But the sub-unit songs aren't to be forgotten its good, surprisingly I approve of WH7 song this time!

3. KyuketsuNyanNyan

KyuketsuNyanNyan Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    tashimameru
    Aishiteraburu is 1st for me....followed by Nagiichi on 2nd place and Suika BABY at the 3rd.

I really cant find myself liking Manatsu no Sounds Good....its really quite lack-luster compared to the other singles >_> ( I mean, its good, but kinda lacking imo :/ )

(That, or I'm really biased towards cheerful, upbeat, bubbly pop-songs :awesome: )

4. Discothèque

Discothèque Member

Oshimen:
    anaichihiro
    Twitter:
    _ohmyArin
    I voted for Managuu, cause for me it's the best song, and the coupling songs are ok(ish). Nagiichi grew on me a bit, maybe the pv played a part in it but I don't like the other songs on the single at all. Aishiteraburu annoyed me from the first time I heard it and the pv doesn't help much either, the akagumi song is fine though but out of the three groups it's a rather weak effort in my opinion.

I love both Shounen yo Uso wo Tsuke and Suika Baby by the way but haven't heard the coupling songs

5. Whassup

Whassup Kenkyuusei

Aishite Raburu for me. Well, I like it mainly for it's B-sides, especially that KKS song, it gave me goosebumps everytime I hear it; aaaaand also I am totally biased towards SKE :awesome:.

6. shamurai48

shamurai48 Member

Oshimen:
    takahashiminami
    I want to judge them as a whole single not just the title tracks, but judging from the singles that released so far, NMB48’s single is the best, the shirogumi & the Akagumi’s songs are great, even better than Nagichii, & Milky’s song Warukii is beautiful & catchy.
    SKE48 Aisheteraburu is nice also but my favorite is “Me ga ita kurai hareta Sora” by the 5th generation.
    As for Nogizaka46 single, I only liked the title track “Oide Shampoo” specially the intro part. Sashihara’s solo single is very good overall.
    But I have faith on AKB48 Single, even though I still need sometime to like the Gugutatsu’s song. Warota7 & Not yet's singles looks to be promising.
    So far so good, but the only thing that bothers the amount of single from same family in one.

PS: I think you must include Itano Tomomi’s single.

7. hikki

hikki Kenkyuusei

I love the chorus in Aishiteraburu and Nagiichi... also love Oide Shampoo...

I think I'll go with SKE since they filmed in Saipan.

8. Akatsuki

Akatsuki Kenkyuusei

I really like Manatsu no Sounds Good... it's very catchy... they utilize the hook really well.. ocassionally i find myself whistling the intro part :D

But for single releases this period, not just may, I really like the upcoming singles from No Name.