Project SUB48 subtitles thread

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by ET920, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    Well the file i have for that is .avi that i got off of the H!P tracker was the only one on there. And the sub file i usually get from the Sub48 site is .ass one.

I will say the subs i do get from Sub48 i have to open the video file with VLC in order for them to work. Never works with Windows media player.

2. ET920

ET920 Member

Windows Media Player, eh? I thought people didn't use that anymore. Who knows, maybe in a couple of weeks when I have access to a Windows computer again I will check it out, but yeah, you should upgrade to vlc or media player classic.

Maybe we should hardcode our subs :awesome:

3. Voightkampff

Voightkampff Member Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    shimazakiharuka
    Twitter:
    ParuruArmy
    No i do use VLC thats what i watch your subs with. But for the release we are talking about it wont work. Maybe i need to update my VLC. Stumped.

4. ET920

ET920 Member

I see, I am using 1.1.12 in Linux and works, I test with it before release. Which version are you using? I will see if I can download your version and test it at work.

5. EriKira

EriKira Kenkyuusei

May I ask some question ?
    Does sub48 only release subtitle until 4th January 2012 for AKBingo ?
    I wonder if my browser is error or something because I read you guys are watching AKBingo with subtitle.

And this is OOT but anyone know why I can't see the content of HelloOnline forum ?
    I already registered but still can't see the content. [sweat]

6. ET920

ET920 Member

Heard there are problems for new people registering in H!O, but you will have to ask them about that. As for subtitles, everything we have translated and released is in our Releases forum; for AKBINGO! there are 29 episodes so far. We have three more episodes which are being QAed right now, and several more which are being translated (internally and by our friends at KSK48).

7. ET920

ET920 Member

8. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    is the site down for good? i need to download some subs but i get an error when i try to enter the forums...