Promote Your Oshimen Challenge!

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by oji-sama, Nov 15, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Hello everyone~
    I'm relatively new to this forum (just created an account, otherwise I've just been lurking ;)) and this is my first post! I've been a fan of AKB48 for about 6 months now and I know about it pretty well. However, I don't have an oshimen yet (mainly because I can't make a choice). With that being said, I would like to become a true AKB fan with my own oshimen!
    Anyways, on this thread, please feel free to post about your oshimen, with your favorite picture of them and the reasons that you love them so much. Maybe you'll have other members oshihening, and you might just choose an oshimen for me :hehe:
    I may even crown a winner (not for who has the best oshimen, but for whoever presents their oshimen the most accurately)
    Hopefully, this will help me become an active contributor to this forum, and maybe I'll do this annually.
    Make sure to include:
    • A picture of your oshimen
    • A description of their charm point (best feature)
    • Reasons for your oshimen's popularity (e.g. dance talent, funny on variety, good singer)
    Have fun!!

2. nobodywil

nobodywil Upcoming Girls

This may not end well... I hope not. Good luck tho. :flower:

3. karles48

karles48 Member Stage48 Donor

I'm afraid I agree with fellow nobodywil...I'm not sure you'll get enough information to decide (I guess the best way to find your oshi is to watch videos, listen to songs..., instead), and it could begin another of those 'my oshi is best than yours' war...I hope we're wrong. Good luck.

4. rka

rka Senbatsu Stage48 Donor

Its not you picking your oshimen.

Its your oshimen picking you, eventually. You will notice once it happens.
    ----
    That said, these threads may help you:

The Complete Idol
    (later on, people start to rate their oshimen in some categories)
    Why wont you like my oshi

Why do you really like your oshi

Embarassing to read my old posts :/ I also realized that a lot of you guys blatantly oshi-hen-ed at some point.:yikes:

Last edited: Nov 15, 2015
  5. David61

David61 Under Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    Komiyama Haruka
    Twitter:
    DavidB13
  6. oji-sama

oji-sama Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    kuranoonarumi
    Thanks for the support everyone. To be honest, I used to feel that 'click' when watching old mv's and akbingo videos with Ono Erena, so I'm familiar with having an oshimen... Only she's been graduated before the day I started following her. I'm hopeful for Keyakizaka46 and hopefully will find an oshi there. It'll be interesting to see what happens with it since its a new group

7. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. As @rka and @David61 pointed out there are already a few threads that serve this basic purpose. And of course there are the individu member threads.

I will just add that there is no rush to have an oshimen. To many is very much a magical process, which is why so many quote Harry Potter when discussing it.

"The wand chooses the wizard, Harry" - I know, it's funny on a few levels.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.