Rate the Last AKB Video You Watched

Discussion in 'General AKB48 Discussion' started by yic17, Jun 30, 2012.

1. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Just like Rate the last movie you watched thread, this one is for AKB videos. Basically, a casual rating/review thread for AKB videos you've last seen. ^_^

It can be ANY type of videos including PVs, concerts, stage shows, TV shows, TV doramas, documentary movies, etc.

Please put any spoiler in spoiler tag in your reviews. :)

-----

AKB Kouhaku 2011 Concert

Rating: 9.5/10
    Comment: Love all the shuffles in this concert and the live singing performances. Ah ... so full of surprises this concert is. Looking forward to another one this year. Highly recommended concert. A MUST SEE!

Favorite Moments:

- Yui-han/Sakippe combo.
    - Matsui Rena centering Chocolate.
    - Temodemo no Namida with Mayuyu x Jurina.
    - Yuko's Accel. Brilliant performance!
    - And of course, Sashihara's DEAR J. ^_^

AKB Unit Matsuri 2012 Concert

Rating: 8.5/10
    Comment: Very nice setlist and some very nice shuffles as well! While not as many surprises as the Kouhaku concert, if you're a fan of the sub-units, then you're definitely going to love this. Highly enjoyable!

Sasshi's Soredemo Suki Dayo debut and Jurina's Accel were my favorite parts of this concert. UGH ... JURINA looked PERFECT. O___O

2. Jul3

Jul3 Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    Jul3rd
    Re: Rate/Review an AKB Product

I thought this thread would be about merchandise or something else, because the TV shows, concerts, dramas, stages, LODs etc all already have discussion threads where people post their opinion in, and read what others have to say...

3. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    Re: Rate/Review an AKB Product

^
    Mmm ... I imagine it being basically the "rate the last movie you watched" thread but this is for AKB stuff only. A more casual rating/review thread where you get to see what someone last watched and their opinion on it. So maybe we can change the thread title to "Rate the Last AKB Video You Watched"?

EDIT: Thread title and description changed. :)

4. Oshiri13

Oshiri13 Kenkyuusei

(120515) Kayou-Kyoku Episode 4

Rate :9.8

Comment: If you love Akb48 randomness lol moments and
    your oshimen being back-out into the corner and being pressured to blurt
    out something unusual you will like this episode.

Ske48 vs AKB48 vs Nmb48
    Akb48 vs Nmb48 are the best match on the episode if you are a fan of AKB48 yuri/gl pairing
    and skinship. bad thing is Yuko the inventor of skinship doesn't appear on this episode
    and Mayu vs Rena is something unexpected. lol Jurina speechless after Takamina's defense :lol:

5. cyjk

cyjk Kenkyuusei

Ok. The Last AKB48 VIdeo I watched is (111115) Music Japan presents AKB48 Request Special 2011 ~Kamikyoku Matsuri~ {I don't know the real name, but I got it from the file name [hehe] .}

My rating is 9/10.
    For me who is recently become AKB48 fan. This video is helpful because it contains the compilation of many live performances from several event in 'Music Japan'. Not only compilation, but the performances is ordered based on rating. The last position (34th) is "Sakura no Hanabiratachi" with 392 pts and first position is "Everyday, Kachuusa" with 18592 pts. So, this video help newbie like me by them choosing the best video for me based on TV rating.

6. yic17

yic17 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    AKB48 Concert 2010.03.25 - Manseki Matsuri Kibou Sanpi Ryouron DAY 3

Rating: 8.5/10

Comment: This is a very nice Majisuka Gakuen themed concert. They put a lot of MG references in it which makes it quite fun - if you have seen MG 1. But if you haven't, then I don't think it'll be very exciting for you. The setlist is pretty great. You can see them here. Personally, I love the single songs from 2009 to 2010 the most so I didn't feel like the concert missing out the newer single songs is a problem. :)