S48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Game Over]

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by AikyiTaizne, Nov 24, 2010.

1. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Re: Stage48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Day Six]

*rises from the grave*

OMG aakun you scared me too with what you posted Dx .. *throws kirakira's bones at you*

2. kirakirahanabi

kirakirahanabi Kenkyuusei

*takes bones back* Damn hipsters desecratin' mah grave an' such...

But yeah, I was scared too XD

3. gideon123

gideon123 Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

Oh, dear...looks like I'm lynched. *shrugs*

4. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Day Six Results

-----
    As the last 8 members stared at each other, once again the tension grew as suspicions were thrown around...
    -----

"If we put together all the evidence from the previous incidents and all the investigations conducted... it's obvious which two are the remaining Yakuza!"

Confident in her findings, Queen aims to convince all the members on who to lynch...

After much discussion, just like all the other days... all eyes were set upon one member.

"I don't know who you are... but it's obvious you're yakuza. Give it up!"

"I'm on your side... but... I guess I won't be able to explain myself out of this."

"Shut up scum! We know you're yakuza. Your games are over."

Remaining calm, the shadowy girl stares at the crowd in front of her as she starts to laugh.

"In the end... you're all just like me."

"Shut up, how can you compare us with you. You killed our friends -- YOUR friends!!"

"Are you stupid? Look around you! How many members are left? If you haven't noticed, you've been doing the same thing I have! How many of your own members did you kill off huh?"

"You bitch!"

"Cheh. If it wasn't for Yui, I could have killed all of you."

"Why have you been doing all of this... it just doesn't make sense."

"I've explained it enough times already. I want to be at the top. That's all."

"But you... you didn't have to kill your friends to do so..."

"Hah! Of course I did! How would you expect me to become more popular with everyone in my way? If I simply remove everyone that was more popular than me, I'd be the new center. Isn't that obvious?!?"

"You've gone insane..."

The shadowy girl looks down as she lets out a sigh of relief. "I'm so tired... just kill me."

As the members approached her, they could all tell, this nightmare was going to end soon...

The shadowy girl soon gave her last breathe. Then the members all looked around at each other. Only one left...

-----

Day Six Results
    ]

5. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

*fromthe grave*

YAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! WWWOOOOO!!!!!

*goes back to grave*

6. gideon123

Hahahahahahaha!!!

*sigh* That write-up's cute. Thanks for the exit. :p

7. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

It is now Night Six

Send me your PMs fools. (Someone already did it, wtf) >_>

8. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Final Night​

-----
    "Well shit, looks like I'll have to finish this." For the first time in days, the hound gets off her chair and walks out the door.
    -----

The hound takes her usual road down to the theater. Soon enough, she hears the sound of footsteps approaching her from behind.

"You..."

"Hey. It's a nice night out."

"Well, care to explain yourself before I kill you?"

"Sure. But can you really kill me?"

"Just tell me the reason."

"It's simple. No one respects me."

"...everyone respects you. You hold the entire team together..."

"Then how come I'm not Number 1? How come I'm not center? How hard have I worked these past 5 years. Fuck, I gave everything for the group, and even then... everyone just mocks me."

"That's just your character..."

"Yeah well, you hurt my feelings, so now you DIE." From her back pocket, she pulls out a gun. "I'm the goddamn Godfather. You thought you could kill me by yourself?"

She points the gun at the strong beauty in front of her. Suddenly, an Xbox Kinect flies and hits her head from behind.

"Looks like it's time for our job!" Capitalizing on the opportunity, the two shadows run up and do what they do best. They stuff her in a garbage bag and tie her up for the night.

Now that her target is unable to defend herself, the strong beauty approaches the bag. She lets out an Aikido kick of fury. The sound of bones breaking could be heard from a mile away.

Turned into a pile of pudding, the bag falls, blood spills out... and the last one was dead.

-----

Night Six Results

GAME OVER

Winners
    sada
    Tyzer
    wendychi
    ra-nyan
    Jasey
    miyuki
    kirakirahanabi
    natsu7
    RocketStarLauncher
    aakun
    Gobolino

Thank you for playing, I hope you had fun!

9. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

i deserve a MVP =D

10. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Re: Stage48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Day One]

Story Write-up Breakdown
    Here I'll explain all the actions that were performed during each day and night, as well as explaining the story. Compare your notes with this to see how accurate you were! All comments from me will be done in Bold Blue Italic For the day phases, I will quote some member's posts that were significant and comment on them as there isn't too much in the write-ups.

Night 0

Day 1
    The first notable action performed by any player. Gobo starts to reveal himself so that he can accomplish his mission (find his partner). Aakun doesn't realize that Gobo is his partner until the end of the phase.

RSL reveals himself not long after the game starts, but no one really cares.

Being only the first day, nothing important really happens. The players sort of come to a consensus that Miichan is one of the killers, but they don't really figure anything out. Gobo however, shows his experience in the game as he reveals his notes. This instantly makes him the most obvious target for the night phase, especially since he revealed to be Jurina as well. However, they decide on a no lynch to end the day and let the first night get rolling.

Night One
    The first night, it turned out to be quite eventful.
    The first real death of the game. This turned out to be really bad for the Town-side as they lost their Vigilante immediately. ra-nyan did amazing in protecting Gobo, and allowed the Town-side to keep 2 more members in play (aakun would die with Gobo).

Night Actions Breakdown

Day Two
    On the second day, the players start to have some good discussions as they try to figure out the clues left behind from the night before. kirakirahanabi stands out a lot as a strong player this day, which is likely what potentially got him killed. He was onto quite a few leads, and if left alive, would have been dangerous the mafia. At this point, the members also started to figure out the possibility of a third faction and a serial killer. Although a lot of discussion went through, in the end they had nothing to suspect so they ended up lynching Tyzer.

Night Two
    At first it looked like Jasey was going to die this night, however ra-nyan predicted well and protected him. This allowed the Town-side to keep their Jack of all Trades for future uses as his one-time kill could prove helpful. On the downside however, they lost kirakirahanabi who proved himself to be a valuable player. He was also a doctor and this spelled even more trouble for the Town-side. At this point, it really seemed like Town would likely lose if they don't do anything in the next day.

Night Actions Breakdown

Day Three
    Ahh the third day. This is where everything started to change and the Town finally managed to lynch their first mafioso. In addition, they were lucky and the serial killer had been taken out of the game as well due to the mafioso's ability. Starting at this day, the players started to put all their information together and started to really play the game.

Night Three
    Night Actions Breakdown

11. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

Re: Stage48 Mafia Game I - [Phase: Game Over]

Yay!

I never thought the townies would win. Way to go.

12. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Story Write-up Breakdown Part II
    Here I'll explain all the actions that were performed during each day and night, as well as explaining the story. Compare your notes with this to see how accurate you were! All comments from me will be done in Bold Blue Italic For the day phases, I will quote some member's posts that were significant and comment on them as there isn't too much in the write-ups.

Day Four
    Fastest lynch in the game. There isn't much for me to comment on for this day. Miichan (gideon123) tried to avoid suspicion by voting on Sasshi (loveandcoffee) but it was a bit too late.

Night Four
    Night Actions Breakdown

Day Five
    Because I'm a lazy ass, and I don't remember what happened during this phase. I'm not even going to bother.

Oh yeah, this is the whole RSL Hound thing.

Night Five

Day Six
    Not too much to talk about here. The mafia plays their game well to confuse the players as much as possible. In the end, it wasn't enough. This is basically when the game starts to wrap up.

Night Six
    I didn't need to leave any hints in this one, so yeah...

Everyone's role PMs will be posted shortly

13. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

WWoohhooo good job every one [party] .. I couldn't contribute much on discussions since I didn't want to die and be suspicious 'coz my role is FFFFFFF big.. '

GOOD GAME [bow]

14. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Tyzer

sada

wendychi

ra-nyan

15. gideon123

I hope you're joking. Because if you're seriously gonna gloat like that, then no. I don't think you deserve the award.

And no, I'm not saying that because my side lost. I believe that the winners who deserve awards are the ones who are really humble with their accomplishments. :-/

How do you NOT believe in your own team? o_O

But yeah...good game, everyone. It was a blast. Thanks for the play-by-play, AikyiTaizne. You did good as a GM. However...I didn't think Aikido practitioners kicked. Aikido seems live a very passive/defensive art, and kicking seems live a very active/offensive technique. Ya know? o_O

And if you'll excuse me, I'm going to take a breather. My brain is SERIOUSLY shot, and I am SERIOUSLY tired. :XD:

16. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

Jasey

miyuki

RocketStarLauncher

natsu7

17. sada

sada Kenkyuusei

It's quite easy when you look at everything going on.

18. ra-nyan

ra-nyan Kenkyuusei

Never thought Takamina is here and a Yakuza too o_O.. 'Coz I would always think that she's a townie xD.. That was a great end.. =D

19. AikyiTaizne

AikyiTaizne Kenkyuusei

kirakirahanabi

Decreez

aakun

Gobolino

20. Gobolino

Gobolino Member

You forgot the GREATEST BLUFF EVER TOO!... the "Jurina and Rena" can't be killed at night, only lynched... xD

lol

though I don't know if THINK THAT someone bought it... ^^''

[hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe] [hehe]