Saito Kyoko (Kyonko) / 1st Generation

Discussion in 'Hinatazaka46 Members' started by ForrestFuller, May 11, 2016.

1. watash.Iwa

watash.Iwa Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    小林由依
    I had a feeling a big Hinata name would grad this year. I had my doubts if it was going to be Kyonko or Katoshi, but Kyonko seems to be booked for a outside jobs lately, she has appearing less in HinaAi and judging by how things are going, she will probably follow the acting path.

I will miss her unique deep voice. One of Hinatazaka46 best vocals.

Since she is leaving in April and the album was released a while back, there is still time for them to drop a grad single despite her blog not mentioning a new single. I'm really hoping for a grad single or at the very least a grad solo song like Sugai Yuuka got.

• Like Like x 1
  2. miwa

miwa Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    Sasaki Mirei
    Because she's very successful. Probably the most successful Hinata member (after Kage graduated). While Hinatazaka is only entering their fifth year this year, Kyoko has been an idol for longer so it's not a shock that she's graduating. If Hinata does release a single before her graduation I don't think she should center it (it should be a 4ki). But a solo song would be nice.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    I needed a few days to process this. I expected it, and I’m happy for her, but it still is sad. At the end of the day she is still in show biz. But a big thing for me is that she probably won’t really interact with the active Hinata members at all until each of them graduate.

This makes me sad. Kyoko was my original Hiragana oshimen, but what I really loved was seeing her together with Mei after I fell in love with the latter. I shipped them years before HinaAi, so I was surprised when they had that segment where it was revealed the only member Kyoko acts girly around is Mei.

Congratulations, and here’s to the golden road ahead.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    Afaik, members keep hanging out together often. The other day, all 1ki members, including Memi and Maochan, had a meal together. Maochan even went with her baby. So, I think you don't need to worry about Kyonko.
    Moreover, Kyonko also recently proclaimed herself as the fifth members of Hinatazaka 3rd gen, right? I believe she will have fun with Hinano, Haruyo, Mikunin, and Marie. Also, do not forget about Hiyotan. Kyonko is so closed to her.

• Like Like x 2
  5. SunlitZelkova

SunlitZelkova Member

Oshimen:
    Koike Minami
    Oops. I meant in public. Like they might have private get togethers, but it could be many years before I see another 2-shot of Mei and Kyoko.

6. MasToppu

MasToppu Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Kosaka Nao
    That does make sense. Mei and Kyoko basically has different specialty. Mei might appear in physical-related variety, like Sasuke or that hunter game. Kyonko might only appear in music show and talk show. The chance they can appear together might be when Kyocorohee invite Mei as a guest. But, that might be difficult because, we all know, Mei is bad at talk show like that.
    But, they have Instagram, right? Maybe, they will share two shots there.

• Like Like x 1
  7. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kyoko will be part of the cast of the fuji tv special drama renai senryaku kaigi (love strategy meeting)" starring matsushita nao"(february 13).

More details credits to @theblueslope:
    - airs for 4 consecutive nights from 3/13
    -about a group of women having meetings in a craft beer bar sharing and solving each other's romantic conundrums
    -omnibus-y format.

kyoko plays mugita akane from the sales dept of an advertising company who one-sidedly likes her competent and popular senior taneda from the development dept, and is afraid he would "barely even remember her name"

kyoko's comment on her role
    kyoko: akane is a shy late-bloomer when it comes to love, but she's the kind you want to root for just from how earnest and determined she is! for akane, her 3 bar friends are her solace in letting it all out without holding back, -
    kyoko: so i think she's a cute girl in the way she presents herself to the person she loves and the other side she shows to her bar friends, while also feeling fairly human!

GFujbMbbUAAeDfp (1).jpeg

https://x.com/oricon/status/1755320533409787921?s=20
    https://x.com/theblueslope/status/1755392906729529738?s=20

Last edited: Feb 8, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Kyoccorohee in music station

GGcfSGGbQAAgr1b (1).jpeg

【【キョコロヒー】2024.02.16「After you!」日向坂46 齊藤京子×ヒコロヒー】

if the video does not show watch the video here

• Like Like x 1
  9. bonjourmarlene

bonjourmarlene Under Girls Wiki48 Editor

Oshimen:
    小林蘭
    Twitter:
    curioushitomi
    I unironically really like this song. Every time the thumbnail shows up on my Youtube homepage, I feel compelled to click it and listen to the song

10. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    I got her grad concert ticket in addition to Hinatansai Day 2 .looking forward to it , my first grad concert in quite a while. can't even remember the last grad concert I attended, probably Nanamin

• Winner Winner x 2
  11. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    MV of yakult TVCM song"My family"

if the video does not show watch the video here

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
    • Like Like x 1
  12. lilwisper

lilwisper Kenkyuusei

I was looking forward to her grad single and it does not disappoint one bit. Amazing song and amazing MV. It is so well done. Makes me a tad bit sad she didn't center more songs, but she went out on a good one. Well done Hina staff-sans.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2024
  13. humbal

humbal Next Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    • Like Like x 2
  14. cryspower

cryspower Future Girls

Oshimen:
    yamamotosayaka
    Can’t believe my luck today. My seat was 1st row from the stage , just slightly to the right side of it
    But Yokohama was freezing cold tonight. The girls did well in the cold

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1