Sakura Con 2011

Discussion in 'The STAGE48 Lobby' started by 55Cyanides, Feb 16, 2011.

1. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

This is a thread for those who are going, who are expressing interest in going, or are just interested in hearing about it. As for me, this will be my first time attending this and my 4th convention overall (AX '09 for Morning Musume, NYAF '09 for AKB48, AX'10 for AKB48 and Mano Erina). To keep up with the trend, I'm going to Sakura Con mainly for Berryz Koubou of Hello Project.

Was wondering who else is coming? Would be legit for those, who are coming to chill for a bit. I'll be there from Thursday until Monday with a friend who was with me at AX'10 for Mano Erina.

Despite going there for usually one or two reasons, when I go to conventions, it's a very beautiful thing. It's a place for me to learn other things of interest, which is usually music. At NYAF '09, I was able to enjoy Reni Mimura, Swinging Popsicle, echostream, Gelatine, and Kokusyoku Sumire. For AX'10, I was able to enjoy Beni, May'n, Nakajima Megumi, and Mell. For Sakura Con, I'll find out!!!

Let's hear it guys!

2. Mr Waffle

Mr Waffle Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Aki-P
    Twitter:
    mrwaffle48
    [yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XP5lz2CYNR4[/yt]

GIRUGAMESH

I don't have anything further to add :fear:

3. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

where is sakura con gona be at?

4. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Seattle, Washington State Convention And Trade Center

5. stryder

stryder Kenkyuusei

oh dang far from me :( ...i wana see berryz kobou...specially momochiiii :inlove: :cute:

6. ckd

ckd Kenkyuusei

well, I'll be going!

hope more people can come!

7. 55Cyanides

55Cyanides Kenkyuusei

Just letting ya'll know, waiting for my flight to board at a great 6 am in the morning (been at the airport since 10 pm).

Expect videos, pictures, and blogs from the viewpoint of your burning spirit poster, 55Cyanides! Those who are coming, especially to see Berryz Koubou, watch for the Luffy dude. You can't miss it!