Single Sakurazaka46 1st [Nobody's Fault] (2020/12/09)

Discussion in 'Sakurazaka46 News & Releases' started by minaeshi, Oct 13, 2020.

1. heatsignature

heatsignature Future Girls Wiki48 Editor

Really? I would think it’s the opposite haha. I feel like wota would rather see and shake the member’s hand in person than seeing them through a phone screen. I think girls like Uemu would have definitely sold out if this was an in-person event, I don’t think wota would be inclined to buy dozens of tickets for a virtual meeting maybe just a few and save for the in-person one instead. But I guess we won’t know until that in-person event finally happens...

I did expect Ten to sell a bit better since I lost so many of her tickets, but I guess I just happened to apply for the slots she sold out in :^^;: but agreed with @rdamon42 assessment about Ten/Karin selling in the middle cause of their introverted personalities. Carrying on long convos with both of them seem like it could be a bit difficult if you’re not prepared [hehe]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Thing is more slots is added here compared to their other physical hs. Good thing is the popular members who sold all their slots helped in the 'selling more slots before' as said by @rdamon42.

The bad thing is, adding more slots only caused members like Uemu to sell less like @heatsignature said, due to the demand for those popular members.

So did they sell well than before? Maybe and maybe not but its not deniable that there has been some changes due to the addition of more slots

3. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Agreed. Based on the latest SokoSakus, Ten seems determined to be more engaged and change that introvertness. Not sure about Karin.

• Like Like x 1
  4. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    My bad, I should have been more clear, what I meant was they can afford to have more slots since its a virtual HS, and with the uncertainty of this corona thing, it may be a while before normal HS events are reinstated.

I feel like Ten - virtual or in person - will just stare at you in a meet and greet, but she is trying hard to be more connected and I appreciate that as a TenTen fan.

Don't know much about FujiYOSHI! (This is how announcer lady says her name, LOL) but I have been really impressed with her especially the Last Live . Not sure how a handshake with her will go, and maybe that played a factor.

5. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

I have a few Karin tickets and could see it potentially being a bit awkward(even by general online meet & greet standards) but I’m still looking forward to seeing how it goes.

The one I’m really worried about is Kira. Even for a native Japanese speaker I’m sure a video call with her is...interesting, so I’d imagine the language barrier would make things even more bizarre. A strange descent into Kira World.

6. Iamyoung

Iamyoung Future Girls

Rika is shy, awkward and quiet but she is great in HS. Karin may be so too. You won't know until you meet her lol

• Like Like x 1
  7. SlamDunk

SlamDunk Kenkyuusei

Oh, I was talking about Masumoto Kira. I’m sure Rika is great, but Kira... it’ll be fun to see.

8. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Wow good job on the Karin tix, do write a review of the experience when you get the time.

Kira frightens me too but she is a very interesting idol for sure.

Pechan is, was and will always be popular in these things.

9. DelicateEmpress

DelicateEmpress Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    hirateyurina
    I think fans definitely prefer to meet their oshis in person, but given this current situation, an online hs is better than nothing. Keep in mind that this is only 2nd round, they usually sell for what? 10-13 rounds?

The strong sellers continue to sell well, no surprise at that. It really works in mmg’s favor that most of their popular sellers are capable performers as well. Ue, Karin, Ten, Akanen and Marina will definitely pick up in later rounds (especially Karin and Ten). If Karin and Ten continue to improve their performance and somewhat try to initiate a conversation/be nice to fans, they won’t have to go out of their ways (change their personalities) in order to gain fans.

I see Chukemon’s situation a bit similar to Mon’s during the first few singles. Good/great performers but have relatively fewer solid fans than others. Mon was consistently at 1st row so I’ll wait for another 2 singles to judge mmg’s plan for Chukemon. Rikopi’s case is more worrisome in comparison. Out of all the remaining new 2ki, I expect Akiho to be the next member to have sold-out slots

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Philosophy Senpai

Philosophy Senpai Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Saito Fuyuka
    @rdamon42 In a perfect world my friend, Fuyuka Saito-san would have been my wife.

Now regarding the "trend of the period" i.e. Ten and Karin, they are introvert enough to be worthy members of Keyakizaka46 right from the start. They were the "best fits" to the keyaki image among the 2gen. I am confident that they haven't said their last word yet.

Oozono is indeed surprisingly trendy. And in my opinion her case is unique, as it doesn't seem at least to me they she received any special push. Instead I think that she was the one that pushed and promoted herself in a unique and fierce way. She is not one of my preferences and to be sincere I am not so favourably inclined towards her extrovert yet calm and cool way she is positioning her character. She is a soothing presence however but I believe that many other girls who have decided to change their charas in Sakurazaka will slow down her rise.

• Like Like x 2
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Oozono has planted her seeds early on, I see her as a future pillar of Sakurazaka, a kind of Risa 2.0 in a way.

12. gish0046

gish0046 Upcoming Girls

Oozono is pretty charismatic.
    She has a calm character but she's also really funny in a more subtle way, and she also seems intelligent and interesting. She's also really pretty.

• Like Like x 3
  13. turbogig

turbogig Member

Oshimen:
    Habu Mizuho
    So, fellas and fellarinas, we have one month to go. The 1st single promotion is nowhere to be seen. When will S&F make their move?

14. too much idea

too much idea Next Girls

Twitter:
    toomuchidea
    Since it seems that MV usually drops a month before release, there is a high possibility that we will be seeing Nobody's Fault MV in Monday (and maybe CD details this weekend?)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    I wonder if they are going with a dance-focused or a storyline PV.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2020
  16. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    Hey, it ain't too late, just do us all a favor and wait for her to graduate, I personally have had enough of the dating "scandals" [hehe]

I would second @too much idea and guess that we will see the MV this Monday on SokoSaku.

• Like Like x 1
  17. patapataful

patapataful Upcoming Girls Stage48 Donor

Oshimen:
    kashiwagiyuki
    Twitter:
    patapataful
    Maybe they plan to show us the PV in the release week... Just like Hello!Project... Since the PV on Youtube counts to the oricon charts...

18. Jsprite

Jsprite Future Girls

Wait, @rdamon42, are you perhaps secretly waiting for Risa to graduate, so you can marry her too? In that case, I call Sugai-sama first!:D

• Like Like x 1
  19. Midsummer Rain

Midsummer Rain Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    Watanabe Risa
    If @rdamon42 plans to that, I'm going to flying get them. :awesome:

Did you catch it? Did you? Did you? Ok, ok, I'm sorry. :fp:

• Like Like x 1
  20. rdamon42

rdamon42 Member

Oshimen:
    渡邉 理佐 / 守屋麗奈
    Twitter:
    rdamon42
    I neither confirm nor deny this :awesome:

In more related news, the album artwork has been revealed (c/o Sakurazaka Central):

https://twitter.com/sakuzakacentral/status/1325273698396495879

Personally loving the Type B even if it gives a weird vibe, and type C as well. It seems for those of us who purchased and won M&G tickets, we will get the one with TenTen center (which I love too).