Sakurazaka46's sales analysis chart

Discussion in 'General Sakurazaka46 Discussion' started by butaixianran, Dec 22, 2023.

1. butaixianran

butaixianran Kenkyuusei

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    2 questions:

what is it "sales per rest part"?
    and I guess, those sales are extimated in Yen, right?

3. butaixianran

butaixianran Kenkyuusei

A rest part is a part that is not sold out.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

I'm interested to know how the Total CD Buyers numbers are derived. Are we counting online sales as well or only through shops? Where did we get the numbers for the amount that did not get sold from?

Sales per member dropped from 6th single to 7th single although all total sales data shows an uptrend. This part confused me as well haha.

It does show that we are gaining more fans overall which is good news no matter what. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. butaixianran

butaixianran Kenkyuusei

You know, you can download the excel and open it to check all formulas.

This chart treats every 36 parts as 1 member. So, for 6th single, total member count is 23.8; for 7th single, total member count is 28.

There is a "ReadMe" part in the excel file. If you have any question, you can download it and check. It's free.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  6. JaeRoler

JaeRoler Kenkyuusei

I really appreciate the time and effort you took to gather the data and create the charts. :)

So from what I understand is that the parts is the Meguri sales. It didn't occur to me to use the Meguri slots to estimate the total number of units produced (which is quite a clever way). But of course, some of the rest of the formulas we can discuss. Taking 20k yen as the baseline budget is fine. The calculation of Budget per Fan shows an upward trend based on the ratio of Billboard sales to Oricon sales as compared to the first single which is a calculation that I do not really understand.

Again, I really appreciate the time and effort to create the charts. It's just that I don't really understand the thought process for some of the formulas which is why I am asking for enlightenment. :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. butaixianran

butaixianran Kenkyuusei

What you understand is wrong. You don't read the chart, don't read the "read me" description, just taking your own guess in a wrong way. You seem don't even know how Oricon and Billboard's data works.

There is nothing to discuss.

This excel file is for those who can read a document.

• Dislike Dislike x 4
  8. Dill

Dill Next Girls

Oshimen:
    Techi
    @butaixianran
    you forgot the "but ehy, thank you for the compliments..." among some other less rude stuff

• Agree Agree x 4