Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

2. takethetora

takethetora Kenkyuusei

sasshi said on twitter the staff version of halloween nightwill be up tonight (japan time)

3. Elementaljyt

Elementaljyt Kenkyuusei

Ozaki-san! Ozaki-san! Ozaki-san! Ah sorry got too excited.

4. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  5. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

btw, yesterday's "Konya Kurabete Mimashita" was a special with Miichan's casting of women she's interested in (the same concept that started with Sasshi, where special guest introduces 6 other guests).
    Miichan invited Shinobu and NMB's Sutou Ririka.
    btw x2, Sutou Ririka gets a lot of traction and discussions lately. it is even questioned by Japanese fans if she can become the next Sasshi or even overtake her in the future. she has an unique character, lots of haters, AkiP favours her, she got a kanmuri show recently (the same as Paruru), so the pattern is there... whether they could overtake Sasshi or not, I think, only time will tell, but when I think about how many factors created Sasshi's success story, it still seems very unlikely. but who knows, who knows...

ps: there is a bit of Sasshi in the very beginning of this episode too.

6. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Riripon is already my 2nd fave so yeah ;)

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Always when someone with a variety ability is gaining some momentum there's talk about her overtaking Sasshi. I don't think that's going to happen.

8. sasshinaction

sasshinaction Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Their personalities are not that similar. She's got the intellectual weirdo thing going and not the Sasshi carefree talker thing (or the loser image of her earlier years). I guess the similarity is there's a bit of cynicism in both members' personalities, but 'she's the next ___' is usually not an interesting discussion. Hopefully her popularity grows and she ranks in the next senbatsu though. We need more non-traditional top members.

9. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Yeah I've never been found of all the second coming of... discussions. As if the new members can't find their own path to success but instead have to imitate someone else.

-----
    I wonder if perhaps Sasshi had an AKBINGO recording today. She says she had a meal with Paruru and Shimada in between work. Tatsumaki said she had an AKBINGO recording today but also that she met Sasshi (possibly not related though).

https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/618700862731350016
    https://plus.google.com/117707688126397914031/posts/j3p6Js1APkS
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/GBsBNyoCIKHWkVIvojdMdG==/14688
    http://7gogo.jp/lp/GBsBNyoCIKHWkVIvojdMdG==/14699

Last edited: Jul 8, 2015
  10. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

kind of hard to imagine Sasshi in Akbingo right now without HKT ^^;
    since Tatsumaki said that they met briefly, I think Hakata to Shio + Shimada had different work. probably Kangaeru Yoru.

11. Kyouka

Kyouka Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    okitaaayaka
    Besides, to become "next Sasshi" one would need more than personality (and I don't think that Sasshi and Ririka are alike at all)/circumstances but also talent for mc (and not merely talking funny, but Sasshi's flexibility, ability to hold a discussion with entertainers much older than her, improvise on the spot, etc), producing, public relations. In Gyakutenroku, Sasshi sounds like someone with a PR degree sometimes, and she only went to high school. She's a natural at surviving in the showbiz world, and that ability is not easily found.

12. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  13. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

yeah, Sanma Goten was pretty good. Sasshi was very active. I hope she'll be called again (earlier than in 2 years))
    it was interesting to know that Sanma and Atsuko love KFC. it would be interesting to know how SSK ranking would turn out if she entered it in 2013 indeed...

HQ version of Sanma Goten
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3807.html

=========

just remembered that they were talking about Halloween in "Widena Show". in the episode about Softbank CM.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

looks like Hakata to Shio + Shimada were recording for Kangaeru Yoru after all. preview of next episode:

Untitled-2.jpg

yey, Abe Maria is still there!)) I really want to see Sasshi creating an office and hiring Maria . that would be one hell of a combi! :rofl:

today's episode of Kangaeru Yoru
    http://hkt48douga.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-3812.html

15. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Surprising to know Paruru is going to participate considering she doesn't like to talk all that much in variety shows, let alone a show with more serious topics. Should be very interesting.

When Kangaeru Yoru first started the show would have lesser known 48 idols appearing, but it seems now that the show has found its groove, there's more popular idols appearing. Seems like it's becoming a very important show amongst 48 idols.

16. kinakomochi

kinakomochi Kenkyuusei Stage48 Donor

Agreed... am curious to see how Paru faces this forum format. Suppose the only direction is up when it comes to her and speaking in variety...

17. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Has Paruru appeared on any of Sasshi's shows before? I can't really think of any time.

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

come to think of it, I can't either...
    I think Paruru will mostly give salty reactions to Maria's or/and Shimada's utterances not talk, but we'll see. looking forward to it. I hope Sasshi's presence and Atsushi's training will bear fruit.

=======

Sasshi was placed 4th in Nihon Monitor's ranking of appointed CMs for the first half of the 2015 year (8 CM deals)!
    http://www.n-monitor.co.jp/pressreiease/2015/0709.html

3rd - Oshima Yuko (9 CMs)
    4th - Sasshi (8 CMs)
    5th - Mayuyu, Kojiharu (7 CMs)

19. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    ^ Sasshi appear in commercials for Ozeki, Gunosy, Dip, Tokiwa Yakuhin (Nameraka Honpo), Toyota, Fujifilm, Uniqlo, LOTTE. I had no idea some of these were still airing. If I remember correctly she has never "beaten" all the AKB senbatsu members before since some of them appear in all the AKB commercials and she does not. Perhaps AKB have gotten fewer CM deals lately or hers have increased.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2015
  20. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

weird glitch... first my comment wasn't published and now only half of it appeared... oh well...

looks like her place would be even higher, but it looks like CMs like Tokyo Monorail and Daiei were out of the research scope :/

=========

Sanma Goten

"eh, is that so?"
    [​IMG]

"what, what?"
    [​IMG]