Sashihara Rino (Sasshi) / AKB 5th Generation

Discussion in 'HKT48 Graduated Members' started by makistar, Aug 2, 2008.

1. sscrla

sscrla Stage48 Moderator Staff Member Stage48 Moderator

Oshimen:
    Takayanagi Akane
    Thanks for the interview with the President. I have a question about Google translate, which seems to say that they will audition girls in China for AKB48 in Japan. Is that accurate?

"And to the audition now in China, Do you think I do a thing can help people newly entering the AKB group of Japan."
    そしてこれから中国でオーディションをして、日本のAKBグループに新しく入ってもらえるようなことができたらいいなと思います。

2. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

@sscrla
    yes, that's right.
    but don't they already have a Chinese girl? haven't seen or heard about her since she entered AKB. I wonder why they want another one...

=========

Sasshi wants to cut her hair
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/775943504350486528

=========

two Sasshi's shows will overlap in golden time next Wednesday - OjaMAP (19:00-20:54) and Gatten (19:30-20:15)

3. Kaminari

Kaminari Kenkyuusei

4. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

today's Kaiwaizu

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
  5. broz0rs

broz0rs Next Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Kawaizu almost always has hot girls as guests now :drool:

6. Kappa

Kappa Kenkyuusei

Private?

7. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
  8. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

9. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

10. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    does sassy has anything to do with hkt having 4 reps in akb senbatsu?

11. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    some antis are suggesting many reasons including the popular " due to her relation with the higher ups ,etc" ... but usually we wun put much of those here since its mainly one sided laments.

I wonder what are the rest of the sister groups feeling at the moment?

I think I seen some Jurina fans were mentioning Jurina felt frustrated, etc but I haven't dig up the info on the views of others yet, hence wondering what are the reactions so far. All I read was reactions of fans of Tomu not included.

LOL ... I am hoping JIJIPress clips will show that ... wanna see how it looks like :cute:

Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  12. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

I really doubt it, since she isn't involved in senbatsu selections.
    if you think about it, it's not that weird after all. Sasshi's spot is Sasshi's, not HKT's/AKB's, Haruppi and Sakura are like wMatsui and SayaMilky back in the day (it's unfortunate, but NMB and SKE lost their pairs thus only one spot for them), and Hana is currently the fastest rising star, so management is trying to strike iron while it's hot.

=======

attention! general's orders!))

Sasshi says to vote in that "AKB Love Night" drama contest for HKT member who really wants to act, not her! yasasshii!))
    https://twitter.com/345__chan/status/776583941528576000

I didn't intend to vote at all, but since it's direct instruction from Sasshi, it changed my mind))

here you can watch all episodes and choose for yourself for who to vote. I will probably vote for Nako, since her episode was probably the best and pretty well played (and since Mikurin was in it, maybe she'll get the role as well). or for Sakura. even though she gets enough opportunities in the group already, HKT needs a strong ace who will be known outside the group and she is very serious herself about it.

how to vote
    list of actresses: http://www.tv-asahi.co.jp/akb-love/actress/

instructions on how to vote
    http://stage48.net/forum/index.php?threads/watanabe-mayu-mayuyu.82/page-1236#post-1227462
    http://akb48-daily.blogspot.com/2016/09/vote-for-akb48-love-night-best-actress.html

13. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    They talked about Sasshi on a show called "Goji ni Muchuu!" where Mino Monta was guest (starting at around 16:30).

if the video does not show watch the video here

This is the article they showed on the show. Anyone care to translate?

[​IMG]

14. EinhanderX

EinhanderX Next Girls

http://akb48-daily.blogspot.co.id/2016/09/yamamoto-sayaka-and-matsui-jurina.html

Both expressed their dislike at the senbatsu line-up, with different reasoning, but mainly because being the only representative in the single, the popularity gap between them and the rest of respective group member will only keep bigger. One of them even wishes to be replaced instead if this 1 representative remained.

Not yet seeing the post from Nakai Rika or any "almost" senbatsu member candidate. But, maybe we all can predict the content.

15. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

this "Tokyo Sports" article is about "business salesman" side of Sashiko. according to some TV staff Sasshi frantically proposes producers and directors to use HKT members. this staff says that he/she has never seen a member who would promote others like that before, because she's basically raising her own rivals.
    Mino Monta said that she's doing good and that it's important to have senpai/kouhai relationships. that it's better to have a rival, so it's good that Sasshi is raising her rivals herself when she has none.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  16. tokidoki

tokidoki Upcoming Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2016
  17. sorasan

sorasan Future Girls

Oshimen:
    sashihararino
    3 days to go :)

18. fatrain

fatrain Under Girls

19. hermionepj1

hermionepj1 Member

Oshimen:
    Yamashita Emiri
    wasn't planning on voting either but i will vote for emiri then!

20. Samara Morgane

Samara Morgane Member

Oshimen:
    umemotoizumi
    I had randomly voted for Meru!It's the only episode that I watched to be honest!