Stage SDN48's 1st Stage [Yuuwaku no Garter] - 2009/08/01 -

Discussion in 'SDN48 News & Discussion' started by makistar, Aug 1, 2009.

1. aakun

aakun Kenkyuusei

so i heard it all.

as i thought it would, this is simply the best-quality stage of the whole fandom. Vampire keikaku, touhikou (i love dialog-in-songs songs) and Aisareru tame ni win as the best songs we didnt hear before. (even if we already heard most of aisaseru in sdn+10). gambaria is also amazing, and saturday night party and im sure and yuuwaku and and AND!!1.. everything tbh.

the only song i dont like is Best by but we havent even seen the actual performances so my opinon can change. even if this is actually the first time we hear the stage and its not an "official" first time, its already time for a second stage. i dont care if they dont make teams, i just want a new stage as good as this one (this is your own fault akip for getting us used at this speed).

2. Cristafari

Cristafari Stage48 Admin Staff Member Stage48 Admin

Oshimen:
    Iwasa Misaki
    Twitter:
    Cristafari
    Oh cool, I am so happy to see Vampire Keikaku finally getting some love. It has always been my favorite song of the stage. That and Futsuu no Anata. Both of them have great choreography too!

3. minna no uta

minna no uta Kenkyuusei

You mean Ayami Nakazato? She was great D: I missed her.

I remember I got some rips from this from share almost a year ago, but they were so crappy that you couldn't appreciate the quality of the songs XD then I got another rip and it turns out is the one on YT with slightly better quality. Still, I loved the stage, I think it's probably the best one among all the *48 groups. All the songs are good, the girls are very talented and the lyrics (thanks to Hana for the translations, btw) are amazing. I know we'll eventually get a DVD of this and more people will discover the greatness that SDN48 is, but until that we have these fanrecordings. I know AKB has a very strict policy and a ''history'' with bootlegs, but seeing how the SDN girls seem to sing live most of the times, it makes up for the risk. I hope we can someday hear Sayanee's english version of Touhikou.

4. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

btw, about this one, i really think we will be getting both 1st and 2nd gen versions of the stage. 2nd gen isn't exactly like kenkyuusei. sdn has somehow a different format than akb, and my guess is that they will continue to do this type of stages wherein all teams perform a single stage. and since they perform like once or twice a week, people won't really get bored of the stages that quickly, even if teams take turns performing the stages.

though seriously, if 2nd gen version of the cd does come out, i'm really going to pity mana as she tries to sing rachel's lines in aisareru tameni. she doing fine in the theater, but there's just so little possibility that people will not compare the singing of the 1st gen and 2nd gen.

and omg.. now that sakura's gone, who in the world will take her place in yuuwaku? if bambi does, i'm going to break those double doors on saturday just to see the show. hehe.

@rsl:

regarding the solo lines in aisareru tameni, there's one voice in the rip that i can't figure out who. i think its the graduated member. as for the others, its always rachel, misa, noro, then kazue.. in that order.

5. Criss

Criss Member

Never! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIV4YExrPlM
    My favorite SDN song, seeing live its amazing (well all SDN live are amazing)

Yuuwaku no Garter http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C894v7m_FaE
    Yukarin was on my side of the stage. She throw the garter in the first row... just 4 sits from me... bad luck.

Aisareru tame ni http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7UnGO2sDt4
    The most memorable song for me: from 3:44 to the end of the song Nonti and I "sang" the song together I mean keeped the eye contact all that time, I almost cry really.

Vampire Keikaku http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgF2XrrJCbU
    Meetan was just in front of me in the last part of the song and of course keeped the eye contact with me because of that [rock] [rock]

Edit: I forgot... seeing Nonty in Jajauma Lady its ALL A SHOW!!! [rock] [rock] [rock] So energetic!
    Jajauma Lady http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKnIkNTtQBU

6. RocketStarLauncher

RocketStarLauncher Member Retired Staff

Oshimen:
    Sato Natsuki
    Ah, thank you. I was really hoping for an ex-AKB member party in there, but I guess this works too. At least there's Nonti.

7. lamenth

lamenth Kenkyuusei

The Stage48 Institute for Akimoto Sayaka Worship
    I wonder if they're going to keep both teams separate... A month or so back, one of the girls (Ninomiya i think?) wrote something on her blog alluding to the possibility of them shuffling the two teams. She described it as the "Himawari format". I tried looking for any other references, but only came up with some random blog posts from fan blogs ruminating about what that meant, and when it would be put in to affect. Yukapo said it would happen "sometime in September", but its now October so maybe they scrapped that idea. Has anyone else heard anything about this? [wonder]

It would be interesting if they shuffled the teams, as it would give some of the 2nd gen girls more exposure, but then again... I really like the teams the way they are.

8. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

^ It was announced properly on the SDN48 GLEE blog sometime ago, it was meant to happen in September or October.

9. Youkokurama

Youkokurama Kenkyuusei

wait wait... nonti did jajauma?!?!
    omg.. which part did she take? i could only guess she took me-tan's part as the costume somehow stretches to fit big girls like yukapo.

wait until you see machiko in jajauma. the moment the song starts, you'll be worried if she will be able to keep "those" in their proper places for the whole song. XD.

10. mihipyon

mihipyon Kenkyuusei

Twitter:
    mihi427
    ^ i saw her (machiko) in jajauma, back in July when i got an enpou ticket for SDN show...and...yeah, it's llike you said :XD: i just OMG [shock] :XD:

11. Criss

Criss Member

Ooops sorry for the late correcction... [think] I made a little mistake here; was a copi-paste error [hehe] the song wasnt Jajauma, was オールイン All in sorry [think] [think]

Seein Nonti in Jajauma sure could be an amazing show too [hehe] [hehe]

12. Jasey

Jasey Kenkyuusei Retired Staff

13. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari
    Re: [STAGE] SDN48's 1st Stage [Yuuwaku no Garter] - 2009/08/

they soon will have their 200th stage performance. I hope this will lead to a new stage announcement.

14. Allocer

Allocer Kenkyuusei

^ Is that around when people change Stages?

It would be really awesome if they changed stages. :blush:

15. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyZ2r-0AwCQ[/yt]

:fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp: :fp:

16. kingtheking81

kingtheking81 Kenkyuusei

Oshimen:
    ishizukaakari

^not too bad, but a bit awkard at the end.
    ^^ apparently not, they are heading for their 260th performance. So we'll see if 300 will be the point of change. [think]

17. PoIyrhythm

PoIyrhythm Kenkyuusei

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AC2Tl1MZO8Q[/yt]

Looks so fun. Why no DVD :hmm:

18. sillybob

sillybob Kenkyuusei

Has there been an LOD or anything of this stage yet ? I'm dying to see it! Its so insane that they haven't gotten a 2nd stage yet

19. Issen

Issen Kenkyuusei

http://akb48-dvdcatalog.com/tdc/

Finally ! The SDN stage on DVD ! The world can now see the best stage ever !

20. deimos9

deimos9 Kenkyuusei

I kinda hate they chunked it in a set, but still great news. I gotta figure out how I'm gonna get this :hmm: